• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#301 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:17 AM

i collect some local graphic novels. i don't really read them i just enjoy looking at the art lol.

Spoiler

#302 Jonsnow

Jonsnow
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 03:45 AM

Yugioh and MTG cards... The latter is more of an investment for the future (hopefully)

#303 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2016 - 07:07 AM

Japanese light novels, free steam/origin games, songs to sing and anything cat related. :)

O3Vki2D.png

Just a small amount of the free games I got

Edited by Rainforce, 04 June 2016 - 07:54 AM.

#304 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2016 - 07:08 AM

Anyone else collect Funko Pops?

#305 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:14 AM

Thank you!! It's my child, it used to be a simple white hat and then it evolved. :wub:

That is sooooo awesome! The creativity is so cool!

Yugioh and MTG cards... The latter is more of an investment for the future (hopefully)

I also collect yu-gi-oh cards but they are all packed up somewhere still and I really don't have that many yet! I actually play yu-gi-oh in a local league. I play with the gravekeepers deck!

#306 Darkskull

Darkskull
  • 104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 06:19 AM

I used to collect pokemon card. This isn't even 1/10th of my collection. The rest is packed up.

4c7w3cJ.jpg

#307 Marionette

Marionette
  • 327 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 09:09 AM

Since I last posted I've started collecting Momiji dolls. Currently have 26 and another on the way.

I've also started collecting sea glass whenever I take the kids to the beach. Keeps them quiet for hours  :p

#308 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:56 AM

I collect shot glasses from round the world.

Spoiler

I got England, Niagara Falls, Dominican Republic, Ireland, Berlin, Copenhagen, Holland, Toronto, and Belgium. By the end of the year I'll also have LA and Italy.

OOok well you can't see my picture anymore but I'm proud to say that I got LA, Hollywood and Seattle, 

And I don't know any of you people (????) but @Mr. Hobo was accepted to finish his masters in engineering at Aberdeen so he will be moving to Scotland next month. And I shall be visiting him either for Chrimbus or next summer. And meeting with any of you people that I do know that live in England.

So let's see if in two years from this post again I can have a Scotland and Ireland glass (which I am aware I already have in my collection, but that was from Hobo when he went there as opposed to me getting it myself).

#309 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:09 PM

OOok well you can't see my picture anymore but I'm proud to say that I got LA, Hollywood and Seattle, 

And I don't know any of you people (????) but @Mr. Hobo was accepted to finish his masters in engineering at Aberdeen so he will be moving to Scotland next month. And I shall be visiting him either for Chrimbus or next summer. And meeting with any of you people that I do know that live in England.

So let's see if in two years from this post again I can have a Scotland and Ireland glass (which I am aware I already have in my collection, but that was from Hobo when he went there as opposed to me getting it myself).

:o @cara!! Hiiiii! Congrats on the update to your collection and well done to your bro on the acceptance. Scotland is a fair sea change haha

#310 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 01:06 PM

:o @cara!! Hiiiii! Congrats on the update to your collection and well done to your bro on the acceptance. Scotland is a fair sea change haha

Hello my darling!!!!!!!! Thank you! And yes, we are all very proud of him. I'm hoping that he adapts a Groundskeeper Willie accent while he's over there. :p

#311 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 01:18 PM

Okay took some digging.. but here one my Thrift shop finds that I love.

I go to those stores more than my own good. Vintage purse = girly plus :heart:

DQv4w6c.jpg

DOES THIS COUNT ?? i HAVE LOTS OF junks like this  ~

#312 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 03:47 PM

@cara. You don't have one of Montreal? :o

I wanted to start doing this a couple years ago but didn't get very far. Kind of felt like I was cheating if I was just doing a layover in different places. But if I did then I'd have one of North Carolina, Washington DC and New Jersey.

Spoiler

I've got this small Tiki Mug collection as well

Spoiler

It used to be that every time I'd go to Cali I'd get one as a souvenir but one year it just stopped

#313 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 04:14 PM

@cara. You don't have one of Montreal? :o

HAHAHA I actually don't. Why u gotta hurt me like that?

#314 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 04:28 PM

HAHAHA I actually don't. Why u gotta hurt me like that?

All the more reason to go back to Montreal. Question about your collection: Do you physically have to go to these places in order to get them? 

#315 Bendyounet

Bendyounet
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 09:04 AM

I used to collect pokemon card. This isn't even 1/10th of my collection. The rest is packed up.

4c7w3cJ.jpg

Same thing here ! I collect pokemon card. Mostly French and Japanese cards. (I've a few Korean's pkmn cards but they are worthless haha)

#316 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:30 AM

All the more reason to go back to Montreal. Question about your collection: Do you physically have to go to these places in order to get them?

I am there far too often my friend. Either I have to go physically or someone I know personally. For example, if you mail me a shot glass that would be acceptable but I wouldn't buy it online. Which probably makes no sense. :p

#317 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2016 - 11:12 AM

Dug though my fb.. these are old old photos of my old laptop with my dolls lol

2nd photo is my animal crossing cards I love that game series :heart:

me75XSs.jpg

kRMr1vK.jpg

#318 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:25 PM

I began collecting Weiss Schwarz TCG cards.

I have an unhealthy amount of Amiibo.

A rare picture of myself in his natural habitat

Spoiler

#319 graciea

graciea
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:32 PM

I hoard a ridiculous amount of art supplies. Whenever I go shopping for paints I usually see things that I think I might use in the future, purchase it, store it in the basement, and end up forgetting about it. It's mostly unintentional and I've been thinking of possibly donating these to a nearby school or something...

Other than that, I also collect enamel pins! I love getting all these nifty designs from artists, haha. :D

#320 Bellsy

Bellsy
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:12 PM

@graciea Me too about the art supplies! I used to work at a chain craft store and I'm pretty sure they only kept me employed because I would always spend most of my paycheck there lol

I don't collect much of anything nowadays because I'm travelling a lot (beyond ticket stubs?), but I do still have a surprisingly large art closet for someone who's entire life can currently be put into 5 suitcases...

#321 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:29 PM

I collect stickers. It's more of a running gag than an actual obsession. During internship, whenever I fulfilled a task I jokingly asked 'Can I have a sticker now?' and my 'boss' would look at me sternly and dramatically yell 'NO!'. Among other tasks I ran the Front Desk at a month-long event with about a 100 actors/eventsupporters that had to pass through me to check in, get their costume, dinner-ticket, et cetera and I wrote the newsletter for all employees, so I started a campaign, plugged hashtags like #GiveCassASticker (but with real name) and eventually actors started giving me sheets full of stickers. I've been done with my internship for about 6 months now but people still occasionally give me stickers. I like the glittery ones the best and cats always are a +1 appreciation from me.4

14362477_1433403646688845_16359650613314

^ This was just the beginning of my collection. My laptop's completely plastered with stickers now, including a long coveted personal sticker my 'boss' designed specially for me with my nickname on it.

I guess some people know or figured out the joke, but I know that a great deal of the people that give me stickers don't know why I want them and just want to be nice lol.

#322 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:19 AM

Shot glass collector here as well! I think I have 15 from different states and 13 from countries. I have a few from other people too, but I like them more when I buy them myself.

#323 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:29 AM

Shot glass collector here as well! I think I have 15 from different states and 13 from countries. I have a few from other people too, but I like them more when I buy them myself.

What the fuck, Trapezeo. You can't just say shit like that and not send a picture. Send a picture. You've got me all excited now. I don't know what it is about cool looking shot glasses, but I fucking love them.

I recently got one from Florida and New York, however the person and I had a nasty falling out so they're hidden in my work desk, just so I can say that I have them but not be reminded of that person. :p

#324 CompressedMemories

CompressedMemories
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:12 AM

I collect plushies, pillows, and keychains. Can't get enough of them! Also, books. Tons of books. My parents used to complain about them and say that there's no more space left, haha! Recently I've been thinking about collecting African Lilies, though that probably won't happen for a while. 

#325 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2017 - 03:16 AM

The only thing i collect is special 50ps. There's so many different commemorative ones i just randomly decided i wanted to keep some because they looked cool, so every time i have change on me if there's a special 50p i'll keep it and add it to the collection. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collections, nudes, etc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users