collections nudes etc

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#326 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:44 AM

What the fuck, Trapezeo. You can't just say shit like that and not send a picture. Send a picture. You've got me all excited now. I don't know what it is about cool looking shot glasses, but I fucking love them.

I recently got one from Florida and New York, however the person and I had a nasty falling out so they're hidden in my work desk, just so I can say that I have them but not be reminded of that person. :p

Ugh I know! I've failed you! They are at my parents house so I'll try and get my mom to take a picture of all of them lol stay tuned!

#327 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:27 AM

Ugh I know! I've failed you! They are at my parents house so I'll try and get my mom to take a picture of all of them lol stay tuned!

Staying tuned!!!

#328 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:02 AM

Retro games and coins

#329 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:32 AM

Retro games and coins

Show me these coins.

#330 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:03 AM

Show me these coins.

Legit? 

Gimmie a bit if my dad will let me use his ipad I'll take some pics and post them here

Here you go

Spoiler

#331 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:34 AM

Awesome, @Amethyst! You have a nice little stack there. Have you thought about getting a book and putting those pennies in it and trying to complete a collection? I'm currently working on my penny collection right now. Also, what year is that large cent piece in the final picture?

I'm a very avid coin collector myself :]

#332 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:15 AM

Awesome, @Amethyst! You have a nice little stack there. Have you thought about getting a book and putting those pennies in it and trying to complete a collection? I'm currently working on my penny collection right now. Also, what year is that large cent piece in the final picture?

I'm a very avid coin collector myself :]

Nah, I'm not a hard core serious collector. I just love my collection because it inherited part of it. The foreign coins, and the one with the military yen were given to me as a gift from other family members. I might collect more if I ever get the funds to afford it though

#333 Extremesnow

Extremesnow
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:53 AM

Used to collect Pokemon and Yugioh cards when i was younger. Not really sure if this counts as collecting stuff but i've started to get into couponing irl so i've been collecting coupons to up increase my stash of them.

#334 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:06 PM

I used to collect seashells as a kid but I don't really collect anything anymore

I mean virtually I collect shiny Pokémon but that's about it

#335 gyro

gyro
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:15 PM

jojo merch... and generally anime merch, like a true weeb

i also collect vulture-culture related stuff but it's expensive and so far i only have a single baby deer skull i found years ago. other than that i have items i like to own but don't go out of my way to gather tbh

#336 neobella18

neobella18
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:42 PM

vintage clothing. from thrifting and ebay mostly.

#337 mechadad

mechadad
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 12:16 AM

I collect magnets and stickers from the places I travel to. The magnets hang out on my fridge, the stickers have mostly ended up on the back of my laptop.

#338 neobella18

neobella18
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:42 AM

i also collect mugs with the city  name on them every time i travel.

its kinda lame. but i like to drink my coffee and remember where i went lol

#339 hubridnox

hubridnox
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:16 PM

I collect Blu-rays and (when I can't find them in Blu-ray format) DVDs, especially horror movies, and at that, especially 70's/80's horror movies. I'm a huge cinephile, so whenever I have any money, I tend to immediately blow it on new Blu-ray releases. I'm currently working on finishing collecting all the Scream Factory Collector's Edition Blu-rays, and only have 15 to go, not counting the 5 new releases coming in the next three months. After that I'm going to finish my Grindhouse Releasing Blu-ray collection, then work on Vestron and Arrow Video. I watch 2-3 movies everyday so it's a functional collection, haha. It's not exactly a lucrative subject of collecting, but it's something I really enjoy so I'm not too worried about them accumulating value or not. Some of the earlier releases from the companies that include the slipcover have become quite costly on feeBay, but I wouldn't give my slipcovers up because I'm really OCD about them all having one so they match. I'm also really OCD about keeping a detailed (by detailed, I mean the name, release date, releasing company, number of discs, slipcover/no slipcover, and any other minute details) list of every movie I own and keeping them in alphabetical order at ALL times, and also organized by releasing company.  :p

#340 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:39 PM

Staying tuned!!!

@cara I am heading to my parents house on Friday so I WILL have a picture of my shot glasses for you :)

#341 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:27 PM

@cara I am heading to my parents house on Friday so I WILL have a picture of my shot glasses for you :)

YESSS. I'm actually very excited. Show me what you gottttttttttttt

#342 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:37 AM

Why are you so hyper?

#343 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:51 AM

b93f62fa6d155ea520986f5109262cc6_show-me

#344 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:13 AM

Why are you so hyper?

b93f62fa6d155ea520986f5109262cc6_show-me

cool-im-so-excited-gif-784.gif

#345 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:16 AM

I haven't purchased any coins lately, but I haven't shared on here my latest pickup from the local coin shop[LCS].

2x 2017 silver eagles. and 3 Morgan dollars.

4v2lYms.png

I need to buy some more soon...in fact, maybe I'll go today!

#346 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:30 AM

I haven't purchased any coins lately, but I haven't shared on here my latest pickup from the local coin shop[LCS].

2x 2017 silver eagles. and 3 Morgan dollars.

4v2lYms.png

I need to buy some more soon...in fact, maybe I'll go today!

That's not a bad pickup at all

#347 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:34 AM

That's not a bad pickup at all

Thank you =]. I have so many morgans to go to complete my set. I'm going to have a hard time justifying $200+ for a coin when we get down to the nitty gritty.

#348 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:00 AM

Thank you =]. I have so many morgans to go to complete my set. I'm going to have a hard time justifying $200+ for a coin when we get down to the nitty gritty.

Personally that's why my collection is on hold. 

They can get crazy expensive ;-; 

#349 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:56 PM

Personally that's why my collection is on hold. 

They can get crazy expensive ;-; 

I collected the state quarters and was hyped when I finished that! Collecting those coins is about as far as my coin knowledge goes.

#350 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:27 PM

Spoiler

This is not my whole collection, but this is what I have here at the moment.

And yes, I don't give one day for my Splatoon Amiibo to fall down XD

Edited by InsertUsername, 13 April 2017 - 07:28 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collections, nudes, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users