What do you collect IRL?

collections nudes etc

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#426 JekkSteele

JekkSteele
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 07:57 PM

If we are going by number of items in collections, I guess you could say my biggest collection is Bees...probably have around 400,000 of them :D

I used to collect cigars until I started smoking them all, now that collection isn't as big as it once was.  Sadly, these days I think I need something else to start collecting.

#427 NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN

NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 02:07 PM

If we are going by number of items in collections, I guess you could say my biggest collection is Bees...probably have around 400,000 of them :D

I used to collect cigars until I started smoking them all, now that collection isn't as big as it once was.  Sadly, these days I think I need something else to start collecting.

My fiance is getting bees for the first time this spring! We're so excited, 400k of them is amazing.

I just collect buttons and house plants.. Oh and kids. I have 7

#428 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2021 - 08:27 PM

Now that I'm old and married, I collect cats and soft blankets. After this last Christmas I realized I have a problem with blankets... I never thought I'd see the day, but I have too many for practical use now... #yolo at least I'm cozy

#429 Spetsnazneo

Spetsnazneo
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2021 - 09:09 PM

I collect wine corks! I don’t plan to use them to craft something, I just collect them

#430 ladykatelyn

ladykatelyn
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 03:39 AM

I collect disney traditions statues

#431 CrazyMann

CrazyMann
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 April 2022 - 07:05 PM

Modern and vintage comic books 📚 😊. Also a big fan of original movie art.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collections, nudes, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users