• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#76 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:05 PM

Well since my thread in the NP Section wasn't good enough I guess for you... lol

Irl I collect coins. Started when I was a young'n of 10 years old. My grandfather gave me the US Quarters that had every state on them each month they came out with a new one.
Now I like to collect the Gold Dollars that contain the presidents. Sadly my grandfather passed away last year. He left his whole collection to me. I miss him. :(

#77 rlvb

rlvb
  • 70 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

I have a small shelf of bird identification books given to me by my grandfather. I also collect cameras, both film and digital.

@Megazord Do you collect coins from different countries as well?

#78 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

I have a small shelf of bird identification books given to me by my grandfather. I also collect cameras, both film and digital.

@Megazord Do you collect coins from different countries as well?

@rlvb I do have some Canadian coins and notes, but that's about it.

#79 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

When I was younger I collected stamps. I got most of them from my grandma, she had a lot of old letters. I also loved it to collect stickers. :p Now I don't collect anything anymore.

My mom collect stamps she has lots of them :3 I don't collect anything but I guess I can claim my mom's stamps :D

#80 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

when i was a kid, me and my older brother used to play with a gormball machine at a grocery store near our house. it gave out small pokemon figurines apart from other items. we probably collected 100 of those things before losing interest. now, i don't collect anything except maybe some locally-produced graphic novels (have 20 of them still in plastic wraps properly arranged on a bookshelf).

#81 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:13 PM

I don't really collect anything. When I was younger, my extended family would send me stamps for some reason (I don't recall expressing an interest in stamp collecting :p) but they're no longer living so that stopped. My grandfather would always send us quarters with the states on as well, but I don't know if we ever completed that set. I think there were some odd ones that weren't printed in large numbers, like Guam and Puerto Rico and such. I could be wrong though.

The closest I come to collecting anything would be books. I have an ever-growing fantasy and sci-fi selection, with smaller sections of non-fiction (mostly philosophy and politics) and pulp fiction (Tom Clancy being a guilty pleasure). Yes, that term means something besides the name of a Tarantino movie, you mutts :p I'm not super restrictive in what I buy or "collect" though. Right now I'm reading an English translation of The Quest of the Holy Grail, The Fairy Stories of Oscar Wilde, and Jorge Luis Borges' Collected Fictions.

If you were to look for a theme among my books, you would probably settle on fantasy or Irish authors.

#82 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:02 AM

I collect Eeveelution Pokemon cards, not very seriously though because there are a few super rares out there. A while back when my collection grew reasonably large, I framed them:

qdmy.jpg

Makes for a nice colorful image on the wall. Might have to get a bigger frame now.. This one was already the biggest I could find at local shops.

#83 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:43 PM

I collect Eeveelution Pokemon cards, not very seriously though because there are a few super rares out there. A while back when my collection grew reasonably large, I framed them:

qdmy.jpg

Makes for a nice colorful image on the wall. Might have to get a bigger frame now.. This one was already the biggest I could find at local shops.

You're definitely gonna need a bigger frame (or maybe just split it up into two smaller frames), even though the XY set coming out soon doesn't have any Sylveon cards in it they're bound to make more of them at some point ^^ So far there's just this one~

http://bulbapedia.bu...on_(XY_Promo_4)

#84 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

Wow that is a lot :0 That insurance bill though... Are any if the bows insanely good?

2 of them are loans and I don't like to think about how much they cost and I have to sign a lot of paperwork and make a whole lot of promises each year to keep hold of them. :p

#85 Trinket

Trinket
  • Peen of the Quorygons

• 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:19 PM

I'm not really much of a collector nowadays.  I started collecting Naruto manga volumes, but it's been quite a while since I've bought one :x

#86 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

In addition to my vintage cameras, I do have quite the hefty collection of magazines. I should probably throw those out at some point. 

#87 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:56 PM

In addition to my vintage cameras, I do have quite the hefty collection of magazines. I should probably throw those out at some point.

I had to get rid of all my gaming magazines when I moved. It was quite heart-wrenching.

#88 Feeder

Feeder
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 11 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:08 PM

I collect everything related to Harry Potter.

#89 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:15 PM

Spoiler

Not all shown~
I have a gamecube and a bunch of handheld systems.

(GBC, GBA, DS, DS Lite, DSi etc...)

#90 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:31 AM

Cute, trinket-type thingys (mainly kitschy asian stuff :p). Stationary. Four-leafed clovers.

#91 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:42 AM

Oreos?

#92 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:16 AM

Mustache stuff... It started as a joke years ago but now it's a bit of an obsession.

This is only a sample of my collection
jv64hu.jpg

#93 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:16 AM

I used to collect gfx novels and mags, 2 main ones in particular.

Collections I still have (pictures to come):

All 6 Akira books

All Manga Mania mags with the Akira episodes

2000AD from Mag #1 to Mag #1500 odd

2000AD Extreme and Special Editions from #1 to the year 2007

All of the above are in airtight sealed boxes in the attic and in pristine condition.

Every year I think about selling them all as I am fed up with lugging them around with me all the time.

Edited by Bones, 03 September 2014 - 07:18 AM.

#94 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:36 AM

Mustache stuff... It started as a joke years ago but now it's a bit of an obsession.

This is only a sample of my collection
jv64hu.jpg

I love that!

#95 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:43 AM

8I7xhue.jpg

Gogo's Crazy Bones!

I have more than 500, these ones are from the last edition I collected.

#96 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:57 AM

Corks 

Spoiler

Bottles

Spoiler

#97 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:55 AM

I've got this collection of coins from all over the world :D well mostly from my trip and holidays :

Spoiler

#98 pistola

pistola
  • 437 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

I collect baseball cards and memorabilia. I have an entire room dedicated to the sport. I also collect blu rays and dvds and have more shoes and hats than most families do.

#99 Guest_Amythistle_*

Guest_Amythistle_*

Posted 07 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

I collect empty medication bottles. JUST KIDDING, though seriously, I seem to never throw them out. I have an entire kitchen cabinet shelf full.

#100 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:23 PM

Scores

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collections, nudes, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users