Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:26 PM

Pokemon action figure. XD

#127 pietro

pietro
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:59 AM

Books. It's not a very practical thing as I don't have a lot of space, but I have boxes and boxes of books. I read a lot of e-books but if I ever stumble across something I like, I feel as though I NEED to buy a physical copy even if I'll probably never read it again. I don't know why. I guess just to have it. :lol2:

#128 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:03 PM

I collect books as well. ^_^ I never sell any of them because it's fun to have my own miniature library!

2mn0qxf.jpg

#129 chipmunkwarcry

chipmunkwarcry
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:19 PM

I mainly collect books although I think I unintentionally started collecting bookmarks and cds too.

When I was younger I would collect rocks and Pokemon cards. Sadly I no longer have the cards because my mom gave them away to another collecter when I didn't clean my room one day. The rocks I no longer have, because they are unpractical to own, but I still own a couple of the prettier ones.

#130 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:50 PM

5-6 years of monthly passes I don't bother to throw away

Toronto transit for life

Spoiler

#131 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:18 PM

9tl2io.jpg

^ Brook :D Collecting these kinds of action figures are pretty expensive D:

#132 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:50 PM

I collect empty formula tins...

Spoiler

My future projects (for when i am not feeling lazy lol)-

Spoiler

#133 Aerandria

Aerandria
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2014 - 10:24 PM

Penguin stuffed animals. (")>

#134 w0nderwall

w0nderwall
  • 568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2014 - 11:18 PM

I used to collect Pokemon Cards hardcore. I still have binders full of holos stashed away somewhere. :D

#135 Halcyon

Halcyon
  • 59 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 12:42 AM

I'm quite boring and collect coins. That shit's fascinating.

I've also collected (though I don't collect anymore because HS is over), all the notes I've passed in high school. It's in a special Harry Potter box. I want to read them when I'm old and just cringe.

#136 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:07 PM

Had a pretty sweet Amazing Spider-Man (vol 1) CGC collection going on. Ended up having to sell everything to pay some bills and bad choices.

Though have an issue #12 being slabbed now so... maybe I'll restart the collection from there.  :unsure:

Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_12.jpg

Other than that copper & silver bullion and non-CGC comics.

Mostly DC with a handful of Marvel and independents... and more for reading enjoyment than potential profits. Would be cool if I could pass them on to children/grandchildren one day. (The bullion not the comics. Those babies are going to be cremated with me... JK! ...maybe...)

My comic collection (only one long box is half full the rest are packed, top shelf is the "to enter into database and organize later" stack, bottom shelf still has room for 3-4 longboxes):

Spoiler

Here's a semi-up to date spreadsheet of my non-CGC issues so far:

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

(Things in grey are missing issues, things in blue are issues I've ordered but not received yet, and black is just Black & White sketch variants.)

Edited by DawnKnight, 04 November 2014 - 03:33 PM.

#137 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:24 PM

I never realised how many guitar picks I own.

#138 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:25 PM

I would totally share my greeting card/birthday card/get well card/etc. collection but it's super high on a shelf and my 5'4" self can't reach it.

So here's my beauty box collection - so far!

hO4DxL6.png

#139 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2015 - 07:17 AM

I collect Bionicles! I lost a lot of them so I'm sad :(. My precious Rahkshi...

1010955_10201652091930384_250027495_n.jp

Bionicle 2015 is coming out though so I'm ecstatic! :)

#140 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:54 AM

I don't really collect anymore. But back when I did, it was pokemon cards and plushies for me. I'm too busy/lazy to collect nowadays. Maybe nail polish?

#141 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:08 PM

Spoiler

#142 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:11 AM

Been fighting the Pop Vinyl craze all this time...

And then one catches my eye & I end up with six.

Probably a few more today if HotTopic has them in stock.

2qis5et.jpg

#143 LittleBambi

LittleBambi
  • 128 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:53 AM

Anime and video games.

There's no recent picture so I'll just steal it from my blog post from a year ago.

Spoiler

That Ni No Kuni box ;  ; jealouuuuus lol

Nice collection! I've heard a lot about Catherine, but I don't have that game. I've heard it's a good game

I collect games and consoles too : D I've got a Sega Mega Drive 2, an old gameboy that doesn't work anymore, 2 gameboy colors, a gameboy advance, 4 gameboy advance sp's; all 001 versions though, Snes, N64, GameCube, Wii, Ps1, Ps2, Ps3 and next week I'll have my first Nintendo DS, the new 3DS XL TwT

The biggest collection is my ps2 games, I have like 50. I've decided to take it easy on buying games though. Since I have quite a lot already and I also don't have any space left in my closet lol. My goal now is to safe up for a WiiU.

#144 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:00 PM

That Ni No Kuni box ; ; jealouuuuus lol
Nice collection! I've heard a lot about Catherine, but I don't have that game. I've heard it's a good game

Heh thanks. I added a few more weeaboo collector's editions to the top of the shelf since then. That picture is pretty old. Catherine is great, but I'm horrible at puzzle games so I eventually gave up. Still wear the boxers though. :cool:

#145 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:51 PM

Been fighting the Pop Vinyl craze all this time...

And then one catches my eye & I end up with six.

Probably a few more today if HotTopic has them in stock.

2qis5et.jpg

Those are so adorable. I'm tempted to start collecting the lego superheros but I'm too broke to start an addiction.

#146 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:57 PM

Plastic dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes...I've lined up a few of my very favorites across my laptop to display for you in the image below. :) The entire collection is quite massive and lives in various shoe boxes both here and even in the attic back at my parents' house (I think I started collecting them when I was around 6 years old). :p

8MKs8WG.jpg

EDIT: Here's some below that used to glow in the dark many years ago...though even after I charged them up under light forever, they don't seem to anymore (thus you just have to see them looking old and sick here in the palm of my hand):

MayuAw0.jpg

#147 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:35 PM

Plastic dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes...I've lined up a few of my very favorites across my laptop to display for you in the image below. :) The entire collection is quite massive and lives in various shoe boxes both here and even in the attic back at my parents' house (I think I started collecting them when I was around 6 years old). :p

8MKs8WG.jpg

EDIT: Here's some below that used to glow in the dark many years ago...though even after I charged them up under light forever, they don't seem to anymore (thus you just have to see them looking old and sick here in the palm of my hand):

MayuAw0.jpg

I totally had these as a kid, but I misplaced them over the years :(

I collect my old bus tickets actually. I easily had over a hundred but I had to throw them away because they were taking up too much room (and they were all to the same destination with no particular sentimental value anyway)

#148 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:53 AM

Oh, I remember my dinosaurs! I loved those guys. I wonder where they all went

#149 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:43 PM

I totally had these as a kid, but I misplaced them over the years :(

I collect my old bus tickets actually. I easily had over a hundred but I had to throw them away because they were taking up too much room (and they were all to the same destination with no particular sentimental value anyway)

Oh, I remember my dinosaurs! I loved those guys. I wonder where they all went

Dinosaurs just rock, I betcha a ton of us here have dino-plastic lurking in our past histories. :)

#150 Marionette

Marionette
  • 327 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:15 AM

I collect lego minifigs.

Attached File  10325604_10152386718651063_5858677993180740078_n.jpg   69.91KB   2 downloads

It started when my husband bought me Snape and I framed him.

Attached File  IMG_3928.JPG   118.23KB   0 downloads

Then I bought some for my husband and framed them.

Attached File  IMG_3929.jpg   237.33KB   0 downloads

Then I ran out of frames. I need to go to Ikea!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collections, nudes, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users