Photo

NP

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Mp5xz

Mp5xz
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:44 PM

What is the best and fastest way to earn neopoints. My account is only 3-4 days old, so I don't have that much. I have 66k on my new account.

I also have another account that is 8 months old. I am having some trouble getting NP on the account. Since the account is older, I can get rarer items which are more expensive, (correct me if i'm wrong). So as soon as I get money, the autobuyer (Abrosia) swallows it all up. I have a shop open but I am not making any sales.

So. What is the fastest, most efficient way to make money? 

Thanks ~Mp5xz

#2 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:55 PM

I don't know how you don't make NPs with Abrosia...

Have you looked around the forum yet? At least just look at the stickied threads? Maybe in the Guides section? Try using the search button.

But heres Scot's thread to get you started...

http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

Or the old one by Rikku's

http://www.neocodex....-abrosia-style/

No one is going to spoon-feed you how to earn NPs

If you're not making sales in your shop then that means lower your prices so they're the lowest on the shop wizard.

If they're still not selling then make sure your profit margin on Abrosia isn't negative.

Edited by PlsLetMeTalk2AdmBe4BanPls, 13 January 2014 - 12:02 AM.

#3 Mp5xz

Mp5xz
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

Get a job. That usually works ;)

not the first time I've seen someone say this.

What are you doing here anyways? .__.

I don't know how you don't make NPs with Abrosia...

Have you looked around the forum yet? At least just look at the stickied threads? Maybe in the Guides section? Try using the search button.

But heres Scot's thread to get you started...

http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

Or the old one by Rikku's

http://www.neocodex....-abrosia-style/

No one is going to spoon-feed you how to earn NPs

If you're not making sales in your shop then that means lower your prices so they're the lowest on the shop wizard.

If they're still not selling then make sure your profit margin on Abrosia isn't negative.

Yes I have.

#4 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:44 AM

Abrosia "swallowing" your NP may be because you're not pricing your shop. 

Currently you have to take a separate step to price your shop. 

What is your profit level set to on Abrosia? 

#5 Mp5xz

Mp5xz
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:58 AM

Abrosia "swallowing" your NP may be because you're not pricing your shop. 

Currently you have to take a separate step to price your shop. 

What is your profit level set to on Abrosia? 

http://gyazo.com/2f0...1c2b653b43d6b42

#6 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:50 AM

Maybe you should visit more than one shop.

#7 ThatIsMe

ThatIsMe
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:19 AM

^ Yes. The food shop isn't exactly a money-maker. It's not bad, but you may have better luck in shop 14 or 15 (Chocolate and the Bakery respectively). I tend to pretty drastically cut my prices from whatever the lowest is on the SW. This is because I prefer to make lots of small, quick sales compared to waiting a week or two for a single item to sell and only getting a mere 10-20k on it.

Definitely AB on your 8-month old account as well. Abrosia won't necessarily "swallow" your money up, it is only going to purchase things at a profit. If anything look at the items it purchases as an investment. 

#8 Mp5xz

Mp5xz
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

Maybe you should visit more than one shop.

I tired that at first. But I read some guides and it told me to visit 1 shop for 2 weeks at a time. o.o

^ Yes. The food shop isn't exactly a money-maker. It's not bad, but you may have better luck in shop 14 or 15 (Chocolate and the Bakery respectively). I tend to pretty drastically cut my prices from whatever the lowest is on the SW. This is because I prefer to make lots of small, quick sales compared to waiting a week or two for a single item to sell and only getting a mere 10-20k on it.

Definitely AB on your 8-month old account as well. Abrosia won't necessarily "swallow" your money up, it is only going to purchase things at a profit. If anything look at the items it purchases as an investment. 

The 8 month account is the account I need money on. it has no money and the autobuyer can't buy anything because it only has 400 NP on it. So this it why I made the thread. I don't want to play games until I have 20k NP. How can I send NP from 1 account to another? :?

#9 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

The 8 month account is the account I need money on. it has no money and the autobuyer can't buy anything because it only has 400 NP on it. So this it why I made the thread. I don't want to play games until I have 20k NP. How can I send NP from 1 account to another? :?

There's threads about laundering np. I don't understand why you wouldn't want to play games though? I'd do the pyramids autoplayer and then ab if you need np. It's considered safer than trying to transfer np around.

#10 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:10 AM

Fastest way is to use the score sender. Make a 20-30k list. You can get that amount in half an hour if you know what you are doing. Abrosia will eventually reap in a lot more neopoints but needs a capital to begin.

Probably one of your best bets, unless you don't want to touch the score sender with a 10 foot pole like me.

I ended up earning my NP over time(games, dailies, etc.) at first then started restocking small shops like Book to get my profits.

Edited by Megazord, 14 January 2014 - 10:11 AM.

#11 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:15 AM

I don't think SS is the best way though... People get banned for SSing but not AoBing if you want to play games.

#12 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:24 AM

I don't think SS is the best way though... People get banned for SSing but not AoBing if you want to play games.

Another great way to go about not getting caught. AoB is good!

#13 Clone2000

Clone2000
  • 59 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:24 PM

NVM~~ I'm a complete fucking idiot @Megazord

Edited by Clone2000, 14 January 2014 - 02:50 PM.

#14 Jam

Jam
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

Silently assassinates @Megazord... http://reactiongifs....rect images :p)

@Clone2000 u been assassinated

pikachu-vs-pikachu-clone-o.gif

#15 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

Play some Keyquest maybe? Do your dailies?

All methods to get enough NP to AB are all pretty slow-going unless you want to SS (risky).

#16 jonis

jonis
  • 137 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

Kass Basher, Maths Nightmare, Warf rescue team, Attack of the revenge, Attack of the marblemen, Jubble Bubble and Chariot Chase. There's 20k nps right there in less than an hour. :) AoB is not really needed to reach 1000np scores for those. Although the AoB for Jubble is really great.

#17 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:25 PM

Play habi to get level 50 (http://www.neocodex....t-method-legit/), that should give you enough nps to ab for a while.

Edited by jinq, 16 January 2014 - 02:28 PM.

#18 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

This takes like a month to get to lvl 50 if you go legit. Probably not how fast he wanted it :p

a week or so actually, 500k once you get to level 50

#19 LOracle

LOracle
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:26 AM

You could always buy neopoints

#20 Trinket

Trinket
  • Peen of the Quorygons

• 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

This takes like a month to get to lvl 50 if you go legit. Probably not how fast he wanted it :p

*she ;P

Even if it takes a whole month, there's no harm in starting up a game now.  Better sooner than later, right? You'll have small amounts of NP coming in for the meantime, but after that, it'll start rolling in pretty quickly.  Perfect for younger accounts, when you can't RS the rarer stuff/do things like food club ;o

#21 mst3kluv

mst3kluv
  • 156 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:56 PM

When you AB, try the igloo. Worked for me! I have 4mil in the bank.

#22 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

When you AB, try the igloo. Worked for me! I have 4mil in the bank.

Igloo wouldn't be a bad start I guess. The real money is made with AAA and Main Shops after you can get rares.

#23 Eilann

Eilann
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

Keyquest. Make 2 shells and play KQ on 1v1 games. You make lots of money. There are chances at getting 4 neggs, lab maps. Loads of good stuff!

#24 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

IMO Keyquest is an incredibly slow and unreliable way to make np. Also, you'd need to use a proxy for one of those accounts which complicates things.

#25 Eilann

Eilann
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:06 PM

Ive been using two shells for a while with no proxies and have been fine O_o. It can be slow but it can also be really fast. It should take a day max to make 10k+ off it which is fine to start with. To each their own

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users