Photo

Tattoos

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 dancingsanta

dancingsanta
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:55 AM

How many do you have and what are they of?  When did you get your first one, and  have you grown to regret it or do you like it just the same? I have one tattoo that i got on my 18th birthday its a small one its a deathly hallows tattoo after august i will be getting a complete back tattoo i am looking at 2 plus grand but its something i always wanted and i debated it for a yearish now because i wanted to make sure i havent changed my mind about it and i still haven't so i am going to go ahead with it i just hope it isn't the worse experience of my life XD 

I also have double hip dermals  so they look like what the bars would but are dermals instead i use to have a vampire's kiss piercing but i took that out and forgot to put it back in so it healed up.... other than that i have nothing else XD 

Below is the tattoo i am getting done in august 

Attached Files

Edited by dancingsanta, 20 January 2014 - 08:59 AM.

#2 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:59 AM

I have one tattoo, it's on the back of my leg, it's a section of my rugby club's badge with a couple of additions. 

Was done custom by one of my mates, cost me £40 and was done on his dining room table. 

Sounds cheap and nasty, but he worked as a tattoo artist for a long time and then stopped doing it to move into other work. 

#3 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:59 AM

I have a word on my wrist. I'm vague, so what.

#4 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

This topic already exists :) The search function is a wonderful thing.

http://www.neocodex....113529-tattoos/

#5 dancingsanta

dancingsanta
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

I have a word on my wrist. I'm vague, so what.

What's the word ?? 

Edited by dancingsanta, 20 January 2014 - 11:16 AM.

#6 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:14 AM

What the word ??

My impression is that she did not want to say. A tattoo can be a significant identifying detail for anyone who wants to maximise their anonymity.

#7 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:19 AM

My impression is that she did not want to say. A tattoo can be a significant identifying detail for anyone who wants to maximise their anonymity.

This

#8 Guest_Sarah_*

Guest_Sarah_*

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

This topic already exists :) The search function is a wonderful thing.

http://www.neocodex....113529-tattoos/

observing.gif

#9 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

I'm still waiting for the topics to be merged...

#10 dancingsanta

dancingsanta
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

I'm still waiting for the topics to be merged...

I talked to the staff they said since no one has posted lately on the other topic mine is safe there for no need to be merged 

#11 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

I talked to the staff they said since no one has posted lately on the other topic mine is safe there for no need to be merged

Well, hows about that.

#12 dancingsanta

dancingsanta
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:15 PM

Well, hows about that.

yep

#13 Guest_Sarah_*

Guest_Sarah_*

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

Fair enough. 

One of several...

Spoiler

Edited by Sarah, 20 January 2014 - 06:17 PM.

#14 dancingsanta

dancingsanta
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

Fair enough. 

One of several...

Spoiler

Is there any meaning to it being three stars or a story... I like it how many others do you have ???

#15 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

Space_Invaders_Tribal_by_hackman2k3.png

I don't -think- I've ever posted this here... but I probably have and don't remember.

#16 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

I wish my tramp stamp was as good as Sweeney's

#17 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:49 PM

http://wtop.com/120/...-girls-tattooed

RUSTBURG, Va. (AP) -- A Virginia woman and two others have been charged with malicious wounding and child abuse after her two children were tattooed and attempts were then made to remove the tattoos.

Media outlets report 35-year-old Melissa Delp and her 32-year-old boyfriend, Daniel Janney, were charged Friday. According to a search warrant, the pair was charged after Janney attempted to remove the tattoos from Delp's daughters with a hot razor blade.

Campbell County sheriff's Maj. L.T. Guthrie says the girls were in the care of family friend Alexander Edwards on Dec. 22 when Edwards allegedly tattooed them without consent. Edwards also is charged with abduction.

Delp and Janney are being held in the Blue Ridge Regional Jail System.

#18 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:32 AM

I wish my tramp stamp was as good as Sweeney's

Sadly, I have not yet had it stamped.

#19 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:51 AM

I have two tattoos. One of them is so cliche it saddens me but I swear when I got it there were much less around :p
It's a nautical star on the back of my neck.

I also have one on my arm that has each of my sons' names and some butterflies. 

#20 dancingsanta

dancingsanta
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:34 AM

I have two tattoos. One of them is so cliche it saddens me but I swear when I got it there were much less around :p
It's a nautical star on the back of my neck.

I also have one on my arm that has each of my sons' names and some butterflies. 

My husband is going to get the baby's foot prints going down his back spine when he/she is born we are only ten weeks along but very excited its the first one... I really like the idea of it i can not do it though since im planing this pull back tattoo but i might get the birthday or name on my rib cage or something the baby is due august 12th 

Edited by dancingsanta, 21 January 2014 - 07:34 AM.

#21 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:59 AM

My husband is going to get the baby's foot prints going down his back spine when he/she is born we are only ten weeks along but very excited its the first one... I really like the idea of it i can not do it though since im planing this pull back tattoo but i might get the birthday or name on my rib cage or something the baby is due august 12th 

Let me get this straight. You're 19, you're married, you're expecting a baby in August, and you're planning on getting a full back tattoo (that will cost around 2k) the same month?

#22 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

Let me get this straight. You're 19, you're married, you're expecting a baby in August, and you're planning on getting a full back tattoo (that will cost around 2k) the same month?

Hey, now. This is my job :p

#23 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:28 AM

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she means she plans on getting a full back tattoo eventually so she can't take up that space not that she is going to get it at the same time or her husband makes a ton of money.

#24 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:47 AM

I don't see why that's any of your concern anyway, guys. You don't know her from a hole in the ground.
Apparently married moms can't have tattoos?  :lol2: 

I'm due August 19th :p 

#25 Guest_Sarah_*

Guest_Sarah_*

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:05 AM

I think that none of us have any right to question what someone else does with their money or body. Isn't spending your money on buying a tattoo the same as spending your money on buying weed? It's your money, your body, your choice. It'd be hypocritical to look down on someone else for something you do yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users