What is your opinion on drugs?

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:46 AM

That's ridiculous. Listen, I can't tell you what to smoke but however way you want to justify it to whatever deity you believe in is up to you.

I thank the Lord I don't have to justify anything I do to a deity.

#102 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:04 AM

That's ridiculous. Listen, I can't tell you what to smoke but however way you want to justify it to whatever deity you believe in is up to you.

How is a talking caterpillar more ridiculous than some invisible entity, miraculously creating the entire universe, then sending its son, which is actually him, to Earth (you know because obviously, we're special) to preach, and then die for us?

If anything the concept of a talking caterpillar is less ridiculous than the idea of a supernatural being.

#103 a5m

a5m
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

Having had a fair experience with a few (a lot) of substances, which ill list if someone asks.

I appreciate every experience I have had intoxicated and high, although they have changed me both for the better and worse.

My mind wanders a lot more and my base level of worry is much higher after smoking heavily every day. I've taken up meditation to cool it down and try and get out of my head, which isn't a bad thing. I feel as though drugs have definitely opened my mind a lot as well and I'm astounded at the power of the human brain. For a long time drugs were the only beautiful thing in the world for me. Which could be considered very sad, but when everything is grey and dull and depressing drugs made me see some color in the world. I definitely wouldn't condone anyone suffering from depression to take my experience as fact and start abusing substances but it helped me, in a way.

I think in my current state of mind I would only try a few more things and am definitely not a heavy user any more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users