• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#26 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

That's good at least I don't have to worry about it now because I might never ever get a high end stamp with my setting :D

I got a high end stamp once (150+mill)... sold it to a guy here, the stupid idiot decided to advertise it on the boards as soon as he got it saying that it RS'ed in stamps just now.... Got called out on it, he got himself iced. Trust me, the boards are the worst place ever. Unless you got a concrete backstory, I suggest not doing this. ;)

#27 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

I got a high end stamp once (150+mill)... sold it to a guy here, the stupid idiot decided to advertise it on the boards as soon as he got it saying that it RS'ed in stamps just now.... Got called out on it, he got himself iced. Trust me, the boards are the worst place ever. Unless you got a concrete backstory, I suggest not doing this. ;)

Wait what does "RS" mean? 

Do you mean neoboard or board here? 

#28 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

Wait what does "RS" mean? 

Do you mean neoboard or board here? 

restock

neoboard.

#29 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

restock

neoboard.

oh okay. can't you just put it on trading post so nobody can ask any questions? 

#30 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

oh okay. can't you just put it on trading post so nobody can ask any questions? 

No, that's what this guy that bought the stamp off me did. He put it on the Trading Post, then proceeded to advertise it shortly after.

#31 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

No, that's what this guy that bought the stamp off me did. He put it on the Trading Post, then proceeded to advertise it shortly after.

That is sad. :(  The lesson I learned here is never advertise your high end stamp on the board 

#32 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

If you're well known on the boards, the people there will be less suspicious since you have a history of restocking. That'll take some time though :p

Nope I never even go on the board... so I guess if I get a good stamp i will just sell it for real money $$$$$$$$$$$$$

#33 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

It's easy to say don't advertise it, but you get flooded with neomails etc. as well.

I think I remember seeing the advert for the stamp @Strategist is referring to.
They called the guy out over neomail, then he posted his board, 3/4 questions later, there was just report after report.

It was along the lines of "I just walked into stamps and the *** stamp was just sat there"

Don't want to say which stamp it was in case that affects Strat in any way.

#34 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:28 AM

It's easy to say don't advertise it, but you get flooded with neomails etc. as well.

I think I remember seeing the advert for the stamp @Strategist is referring to.
They called the guy out over neomail, then he posted his board, 3/4 questions later, there was just report after report.

It was along the lines of "I just walked into stamps and the *** stamp was just sat there"

Don't want to say which stamp it was in case that affects Strat in any way.

It was a Battle Slices Stamp :p Doesn't affect me in the slightest mate ;) It was ages ago now.

#35 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:52 AM

It was a Battle Slices Stamp :p Doesn't affect me in the slightest mate ;) It was ages ago now.

That's ok, I was right then :p

Didn't know if it would affect an account you'd be bothered about.

It was also the shortest witch hunt I've ever seen on the boards.
"Yeah dude, you're lying. We've sat in stamps for months waiting for that stamp, you're a cheat"

#36 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:55 AM

I have sold multiple million dollar abed items and not a single person asked me where it came from. Just another advantage of not touching stamps I guess.

#37 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:37 PM

I have sold multiple million dollar abed items and not a single person asked me where it came from. Just another advantage of not touching stamps I guess.

You're talking 10s of millions before they start to question too much.

#38 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

You're talking 10s of millions before they start to question too much.

So basically any non-r99 stamp/all mps would be 'safe' right?

I have a few 10m+ items I might sell in the future.

#39 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

Pretty much yeah. People don't seem bothered by missing a 1m MP, but snipe their 100m+ stamp, and they get all pissy.

#40 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

I know how to make my list very well now :) 

If you need help with any list or want me to make a list for you please pm me or post here

http://www.neocodex....t/#entry1713030

#41 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:45 PM

I bet those people are not legit restocker either.... Are there even any legit restocker...

#42 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:21 AM

Yes there are. They just waste their lives in front of a computer playing a childrens virtual pet game.

I rsed legit before, but I bet I got beat by abers 9/10 and nothing ever happened to them which is why i don't legit rs these days

#43 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

I rsed legit before, but I bet I got beat by abers 9/10 and nothing ever happened to them which is why i don't legit rs these days

LOL I tried to restock legit but I always give up after refreshing for 5 minutes 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users