• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:26 AM

I made a status update about this, but here it goes.

I have a Previously Lab Pet that I plan on leveling up more via faerie quests etc.

Level: 20
Hit Points: 15*
Strength: EXCELLENT (4*)
Defence: steel plate
Movement: EXCELLENT (4*)

I have a Sword of Reif and will have a G Bomb once I can sell an item I have.

This is for just doing casual 1P Battle Dome challenges.

Any tips etc?

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:38 AM

You don't need Magical Marbles of Mystery.

#3 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:46 AM

Not sure what kind of advice you're looking for but here goes:

- Regular codestones are fairly cheap right now, so it's worth using the training school to even out your stats (atk, def, hp)

- Bottled faeries are cheap too, feel free to pick an ability for each tier. try to get lens flare at lv 50

- Your pet won't be healed after a fight, so I use lens flare and warlocks rage (both faerie abilites do the same) for 2 turns of raw damage with no retaliation. I actually don't bother with challengers I can't 2-hit

- I have one healing item (Rejuvenating Jar of Brains) in case my pet suffers damage

- You can look here for strength/defense boosts and you'll know at which numbers you'll gain a significant increase in damage: http://battlepedia.t...defense-boosts/

- If you play 1P only, damage elements don't matter as much, so just go for many icons.. but you already have some big weapons, so you'll be fine xp

#4 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:47 AM

for 1P BD, most people train defence just for aesthetics. apart from that, there's no use of it. if you wanna save your money, just train endurance and strength. for defence purposes, use shields or reflectors. there is no boost associated with high defence points.

#5 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:39 AM

You  have to train to at least level 50, strength and defense up to 85 and hp to 100.  They used to have autotrainers here and elsewhere.  Your best investment is increasing  your stats.

There are some perfectly good guides here for intermediate battlesets, I would only disagree with them as I don't believe a low probability freezer is worth it lower level.

So, train #1

Get a second constant weapon for when you use lens flare.  I think the 11-icon scroll is around 80k

Get a healer,  Jar of Brains or Greater Healing Scroll.  Check prices.

#6 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

I would only disagree with them as I don't believe a low probability freezer is worth it lower level.

This is wrong. A 100% freezer is a waste of money for one player. A big, stinky waste of money.

#7 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

You  have to train to at least level 50, strength and defense up to 85 and hp to 100.  They used to have autotrainers here and elsewhere.  Your best investment is increasing  your stats.

There are some perfectly good guides here for intermediate battlesets, I would only disagree with them as I don't believe a low probability freezer is worth it lower level.

So, train #1

Get a second constant weapon for when you use lens flare.  I think the 11-icon scroll is around 80k

Get a healer,  Jar of Brains or Greater Healing Scroll.  Check prices.

The 11-icon scroll name is Scroll of Knowledge :)

#8 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

Doh,   yes Scroll of Knowledge.

Until you've trained your stats up until at least 20 str I wouldn't even try battledome,  at 55 you should be able to get a few of the interesting fights like jelly chia.  At your level I'm not sure you could defeat Chia Clown.

#9 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

At your level I'm not sure you could defeat Chia Clown.

Gosh, you're so mean :crybaby:

#10 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:39 AM

What armor piece should I get? When I sell some stuff I could have about 15m to spare. Something like g shield, tabbard, or nox shield?

#11 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:34 AM

Well, I am not in the camp that a shield is of great advantage in 1-player.   In most one player you just out blast your random foe.  For that matter, two constants, a bomb and a healer is all you normally need.   FT is, IMHO, better for two player. 

#12 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:36 AM

Ill grab another constant weapons then.

#13 Timbo

Timbo
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:10 PM

1p nowadays is dull - just grab the two most powerful constants you can, get the damage blocking abilities (lens flare, warlocks rage etc). job done.

#14 Xstorm

Xstorm
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:35 AM

A greater healing scroll will last you for a while until you train a good amount of hp. also a 13 iconer and a dual duty will keep you chugging along.

#15 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:42 PM

You should note that once you do start training your pet, you'll hit a point where it becomes cheaper and faster to use red codestones than normal codestones. When that happens, you should just train your pet to level 250, ignoring everything else, and start using the secret ninja academy. I also recommend to stop zapping your pet at this point, since you'll lose levels overall from the lab ray.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users