Quantcast

Photo

Who is safe? When is good? How long is enough?

abrosia restock neopets

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

Hey,

So i am finding lots of posts that suggest restocking from certain shops is 'unsafe'. Does this only apply to new/ young accounts? or older ones too?

Also, i am scheduling restock times to avoid overuse of abrosia and am finding it difficult to identify times that consistently restock well. I don't count half price day. Does anyone have any advice on times to avoid or keep to when restocking from shop 58? Do i try and restock when lots of people are online or when not so many people are online? does the shop restock when the products are all sold? or after a set random time period?

My final question is with regards to 'humanizing' my restocks. I recently lucked on an UB worth over 250k. Abrosia decided to take a 2hr break. Does anyone have a time they recommend for this? I ended up taking a 5min break instead and lucking on the same item lol. I am hoping my account survives today (it is half price day). After lucking again i braked for about an hour or so (not exceeding 5hr hrs total in the day).

I appreciate any help.

:)

#2 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:47 PM

thankyou! that is very helpful! :) i appreciate your response! :)

#3 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:09 PM

I'm also new to Abrosia Premium and I'm still tweaking some settings like you, that's awesome that you got a UB for 250k+ profit. I'd love to score some of those! What shops are you have Abrosia stick to?

#4 Pompeii

Pompeii
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:14 PM

I'm also new to Abrosia Premium and I'm still tweaking some settings like you, that's awesome that you got a UB for 250k+ profit. I'd love to score some of those! What shops are you have Abrosia stick to?

This really depends what you are going for, if you want a good guide on what shops to use you can check out Scot's guide here:

http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

#5 Kau

Kau
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:38 PM

I don't take breaks really :p I tend to only AB for an hour at a time but within this I often get some UB potions etc.

This is on my main, which is on the older side but yeah, if you have no restocking history and you get several UBs within a short space it can arouse some suspicion.

#6 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:06 AM

Well, I loaded up the AB for the first time a little bit ago and it instantly scored me a Baby Aisha Plushie for a 7k+ profit! :D

I'm so anxious to see what else it snags for me.

Are there any exciting shops to be around? I read the guide and I'm going with Spooky Foods, Stamps, Books, Plushies and Chocolates. Trying to start out safe of course as I'm using my main account.

#7 Kau

Kau
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:18 AM

I got a blue kacheek MP about 20 minutes ago ;)

start out slow, then once you are confident decrease your buy time and go for higher profits @Sharkbait - nicely done c:

#8 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:23 AM

@Kau - Very nice! :congrats:

I'm using the same times that Scot showed in his guide and I've been somewhat successful on a few items like a few stamps and a plushie or two. I do have it set up to put the items and price them in my shop every 30 minutes during item management. Does "Force Item Management" follow that same method?

Also is it safe to be logged into the browser on a seperate account while Abrosia is ABing on my main account? Just trying to find out some tips on how to make it run smoothly for rolling out profits.

P.S - Sorry if "highjacking" :unsure:

#9 Kau

Kau
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:29 AM

@Sharkbait
I believe that force item management will stop the AB'er briefly to move items, yes :) I don't use this function as I only go for high-profit items :)

And I wondered about this a while ago but I concluded that two accounts working on same PC, same IP whilst one is restocking would cause some suspicion - I would advise against it.

#10 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

2014-02-04 02:20:26 - Pricing Personal Shop: Success.

I get this notification when it's doing the 30 minute routine item management I set. However my girlfriend views my shop and sees that none of my items are put in there yet. Am I missing an option in the settings that is preventing it? I have it set for lowest price during shop wiz and all the settings are pretty default, didn't change much.

Thanks for the tips, I'll definitely be taking that to mind :wub:

#11 Kau

Kau
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:38 AM

Perhaps the items you are AB'ing are going to your SDB? As I said, not familiar with shop pricing.
Glad to help mate :D

#12 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:47 AM

Well, I turned off Abrosia just to check into the items. Apparently it's putting them in my shop but just not pricing them or posting them to be sold. A little curious as to if it can full do it like so, or not. Hmmmm :ninja:

#13 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:05 AM

Abrosia currently does not price items for you.
It will move them to your shop, but then you need to use, the auto pricer included in the program manager, or use a different AP'er.
There's also a SDB manager, and that works quite nicely for finding your higher profit items.

There's no real "safe" times for waiting, just make it look as legit as possible. That's all you can do really.

#14 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:12 AM

Thanks for your responses.

I stick only to one shop - 58. the post office. So far it looks like my account survived 'half price day'. I think, to answer my own question, a good rule to 'humanize' your purchases is- dont be greedy. Its also just a good rule to live by lol. (although, look at us, we are cheating lol)... anyways

I am excited that ya'll found some good  items! I hope your luck continues!!

I think i will skip my morning restock just to be safe.

:)

#15 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

I never have luck on shop 58 post office so I am switching to easier shops

#16 MagicMoose

MagicMoose
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:50 PM

IMO the post office is the most profitable shop. I used "dangerous" speeds on a semi main a year or so above the AAA mark, and I would only run it for an hour a day, but I would always yield a few UB's. I never got anything worth less than 50k NP, that was only occasional (I set my profit to 50k), and normally I would get several UB's. The best item I got was worth a little north of 2m. The best part about stamps is... ETS. Plushies is great if you want to increase your net worth, I was able to AB millions worth of plushies in a short time span but they dont sell. Stamps sell quick :D

GL HF

#17 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

IMO the post office is the most profitable shop. I used "dangerous" speeds on a semi main a year or so above the AAA mark, and I would only run it for an hour a day, but I would always yield a few UB's. I never got anything worth less than 50k NP, that was only occasional (I set my profit to 50k), and normally I would get several UB's. The best item I got was worth a little north of 2m. The best part about stamps is... ETS. Plushies is great if you want to increase your net worth, I was able to AB millions worth of plushies in a short time span but they dont sell. Stamps sell quick :D

GL HF

That's weird whenever I am online... plushies shop is always full it never restock :(

#18 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:41 PM

GL HF

Ye i like the way the stamps sell!! I may tweek my speed here soon.. i haven't been 'winning' much. It always seems like the book store restocks quickly... i havent looked into the profits from that store though. hmm :)

#19 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

Ye i like the way the stamps sell!! I may tweek my speed here soon.. i haven't been 'winning' much. It always seems like the book store restocks quickly... i havent looked into the profits from that store though. hmm :)

Good luck, just be careful don't get iced :p

#20 jumplove

jumplove
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:55 AM

holy i just got advanced and did scot's setting at the front page and my buying time was 1100 ms gangster

Edited by jumplove, 22 March 2014 - 07:57 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abrosia, restock, neopets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users