• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dance

Dance
  • 106 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm actually a new member so if I have posted this in the wrong area feel free to move it or point me in the right direction! I just started using Abrosia and have pulled in over 3m in under a week so far, however, I'm having difficulty finding proxies that don't cut out halfway through my ABing session.

I live in a dorm between two schools that happen to have open wifi that I use. I was wondering, would using one for my side and the other for my main work as well as a proxy? 

It'd cut down on my restocking times because most proxies I've used are quite crappy and it'd give TNT the impression that my side actually has a home IP address instead of casually switching IP addresses every day.

I did some tests and my IP imprint using a different browser and a different wifi source is completely unrecognizable from my main, but I might be missing something i don't know about.

Thanks!

#2 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:03 PM

On each wifi, search for "ip" in google. If you see a different public IP address, then it should be fine.

#3 Dance

Dance
  • 106 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

It shows up as a different IP address and I also made sure to use a different browser/plugins so they look unique, hopefully it works because i hate fiddling with proxies :funone2:

#4 Kau

Kau
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:59 PM

This should be fine :) Just make sure you have some different shop selections and buy times to add to the illusion :)

#5 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:29 AM

If you're on different IP addresses, AB'ing in the same shops shouldn't be an issue.
Although using a good spread will help maximise your profits.

#6 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:00 AM

Bear in mind that you will not be the only person playing neopets on those networks.

#7 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:52 AM

Bear in mind that you will not be the only person playing neopets on those networks.

Should also bear in mind that this may be breaking the internet use agreement with your schools.

#8 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

I think so since free proxy are painfully slow

#9 Dance

Dance
  • 106 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

Thanks for the replies! I think I'll start using the separate wifi after making a few posts about "moving to the east coast" so it doesn't seem suspicious.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: proxy, abrosia, noob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users