Spoiler

Spoiler

#452 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:36 PM

It's so hard trying to avoid any spoilers every time I'm late to watch an episode (which I did just now), but then I come here and I see that no one is talking about

Spoiler

#453 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2016 - 12:17 PM

It's so hard trying to avoid any spoilers every time I'm late to watch an episode (which I did just now), but then I come here and I see that no one is talking about

Spoiler

Spoiler

#454 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:24 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

And speaking of the comics, poor Rick can't catch a break from being beaten by everyone :lol2:

#455 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:37 PM

Spoiler

#456 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:40 AM

Man, I've been watching this last season and

Spoiler

#457 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:45 AM

Man, I've been watching this last season and

Spoiler

That's kinda the whole point, Rick doesn't take chances anymore because of Terminus, the Governor etc

It's all about a general moral decay and how they cope after surviving for so long in the apocalypse.

#458 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:18 AM

I want to see what's in those spoilers but I guess not being able to open them is part of april fools this year :p (as well as not being able to quote posts?? D: ) so I'll wait until tomorrow.

Spoiler

#459 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:20 AM

I want to see what's in those spoilers but I guess not being able to open them is part of april fools this year :p (as well as not being able to quote posts?? D: ) so I'll wait until tomorrow.

Spoiler

quoting is fine. 

#460 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:58 AM

@Tauriel well when I click "multiquote" sends me to "blog this" and when I click "quote" it gives me a blank post reply box.

All fine, I'm sure it's just for today. :p

#461 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:07 AM

Broken Spoiler tags aside, I can't wait to see what happens in the Season Finale!

#462 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:01 PM

Looking forward to the season finale Sunday, but think I'm more excited for Fear The Walking Dead to come back April 10th tbh. This season hasn't really excited me all that much other than a a handful of episodes, but I've literally been dying ((what? we all die little by little each day... lol)) to see what happens next on FTWD. Have already rewatched the first season twice and plan on one more binge the 9th. ^_^

#463 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:16 AM

Looking forward to the season finale Sunday, but think I'm more excited for Fear The Walking Dead to come back April 10th tbh. This season hasn't really excited me all that much other than a a handful of episodes, but I've literally been dying ((what? we all die little by little each day... lol)) to see what happens next on FTWD. Have already rewatched the first season twice and plan on one more binge the 9th. ^_^

I've been really enjoying seeing how they play out the awesome Walking Dead Comics this season. I'm just glad they're done walking on a railroad for weeks on end.  Was about ready to pull my hair out during that time...

#464 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:39 AM

They kill people in cold blood, just because other people tell them to. 

It's not just because "other people tell them to", tough. They do it because of themselves, to stay alive. But, yeah, you just described human nature. We do anything to survive. And you never know what you're capable of until you're face to face with something that you have to kill if you want to continue to live. In a situation like that, the survival instinct always prevails (well, for most people anyway).

#465 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:13 AM

I've fallen behind. Need to watch the last couple of episodes. So far mid season 6 has been pretty disappointing, at least for me :/

#466 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:22 PM

I'm really conflicted over the fact that Negan is a terrible person but he's so fucking sexy

#467 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:05 PM

Shitty finale. Negan sucks.

Fear the walking dead > this crap

#468 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:02 AM

Spoiler

#469 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:09 PM

I kinda liked the season finale  :p

I'm really conflicted over the fact that Negan is a terrible person but he's so fucking sexy

Yes! haha

#470 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:42 AM

Spoiler

#471 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:48 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#472 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:27 PM

Ugh. That ending was such a big tease.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah, I was disappointed too, after months of anticipation, I expected a lot from Negan in every aspect, even physically (Jeff's too scrawny - JUST. LOOK. AT. THIS).

BUT was I able to stop smiling from the moment I laid my eyes on Lucille until the end? I did fucking not. But I guess it's mostly because I know what that beauty is capable of.

And Rick's face... Holy crap. Priceless.

#473 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2016 - 03:07 PM

To be fair

Spoiler

Anyway, fuck the ending. Still pissed about it.

#474 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2016 - 03:20 PM

Yeah, I was disappointed too, after months of anticipation, I expected a lot from Negan in every aspect, even physically (Jeff's too scrawny - JUST. LOOK. AT. THIS).

Maybe JDM will get more ripped by the time season 7 comes around or sometime during that season. (One can only hope...!  :drool: )

#475 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:15 PM

Soooo Fear TWD. What's to say about it? Hm. The whole Alicia-with-a-radio-is-gonna-fuck-everything it was so predictable.
Well, Strand is still an interesting character (probably the only one), at least there's that. :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: walking dead, corrrrrrl, zombies, spoiler alert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users