Photo

How to become Laura Denise Blair?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 Xweeyonce

Xweeyonce
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

I REALLY want to become Laura Blair irl. She's the star of Born Innocent and The Exorcist. You don't know how bad I wanna be her. You really don't. I'd give ANYTHING. Don't say anything retarded like dress like her or change your name. I want to BECOME her do you understand me? Good. Don't tell me its impossible because anything is possible. Somebody on the Neoboards gave me a method, but Im not sure if it works. I really need to know.

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

Become possessed in some way. Maybe make a contract with hell. Now excuse me while I go become the true Queen of Asgard because nothing is impossible. Goodbye, foolish mortals! :rofl:

Edited by Satsuki, 19 February 2014 - 03:34 PM.

#3 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

this is getting really old.

#4 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:47 PM

Stop trying so hard.

#5 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:50 PM

Stop trying so hard.

At least try hard diversifying your field of conversation topics.

#6 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:52 PM

I burnt my tongue on clam juice earlier

#7 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:54 PM

I heard if you say bloody mary 3 times into a mirror, it should work. 

#8 Dance

Dance
  • 106 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:03 PM

Depending on how much you drink I'm sure you'd be able to convince yourself that you've become her.

#9 Xweeyonce

Xweeyonce
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

That doesn't help me at all. The people on the Neoboards told me if I put split pea soup, oatmeal, holy water and a cross in a jar on a full moon, then put the jar on my dresser where moonlight can reach it, then after that, say " Mystery of the moon, let my greatest request come true soon. Power of the sea, make me who I wish to be LAURA DENISE BLAIR ( star of Born Innocent). So let it be." That sounds retarded as hell, but Im not above trying it. Oh, and I better become 80s Laura Blair ( back in her Hell Night and Roller Boogie days). They better not playin me cuz I am gonna be pissed if all them are!

#10 Xweeyonce

Xweeyonce
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

Does the method that the people of the Neoboards suggested work? It HAS to. They tell me it does every day! And Tubbz, people like you are the reason I have little to no attraction towards guys.

#11 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

Does the method that the people of the Neoboards suggested work? It HAS to. They tell me it does every day! And Tubbz, people like you are the reason I have little to no attraction towards guys.

How about me I'm a girl?

#12 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

Best advice you'll get tbh

#13 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

Funny, it's people like me that are the reason I have no attraction towards guys :)

#14 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

tahbbp.gif

#15 Xweeyonce

Xweeyonce
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

Does anything have anything USEFUL to say? I need to know how to become Laura Denise Blair! I will try what they said on the Neoboards.

#16 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

Yes, I have two things. 

1. Get over your obsession with Laura Blair

2. do something constructive with the time you'll get after stopping your obsession. 

That is all. 

Edited by Satsuki, 19 February 2014 - 06:04 PM.

#17 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

Does anything have anything USEFUL to say? I need to know how to become Laura Denise Blair! I will try what they said on the Neoboards.

When you say something contributive, we'll return the favour :) Seems fair, no?

#18 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

I have profound advice: be the actor of Emily Rose instead. 

----

I assume this is your doing?

http://www.chacha.co...oboards-gave-me

#19 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:22 PM

I thought her name was Linda.

#20 Xweeyonce

Xweeyonce
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

I don't care what the hell her name is I wanna BE her! I believe in the people on the Neoboards, not some dumbasses on the Chacha website. Im glad Magma pet 2 ( Kate) came back to me. Where's Magma pet 3 ( Emily)? And like Beyonce says, the time has come and my dreams WILL be heard! They will NOT be pushed aside or worse!

Edited by Xweeyonce, 19 February 2014 - 06:45 PM.

#21 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Not really my thing, but I have learned this from the best. 

Xw why do you want to be someone else?  You were born you.  Your life, your form, your soul are you.   You were made to be you, an no demon of hell nor angel of heaven can ever change that.   You can change your appearance, change your speech change everything people see and hear about you, but in the end you will still be you.  Cause that is who you are best at, and that is good enough for me,  why isn't it good enough for you?

Sweetie,  do you have anyone to talk to in the real world about these feelings,  a doctor, a priest, a coffee barista.  Someone to help?

#22 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

I thought her name was Linda.

It is. I have no idea who they're talking about.

#23 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

At this point I really hoping you're trolling or I second this 

Sweetie,  do you have anyone to talk to in the real world about these feelings,  a doctor, a priest, a coffee barista.  Someone to help?

#24 Xweeyonce

Xweeyonce
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

This is not the first time I wanted to not be Brittany. This included fictional characters. Most notably Charlene ( the were-chipmunk from The 4th Alvin and the Chipmunks) i even tried walking up the stairs in a backwards arch, wore vampire teeth ( she has 3 or 4 inch canines like a damn tiger), never brushed my hair, talked in G Major 24/7, and even wanted to dye my hair purple with green streaks! Then another time I became obsessed with the Death Note anime and wanted to desperately be that Kisa chick. I bought lacy black arm warmers from Hot Topic and wore pony tails. When I wanted to be Charlene, I bought a white night gown with a red gingham pattern at the top. This time its Linda Blair, and I actually CAN become her because she's a real person!

PS: I still wanna be Charlene somewhere deep inside, who gives a f*** if she looks like a Zombie Usul with gold eyes, she's on my list of character badasses!

#25 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

The girls name in Death Note is Misa Misa, not Kisa. You're still trying to find yourself so you're trying to be a multitude of other people. However, none of those people you try and be will ever be YOU. Why? Because they aren't YOU.
And I though I was an obsessive fangirl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users