• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#26 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

This is not the first time I wanted to not be Brittany. This included fictional characters. Most notably Charlene ( the were-chipmunk from The 4th Alvin and the Chipmunks) i even tried walking up the stairs in a backwards arch, wore vampire teeth ( she has 3 or 4 inch canines like a damn tiger), never brushed my hair, talked in G Major 24/7, and even wanted to dye my hair purple with green streaks! Then another time I became obsessed with the Death Note anime and wanted to desperately be that Kisa chick. I bought lacy black arm warmers from Hot Topic and wore pony tails. When I wanted to be Charlene, I bought a white night gown with a red gingham pattern at the top. This time its Linda Blair, and I actually CAN become her because she's a real person!

PS: I still wanna be Charlene somewhere deep inside, who gives a f*** if she looks like a Zombie Usul with gold eyes, she's on my list of character badasses!

That whole paragraph reminded me of this:

#27 Xweeyonce

Xweeyonce
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

Why are you all being such haters? Somebody even sent me instructions on how to become her so stop hating. Imma go to the Neoboards right now and they're gonna assure me once again that I CAN become Linda Blair if I ****ing WANT TO! Which I do, so put down youre glass of Haterade. All of you,

#28 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

I will not tell you what you want to hear,   I will tell you what you need to hear.   That is not hate, that is concern and compassion for a stranger.   Know that a stranger worried enough and cared enough to tell you truth, not screw you over with sweet lies.

#29 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

Can we get some screenies of the neoboards? We aren't hating, we are simply telling you a truth you don't want to hear. Truth is better than a pretty lie.
If we tell you lies that everything you want will come true, you're going to very disappointed and possibly angry when it doesn't. The truth would have stopped you from getting false hope and feeling those emotions full on. You'd still be a bit disappointed, but not as much as you would have been if you had kept the lie. But you need to listen to the truth.

But hey, if you want to stick your head in the sand and plug your ears, be my guest!

Edited by Satsuki, 19 February 2014 - 08:03 PM.

#30 Faintingcow

Faintingcow
  • Uncle Fancypants

• 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:06 PM

Trolling is against the rules.

Why arent they banned yet?

#31 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

Trolling is against the rules.
Why arent they banned yet?

Seriously wondering the same thing. But I dont think this person is trolling, she has serious mental issues.

#32 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

5.4 - Trolling is not welcome at Neocodex.
  • 5.4.1 - Ubuntu Forums describes these folk quite nicely. Don't give them any attention, because they will eventually lead you to break some of the other rules listed here (especially ones in Section 5).
  • 5.4.2 - These people are known to slip on occasion, and break either 5.1, 5.2, or 5.3 eventually. If you really don't like them that much, put them on yourignored user list and wait for them to slip. Then, report them to staff. Harassment will definitely result in you being punished, not the troll.
  • 5.4.3 - Debate these very obnoxious people at your own risk; they are definitely known for their deliberate defiance of logic and reason.
  • 5.4.4 - Impersonating a fellow member to try and disrupt the forum will not be tolerated. You will earn 20% warn per instance.

But also, remember this one guys:

5.3 - Public complaints about members will not be tolerated. It is expected that any problems with specific members or staff will be reported to a superior of that member, such as a moderator or an administrator.
  • 5.3.1 - Disruptive and/or obnoxious dissent against a member, or against staff will be removed and a notification via. PM will be sent with information on how the complaint can be dealt with internally.
  • 5.3.2 - Repeated offences will result in a 10% warn and subsequent removal of the offending content.

#33 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:31 AM

Y'all hear of something called I can, I will i must? I need a REAL answer. Don't tell me its not possible because ANYTHING is. You can't tell me I can't become Linda Blair. Satsuki I am not going to take that for an answer. I will try what the people said on the Neoboards. They gave me the only good answer.

Best you stick to the neoboards then, as you won't get the answer you want here.

#34 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:12 AM

I'm not sure if you're actually being serious but if you are, I guess I kinda know what you mean. After reading the Twilight series (yeah I know you most likely think it's a bad series/stupid/why would I bother/etc/etc/etc, I don't care. There was a point in time where it was my obsession, but that's my problem, not yours. Get over it.)  I decided wanted to be Bella Swan and live in that world instead of mine, so I dyed my a hair dark brown that i imagined Bella's would be, and after that I got over my obsession. Weird, yes. But maybe it might work for you too I guess? I still dye my hair dark brown too, I've decided it was way better than the blonde from before xD

#35 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:14 AM

I have a legit solution, but it'll cost you.

http://www.neocodex....to-linda-blair/

#36 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:19 AM

I believe that which the people on the neoboards told you is classified as a spell. 

(spell) a word, phrase, or form of words supposed to have magic power; charm: incantation 

(magic) to create, transform, move, etc., 

What they told you to do involves spoken words (an incantation). Plus, it's supposed to have a "power" to make you Laura Blair.  With all of those things, and the definitions of "spell" and "magic", it is classified as such. You say that people are asking for spells for things that don't exist, like mermaids. Things that they CAN'T become. But you're doing the same exact thing, just with a live person. You're asking for something that will turn you into something/someone else, just like the people who want to become mermaids are. 

Why do people ask for spells? Because there isn't an actual way to become whoever/whatever they want in reality so they try using the occult. Which doesn't work. 

Edited by Satsuki, 20 February 2014 - 07:30 AM.

#37 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

You better don't follow those potion instructions. You already got the answer here, and Linda Blair doesn't play neopets.

And you should abandon your possessed hamster, it will only get worse.

#38 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:27 AM

You don't get real answers because everyone thinks you're trolling. If you're not trolling go to a therapist. He/she'll help you.

#39 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:05 AM

I like the answer the people on the Neoboards gave me. And I don't like spells, they are most often scams. And they said the ONLY reason I haven't became Linda Blair yet is become Im not one of the five worthy ones. But they said they wouldn't mind training me to become worthy. That's the only place Ill get REAL answers from. Screw what the Chacha guides said. Plus, the Hamtaro ending theme said all of my dreams will come true. And yes, I like Hamtaro its a cute Japanese anime show that aired on Cartoon Network in the U.S but got cancelled here and still airs in Japan. Japan actually got a LOT more episodes than we did. I like the 2011 TV-14 uncut version of Hamtaro. Hamtaro was navy blue and white and had one blue eye and a purple star in the other. Especially Madame Ham, she was the red and white aunt of hamtaro who had deep red eyes almost like red velvet cake. But back on topic I RTQ! ( Refuse to quit)

I found that uncensored version of Hamtaro you were talking about...really disturbing stuff...we may have a connection here...what's Linda Blair's involvement???

#40 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:35 AM

I was talking about the real show, lol. And how dare TNT permanently silence my main account of 12 years without giving me a warning! I will be transferring one of my pets to my side account and then freezing my main. I will also transfer my NP. Nice job TNT.

Why freeze it, you can still use this account as a side account.

#41 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:36 AM

Why freeze it, you can still use this account as a side account.

Why play neopets if you can't discuss Linda Blair?

#42 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:07 AM

The first step to becoming Linda Blair is to get her name right I'd guess.

#43 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

Imagine she went through that whole process and woke up as some random chick named Laura Blair?

#44 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:54 AM

No matter what you do, you will always be you.   Any sweet lies that promise you can change into Ms. Blair are lies, and don't trust liars.   Be the best you, nothing else matters in this world of tears and woe.

Also, apparently Linda Blair and I share the same birthday (January 22).

Edited by Worstest, 20 February 2014 - 10:57 AM.

#45 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:56 AM

Imagine she went through that whole process and woke up as some random chick named Laura Blair?

Imagine if it went really wrong and she woke up as Tony Blair...

#46 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:58 AM

Imagine if it went really wrong and she woke up as Tony Blair...

Or Kate Blair......

:help:

#47 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:33 AM

But if you become Linda Blair in this life who will Linda Blair become? Surely there can only be one true Linda Blair at any one time...

#48 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:52 AM

But if you become Linda Blair in this life who will Linda Blair become? Surely there can only be one true Linda Blair at any one time...

That's easy. Head over to a mirror, say "Linda Blair" three times and take her out as soon as she appears.

#49 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:39 PM

Well Waser Lave that's easy, she'll become me. And we can switch back and reverse it if we want our old lives back.

You should probably write to her first and ask if that's acceptable on her end. She might like being Linda Blair after all.

#50 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

No you can't be Linda Blair, you have your nature and your nature is what you have.  You are not fish, you can not breath water.  You are not bird, you can not fly in the sky.  You are you, learn to be the best that you can be.

I'm not even sure that Linda Blair wants to be Linda Blair.

Why do you trust strangers, why do you trust voices in the fog that would laugh at your pain without mercy?   Trust someone that tells you hard truths, trust someone that will tell you no. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users