How to become Laura Denise Blair?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#51 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

No you can't be Linda Blair, you have your nature and your nature is what you have.  You are not fish, you can not breath water.  You are not bird, you can not fly in the sky.  You are you, learn to be the best that you can be.

I'm not even sure that Linda Blair wants to be Linda Blair.

Why do you trust strangers, why do you trust voices in the fog that would laugh at your pain without mercy?   Trust someone that tells you hard truths, trust someone that will tell you no. 

Fish breathe oxygen, not water.

#52 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:38 PM

Waser, poetic license.  

However if you need to be an ass about the subject.  Breathing sometimes means ventilation, which is the act of bringing in gas into the lungs. The word in that context is the mechanical act of drawing a mixture, ie a worker might breath in chlorine during a fatal accident.

Now excluding lung fish that do breath  air,  fish pass water containing dissolved oxygen over their gills, and this is called breathing.  Some sources say fish  breath dissolved oxygen, some sources say fish breath water.

Now that you've wasted my time,  are you now happy?

#53 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:48 PM

Waser, poetic license.  

However if you need to be an ass about the subject.  Breathing sometimes means ventilation, which is the act of bringing in gas into the lungs. The word in that context is the mechanical act of drawing a mixture, ie a worker might breath in chlorine during a fatal accident.

Now excluding lung fish that do breath  air,  fish pass water containing dissolved oxygen over their gills, and this is called breathing.  Some sources say fish  breath dissolved oxygen, some sources say fish breath water.

Now that you've wasted my time,  are you now happy?

I'm happy if you've learned that it's hypocritical to criticise the wording of others and to then using poor wording yourself (and then clutch at straws to try to recover). ;) (We both know you weren't referring to the mechanical action but I won't push you to admit it. :p)

Why wouldn't Linda Blair wanna be Linda Blair? I wanna be Linda Blair really bad. On second note. Why this betch gotta be old there are things I would so do life is not fair.

Do you not think that would be very unfair to make her become you if she really wants to be herself?

#54 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

If Linda Blair was perfectly happy, would she have turned to drugs?    How can you say life is not fair?  We don't  deserve life, we didn't buy our right to life.  No, Life was given to us, a gift freely given.  You now complain because you don't like the gracious gift given to you, because you think another was given something more?  

Honestly, I suspect Linda Blair would love to trade lives with you.  Linda is in her mid 50's old with a body scarred from the abuses of her past.  You are young with nothing but potential and the future before you.   Oh, you strike me as foolish for wanting to be old and worn.

#55 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

How the hell have you guys managed to have a 3 page thread on this subject?

I suggest you all take a good hard look at yourselves for continuing this insanity.

#56 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

How the hell have you guys managed to have a 3 page thread on this subject?

I suggest you all take a good hard look at yourselves for continuing this insanity.

I just consider to myself, "what would Linda Blair think of this?". And I figure she'd be pleased at finally getting the recognition she deserves.

#57 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:13 PM

Xw,  you are worried that I am looking back, yet you wish to live another person's life?   Serious drug use takes it toil on a person's body as does  being old.  My mother is almost Linda's age and trust me I wouldn't change my life for hers for ANYTHING.  I love my mother but the years have not always been kind.

You are potential and have all the days ahead to be you,  seize your own life.

P.S. Waser,  you also should stop taking the drugs.

#58 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:16 PM

Xw,  you are worried that I am looking back, yet you wish to live another person's life?   Serious drug use takes it toil on a person's body as does  being old.  My mother is almost Linda's age and trust me I wouldn't change my life for hers for ANYTHING.  I love my mother but the years have not always been kind.

You are potential and have all the days ahead to be you,  seize your own life.

P.S. Waser,  you also should stop taking the drugs.

Tell me about your father. 

#59 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:56 PM

Xw, Linda lived a hard life and it shows.    Why do you want to defend her,  you're the one that wants to steal her life away from her and supplant her.  You want to take away all that she has and all that she has, yet you're offended by my observation that the years have not been kind to her. 

#60 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

I don't know who she even is.

#61 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

Xw, the real short answer is you can't be her because you are not her.   You have not done what she did.  You have not fought the battles that she has fought.  You can't have her life, you can't have her triumph, achievement, glory, etc because you have not live her life.  They are not yours.

I tell you, that if you want such things,  go out and live your own life, gain your triumph, gain your own glory.   That is the way it should be.

P.S. You have a pretty name.

Edited by Worstest, 20 February 2014 - 04:25 PM.

#62 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

Waser Lave just told me the first step in becoming Linda Blair. And I AM trying what they said in Newbie chat, they said it was a real life Morphing Potion, and im gonna try my hand at being a real life Kauvara. It HAS to work the Newbie chatters swear by it! And I wouldn't mind waking up as Kate Blair, she's Magma worthy too. Screw what Worstest has to say, I am taking the NCers's word for it. I have all my faith in them. And that's why I have to be specific when saying that stupid ass chant they gave me, so I DONT wake up as some random ho off the streets named Linda Blair who's slept with at least 20 guys in her whole life. And, if quantum physics can prove death is not the end, then I CAN become Linda Blair in THIS life, ( not the next).

So why are you still here? Chop chop, you've only got so long to mix the perfect potion to become Linda Blair! What if you never find the right one??!!

However, I had a think, and I know a friend who knows some good magic spells and that sort of thing, and they work 100% of the time, and I went to see her and got one for you, because I really want this dream of yours to come true, and I know she is just so much more reliable than the Newbie Chat!

Here you go:

Spoiler

#63 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

OMG THANK YOU!!! That's MUCH better than the bullshit Worstest and Waser Lave and nitro were giving me. But I cant have Vodka yet, can I use something else instead?

You're welcome, I'm so glad I could help! Well the point of the Vodka is that it is a spirit, so technically you could use methylated spirits instead, I'd really only recommend 1ml though as it happens to be so potent! You should also dilute it with 9mls of olive oil for your safety :) 

#64 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

I think I know someone who may be able to help you out with your potion.

Spoiler
Good luck!

Edited by Satsuki, 20 February 2014 - 05:11 PM.

#65 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

But im not 21. Im still a teen in high school. I can't have the vodka or any other alcohol. And can I not add the bleach? Bleach is not safe if ingested. Plus, if I f*** up, will I become a zombie with gold eyes named " Regain" instead of Linda Blair? I am taking every precaution I can think of, this is my first time at spells/potions and that kind of stuff.

Methylated spirits is perfectly legal for anyone to buy, you could probably find it in your local Wallmart (I take it you're american?), as it is not a true alcoholic spirit. In regard to the bleach, you are totally right that it is not safe if ingested raw, but by heating it, following the stir patterns, and by chanting, it is neutralise and changed into an essential ingredient that will change you to Linda Blair.  In essence, it is what allows the transformation to take place, but is perfectly safe within the potion (it is magical after all).

As long as you follow all the instruction exactly, you should be fine: better than fine, you will be Linda Blair! And I have never seen anyone who got it wrong before. But there is no way you would be turned into a Zombie, the worse thing that could happen is nothing at all, and you stay the same, I am quite sure :) 

Also there are several places in the world with no drinking age if you are interested in checking this list. Or you could as a friends older sibling to get something for you (after all, it's not like you're drinking just for the sake of drinking, this is serious business!)

Edited by Nalah, 20 February 2014 - 05:26 PM.

#66 Guest_Sarah_*

Guest_Sarah_*

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

Um why does this need a topic?

And I suggest you look into your local witch doctor for help.

Does anything have anything USEFUL to say? I need to know how to become Laura Denise Blair! I will try what they said on the Neoboards.

Jesus fuck, now we have two try-hards. 

Maybe you two can, like, hook up and run off into the sunset with each other. Never to be seen again....

#67 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

Jesus fuck, now we have two try-hards. 

Maybe you two can, like, hook up and run off into the sunset with each other. Never to be seen again....

#68 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:41 PM

How do you not see this??

ku-medium.gif

original image changed

Edited by Napiform, 21 February 2014 - 07:39 AM.

#69 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:38 PM

OMG I'M DRUNK WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

#70 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:54 AM

How do you not see this??
ku-medium.gif

original image changed

I think I see what you're saying here.

#71 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

I never  thought to use a laser pointer in my aquarium, thank you for the wonderful idea.

#72 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:40 PM

Yes, I cared enough to be concerned about a stranger showing signs of serious mental illness even if it was just an act on your part.  I am such a despicable child.

#73 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

That's Worstest. You can check on her profile for "view name history". She just changed her forum name again. You'll get used to her doing that. (just incase you still can't figure out what she means, she's referring to her other posts in this thread where she tried to help you see the truth).

Oh and Mibs? I love your avatar. Go Dr. Who!

Edited by Satsuki, 21 February 2014 - 05:15 PM.

#74 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:26 PM

Worstest reminds me a lot of an old man I used to know.

#75 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

This entire thread

tFdO5ET.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users