• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

#301 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:50 AM

What a undelightful coincidence that my last quest was a useless air faerie quest and the final prize is an air faerie skirt.

#302 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:01 AM

Queen Fyora is pleased by your interest in helping. "Here is a small token of our appreciation."
gif_faerieland_archway.gif

Nostalgic Faerieland Archway 

I didn't go every day.. :(

#303 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:36 AM

Faerie Queen, Battle Faerie, and Water Faerie today

(Yeah, you would give me the better quests at the end of the event. :| )

#304 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:49 AM

I've noticed a higher percentage of useful bd quests today(battle, faerie queen, water, dark, fire) and I got a lot of those on my shells.

No ffq :(

#305 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:45 AM

Fire Faerie x2

#306 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:52 AM

water faerie x 2 

tricked into thinking i got a fountain faerie x 2 

:(

#307 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:34 PM

I declined a FF quest by mistake because I confused her with the Water bitchI hope it was a frigging UB.  :crybaby:

​My brain didn't recognize her after 4 water faerie quests in a row. :angry

Quests:

FFQ x1

Space x2

Battle x5

Fyora x1

Earth x6

Dark x4

Light x4

Whore x5  :fyou:

Fire x6

Air x3

Rewards:

Spoiler

"And . . ." Fyora pauses to think. "Yes! You did visit us

every day. I think that merits a special gift."

clo_fqfeb14_airfaerieskirt.gif

Flowing Air Faerie Skirt 

This item has been added to your inventory.

WTH is this? A SKIRT?

My male Pets will love it. Or not, since it looks AWFUL in almost all Pets. 

They could AT LEAST make this final item something wearable to all pets, despite of their color or being UC or not.

Oh, well. TNT, always good stuff. :sarcasm:

#308 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:50 PM

Stupid Dark faerie, go away I don't want anymore health. Oh, and I got a 40k Fire quest which I abandoned.

As for the skirt, why can't they give out items for male pets? I used the lab ray scientist to change my pets gender because I wanted to dress it up, but all I had was girl clothes and I didn't want my pet to cross-dress.

Edited by Satsuki, 09 March 2014 - 02:50 PM.

#309 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:18 PM

Stupid Dark faerie, go away I don't want anymore health. Oh, and I got a 40k Fire quest which I abandoned.

As for the skirt, why can't they give out items for male pets? I used the lab ray scientist to change my pets gender because I wanted to dress it up, but all I had was girl clothes and I didn't want my pet to cross-dress.

hp is the most expensive stat to raise with stat increasers. :p

Does anyone know if uncompleted quests will remain there after the end of today? I am asking because I believe I had a ub ffq before the event started and I got another ub ffq today (could be on the same account).

#310 Floofy

Floofy
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

Does anyone know if uncompleted quests will remain there after the end of today? I am asking because I believe I had a ub ffq before the event started and I got another ub ffq today (could be on the same account).

Isn't HP the easiest to increase with the lab ray though?  And most big trainers use that with other stat increaser too I thought.
Arg!  I can't believe you got 2 FFQs!  I think the uncompleted request will remain just like quest gotten on a normal day would.  But ARG!  I have never received a FFQ in all my years of neoing.

My male pets rock the dresses and wigs and are fabulous, yet they are secure with their masculinity.  Still I wish there was more variety with the wearables and we had a different item for this event.  Like a non-staff handheld item

#311 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:03 PM

What kind of unbuyable? Is it a food?

#312 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:30 AM

aww, has it already ended? i'm just beginning to have fun with this event. :crybaby:

#313 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:37 AM

nope, 2 ub clothes. From my experience with clothes, they deflate quick fast most of the time which is why I waited.

I only gained 183 hsd from zapping a year(you'll gain more if you use faerie quest cookies for a year). Snegg is the cheapest for hp, but still way more expensive than strength/defence increasers.

Edited by jinq, 10 March 2014 - 04:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users