Quantcast

Photo

What kind of wiper are you?

poop

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Poll: Neocodex Offical Pooper Demographics Survey (41 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you wipe?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:51 AM

While I wait for the Department of Customs and Border Control to reopen from lunch in 15 minutes, and since I was just pooping and pondering - how do you wipe your ass?

As a sitting folder, I never even realised that there were other methods until I was exposed to a discussion about such on, where else, reddit. So, Codex, let's see how our demographics fall.

Go.

#2 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:55 AM

I happen to be a sitter folder as well *highfives* don't worry, I wash my hands too!

Though I always found it strange too, I assumed that was just how my parents taught me when I was young since I don't remember ever not sitting and folding my paper however I discovered my eldest brother is a crumpled paper kinda guy (and even worse, a trash can instead of flush kinda guy). So now I wonder why he does it different. Is this my Mother's weird experiment?

#3 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:55 AM

it depends on how i'm feeling really. defo sitting but i alternate between scrunching and folding

#4 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:57 AM

I happen to be a sitter folder as well *highfives* don't worry, I wash my hands too!

Though I always found it strange too, I assumed that was just how my parents taught me when I was young since I don't remember ever not sitting and folding my paper however I discovered my eldest brother is a crumpled paper kinda guy (and even worse, a trash can instead of flush kinda guy). So now I wonder why he does it different. Is this my Mother's weird experiment?

We are a trash house, because we have a septic tank, not a sewage connection =/ I dislike it.

#5 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:59 AM

How does one wipe standing? Would you have to hold one cheek aside? I don't.. Someone explain this ..shit.

We are a trash house, because we have a septic tank, not a sewage connection =/ I dislike it.

Ah well it's different if it's to save your plumbing. 
We were more than safe enough to flush, so not sure why he never did. I didn't want to ask any other family members what they do lol
I only knew his method because I emptied the trash one day and he went in right after, then I went to pee and noticed the toilet paper in the trash can. Before that I didn't know which family member was responsible. lol

#6 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:00 AM

another serious question regarding toilet behavior... http://www.neocodex....-over-or-under/

#7 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:00 AM

Wait, he wipes and puts it in the bin? O_o

#8 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:02 AM

Yes. Plus since it's crumpled and not folded, you can see his poo.

#9 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:02 AM

my question tooo... that just seems so unsanitary... and smelly?

#10 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:03 AM

Yes. Plus since it's crumpled and not folded, you can see his poo.

That's just weird... The dirty bastard.

#11 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:04 AM

my question tooo... that just seems so unsanitary... and smelly?

I couldn't tell you why he does it. But some people, like Sweeney's household, can't flush paper, it can cause plumbing issues.

#12 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:04 AM

I couldn't tell you why he does it. But some people, like Sweeney's household, can't flush paper, it can cause plumbing issues.

I've never even heard of such thing o_0 this is all so new and foriegn to me.

#13 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:05 AM

Many of the Greek islands have this problem because their flush systems and sewage system isn't equipped to cope with flushing it. 

It shocks me that anywhere in the western world people would *need* to put it in the bin :/

*edit*

Edited by Tubbz, 21 February 2014 - 10:06 AM.

#14 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:08 AM

Many of the Greek islands have this problem because their flush systems and sewage system isn't equipped to cope with flushing it. 

It shocks me that anywhere in the western world people would *need* to put it in the bin :/

*edit*

Surprise, many do. 
My husband can't even shave at our sink because it clogs and overflows at least once a month and it's not like we're dirt poor.
It's just the way shit is sometimes! :p

#15 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

Literally...

#16 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

Surprise, many do. 
My husband can't even shave at our sink because it clogs and overflows at least once a month and it's not like we're dirt poor.

How can your plumbing suck so much? 

It must be lovely living in beautiful big but cheap houses, where you can't shave at a the sink or flush toilet paper :/ 

#17 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:15 AM

How do you even sit downn and wipe your ass????? I don't understand?? Your hand's gonna rub up against the seat and your ass and everything what the fuck

also I fold up my paper lmao

Edited by Turnip, 21 February 2014 - 10:18 AM.

#18 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

I use the three shells:

3shells.jpg

#19 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

How do you even sit downn and wipe your ass????? I don't understand?? Your hand's gonna rub up against the seat and your ass and everything what the fuck

Lean forward or to the side?

#20 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:17 AM

I'm the 'other' vote up there. I hang between sitting and standing, but not in a full squat, using scrunched toilet paper because Yung won't let me buy 'family cloth'. He thinks it's disgusting.

#21 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:18 AM

I use the three shells:

3shells.jpg

I included that in the "other" option :p

#22 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:18 AM

I'm the 'other' vote up there. I hang between sitting and standing, but not in a full squat, using scrunched toilet paper because Yung won't let me buy 'family cloth'. He thinks it's disgusting.

Family cloth?

#23 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:19 AM

Family cloth?

reusable toilet paper made of cloth

#24 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:21 AM

reusable toilet paper made of cloth

I don't even...

#25 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:22 AM

I don't even...

It's no different than using cloth diapers once a kid gets on solids. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users