• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:53 PM

While Scot has a great guide on cheating at Candy Crush, it's way over my head and has a lot of steps.

First, go here (leethax.net) and install the extension. Please note that this will only work in Firefox.

i19pap.png

Then, READ the disclaimer that should pop up. It basically tells you that you're cheating and stealing and going against the service and use agreements of Candy Crush and King.

Let your Firefox restart and navigate back to Candy Crush. It should be all set up with infinite lives, continues, and gold, and add time in the necessary levels.

On this website, there are extensions for:

• Facebook
    • Angry Birds
    • Bejeweled Blitz
    • Bubble Island
    • Bubble Witch Saga
    • Candy Crush Saga
    • CityVille
    • Diamond Dash
    • Marvel: Avengers Alliance
    • Monster World
    • Slotomania
    • Solitaire Blitz
    • Zuma Blitz
  • Google+ (cause we all on G+, right??)
    • Bejeweled Blitz

Edited by Napiform, 04 March 2014 - 04:01 PM.

#2 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:02 PM

But...why?

#3 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

But...why?

Because I'm a loser who can't get through levels by myself but am bored by the levels I get stuck on.

If you must know, I switch between Firefox and Chrome, between legit and illegit, just like Neopets.

#4 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:28 PM

But...why?
The whole point of these social network games is bragging rights, and you don't really get to brag if you cheated your way up there.

#5 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

Because I'm a loser who can't get through levels by myself but am bored by the levels I get stuck on.

If you must know, I switch between Firefox and Chrome, between legit and illegit, just like Neopets.

Ah. That answer made a lot more sense than I expected.

But...why?
The whole point of these social network games is bragging rights, and you don't really get to brag if you cheated your way up there.

Or people might play them because they think they're fun. If that's not too far-fetched of an idea.

#6 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

Ah. That answer made a lot more sense than I expected.

Or people might play them because they think they're fun. If that's not too far-fetched of an idea.

They are fun... until you get stuck on a level for two weeks hahaha.

This helps though. I might put it to use one day, but I'm already bored with Candy Crush. I usually only play when I'm extremely bored or when I'm going home after class, and I never usually play on the computer.

One day, though. One day.

#7 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:36 PM

I don't play for bragging rights and I don't know anyone who does at this point. Maybe a year ago they did. 

I play when I'm passengering in the car or waiting in line at Taco Bell or something. Not enough time to settle into a book or pull out Animal Crossing, but enough time to be bored

#8 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

Nah, it's just for bragging rights. Besides, wouldn't cheating ruin the fun?

#9 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

Nah, it's just for bragging rights. Besides, wouldn't cheating ruin the fun?

Do you know where you are?

#10 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

I understand that but I don't think automation and this are analogous. It's like an unlock all cheat and god mode.

#11 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:07 PM

I understand that but I don't think automation and this are analogous. It's like an unlock all cheat and god mode.

No one man should have all that power... to have infinite lives, gold, continues and time in Candy Crush Saga.

kanyeshrug.jpg

#12 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:31 AM

Are we in the jungle... baby?

I'm pretty sure if the same thing existed for Neopets, most would take advantage of it.

#13 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

I'm pretty sure if the same thing existed for Neopets, most would take advantage of it.

This. Definitely.

Also @Napiform I find this guide really helpful, I loved Candy Crush until I got stuck on a level for a while and was like "Nope, done."
I usually play CC in the car on long drives and stuff, this will help me heaps ā™„

EDIT: @Napiform
I feel like you should rename this since the extension is for a bunch of popular facebook games all wrapped into one awesome extension and people might not realize that.

I just realized earlier and was like OMG YES MY MOM WILL FREAK because she loves bubble witch saga.

#14 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:01 PM

This. Definitely.

Also @Napiform I find this guide really helpful, I loved Candy Crush until I got stuck on a level for a while and was like "Nope, done."
I usually play CC in the car on long drives and stuff, this will help me heaps ā™„

EDIT: @Napiform
I feel like you should rename this since the extension is for a bunch of popular facebook games all wrapped into one awesome extension and people might not realize that.

I just realized earlier and was like OMG YES MY MOM WILL FREAK because she loves bubble witch saga.

Done

#15 Clone2000

Clone2000
  • 59 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:17 PM

I wouldn't ever use it... Well idk really...

#16 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:27 PM

My nan plays most of these games. She's not very tech savvy and gets annoyed when she gets stuck and spends real money on continuing to play. 

There's a few boosts that this plugin unlocks that means she'll never spend another penny, and I'll never get another game request off her. 

<3 

Seriously this tool = win. 

#17 Chuuya

Chuuya
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:58 AM

i used to be crazy for this game bus as levels go up it almost impossible to beat it without actually spending real money ......so why not cheat instead !!! hahah 

#18 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:26 AM

For those of you playing on an iPod you can also push the time further in your settings to get more lives if you want to keep playing.

#19 ausername

ausername
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:25 PM

Did anyone ever apply these cheats to Ghoul Catchers?

#20 Liquid

Liquid
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2015 - 08:29 AM

The extension may not work but editing values like on Scot's guide should work for any Facebook game, including Ghoul Catchers

#21 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2015 - 08:52 AM

I can't even get Ghoul Catchers to load on my phone most of the time.

Still.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: candy crush, not scots, merica, facebook, easy way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users