Quantcast

Jump to content


Photo

WoDF + I-staff question


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bobXXX

bobXXX
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

Does the heal effect work simultaneously if you use them both together? Like will it heal me 25% from WoDF and 20% from the I-staff? Also how does the I-staff reflect light if you get hit with BOTH light and dark icons?


Edited by bobXXX, 08 March 2014 - 07:21 PM.


#2 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

  • 3,873 posts


Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

In the old battledome, the weapon you choose 2nd is the one that activates first so you could have less than 5% health and click Wodf then istaff to heal 20%, putting you just barely under the threshold for the wodf heal.

 

The good old days when battling didn't suck.



#3 bobXXX

bobXXX
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

Oh, so whichever one is used last goes first but then if you use that one then it has a chance of bringing your hp to a % that will not allow you to use the second items heal. So technically they don't activate at the SAME time. What about in the new battledome?

 

So for instance I'm at:

 

5% Max HP then I use WoDF first and I-staff second, I will get healed 20% Max HP from I-staff giving me a total of 25%, then since I'm still at 25% of max HP, the WoDF will trigger its heal and heal me again for 25% bringing me to a total of 50% max HP. Interesting, but too risky to use both items.


Edited by bobXXX, 08 March 2014 - 07:28 PM.


#4 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

  • 3,873 posts


Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:26 PM

I don't play in bad 'domes.



#5 bobXXX

bobXXX
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:31 PM

haha, but atleast play to see the bugs, so you can post them for TNT to fix?



#6 KyloRen

KyloRen
  • Snoke says I'm special.



  • 5,124 posts


Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:39 PM

TNT doesn't fix bugs. Over healers still don't work, and neither does the (I think it's the prickly potion). The there are numerous other issues. It's been months with no difference and no idea if they're ever going to fix anything. Based on their track record, they rarely fix anything. (Lenny conundrum, the new attic "fix" for the timings that took 3 years, and others I can't remember).
Honesty if you have both, use them, they have other abilities than healing, like attack power, and attack is always a good thing. And if you do that, then you'll know for sure if the effects overlap at all.

#7 bobXXX

bobXXX
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:50 PM

TNT doesn't fix bugs. Over healers still don't work, and neither does the (I think it's the prickly potion). The there are numerous other issues. It's been months with no difference and no idea if they're ever going to fix anything. Based on their track record, they rarely fix anything. (Lenny conundrum, the new attic "fix" for the timings that took 3 years, and others I can't remember).
Honesty if you have both, use them, they have other abilities than healing, like attack power, and attack is always a good thing. And if you do that, then you'll know for sure if the effects overlap at all.

 

I only have WoDF, working on I-staff, but really doesn't look like I-staff is worth it (for my set atleast) I mean with a different combination I-staff is better since after all it blocks all dark and reflects light, but its reflection is a bit weird so I rather not have both. Regardless I will test out both (if I can get a I-staff).

 

Also TNT does take years to fix things its true, but thats TNT what you expect, they will ban you in days but fix things in years :)


Edited by bobXXX, 08 March 2014 - 07:51 PM.



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users