• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

So this isn't my own, and you guys may have seen it floating around before, but I just made one and was so thrilled I felt a need to share.

life-hacks-how-to-make-your-life-easier-

For added deliciousness, add choc chips. And put chocolate sauce on top. Everyone loves chocolate sauce.

#2 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

I can confirm that this is an excellent idea. As long as you don't mind scraping bits of brownie off your mug for the next few weeks. :p

#3 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

I have seen these posted around (facebook, tumblr) but always forget about it and I still haven't tried it! ugh, I need to! it looks awesome and I stinkin love brownies.

#4 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:14 AM

How's the consistency of the brownie, more cakey or dense and gooey? I'm picky about my brownies.

I've seen similar (even easier) microwave cake recipes that combine angel food cake mix and any boxed cake mix of your choice, but I haven't tried any of them.

I can confirm that this is an excellent idea. As long as you don't mind scraping bits of brownie off your mug for the next few weeks. :p

Not if you soak the mug in soap and hot water as soon as you finish eating

#5 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:12 AM

I just remembered I made this cookie in a mug once. It's from tumblr, so please excuse the obnoxious format:

Spoiler

I'm not responsible enough for that.

#6 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:17 AM

I just remembered I made this cookie in a mug once. It's from tumblr, so please excuse the obnoxious format:

Spoiler

I'm not responsible enough for that.

Was it good? I NEED ANSWERS.

And I understand. I have a mug that permanently smells moldy due to my laziness. I don't use it anymore, but I don't want to get rid of it either because it's got the Count from Sesame Street on it.

#7 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:04 PM

This looks so good <3 Reminds me of the microwave pb fudge I made. So e-z.

#8 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:25 PM

it's got the Count from Sesame Street on it.

Fuckin' sweet.

#9 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:14 PM

How's the consistency of the brownie, more cakey or dense and gooey? I'm picky about my brownies.

I've seen similar (even easier) microwave cake recipes that combine angel food cake mix and any boxed cake mix of your choice, but I haven't tried any of them.

Mine was definitely more cakey, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the more chic chips you put in the more gooey it gets.

I'll have to keep an eye out for more recipes in a mug. I think it's just the excitement of making things in a mug.

Spoiler

Omg must try this  :wub:

#10 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:17 PM

I've seen this on Pinterst. It's a great life hack, because I am not taking all the time it takes to make brownies regularly. I want my brownie now, dang it! And cookie in a mug? I did even think..now I want cookies and brownies. I must go gather the necessary supplies. 

#11 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:39 PM

Was it good? I NEED ANSWERS.

And I understand. I have a mug that permanently smells moldy due to my laziness. I don't use it anymore, but I don't want to get rid of it either because it's got the Count from Sesame Street on it.

Mine didn't get cooked all the way through, which is a positive if you ask me. It went well with Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream, too.   :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: laziness, fat, nom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users