• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:25 PM

hey hi hello i am new here to neocodex (literally like 5 minutes ago) and im not sure if this is the right place to put this but im assuming it is because its the only general chat ANYWAYS i would love it if yall subscribed/liked/commented on my youtube channel :) im an aspiring musican and make covers on youtube. my future band name is youngamerican so ya its nice to meet all of you guys im ryan

www.youtube.com/user/mynameisryanwolfe

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:34 PM

Hey mate, welcome to Neocodex. I had a listen to a couple of your covers and they aren't bad, but why the toilet? xD

(also, I moved this to introductions, since this is basically you saying hi to us and introducing your channel).

Curious also, how did you find out about Codex?

Enjoy your stay and good luck with the band/music!

#3 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

Thank you, I did them in my bathroom because better acoustics but also I didn't want my roommates to hear me singing but they probably could anyways w/e but yeah I wasn't sure where exactly to post this.

I heard about you guys from googiling neopets score sender (lol) because I've known about sLaughter for years and used his score sender and I wasn't sure where to find it.

#4 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:44 PM

Ahh good to know, well you've definitely come to the right place mate. Do you play Neo still? Are there any other games you play regularly (I know I did read that you're not a huge gamer in the OP, but just curious).

#5 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:56 PM

yes i do still play neo i dont really play any other games just tryna get my dream pets and relive my childhood

#6 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:04 PM

Hey there welcome to Codex!

I've seen a couple of artists back in the day use their bathrooms/showers to record their songs. I believe hard flat surfaces (I know tile is one that's always brought up in this kind of discussion) make one's voice sound better considering echoes and reverberations. Plus it's private lol.

#7 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2015 - 12:21 PM

((Why can't I delete a post?))

Edited by FelisNoctua, 31 October 2015 - 09:29 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, youtube, youtube channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users