• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 ortin

ortin
  • it's christmas everyday

• 6,114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:28 PM

Pokemon Tower Defense is literally the best fan made Pokemon game ever made. Don't believe me? Try it out! It's extremely polished, has good game mechanics, and has a great story line.

So what is Pokemon Tower Defense? As the title suggests, it is a combination of pokemon and tower defense games. Pokemon are your towers, and you are defending candy from hoards of enemy pokemon. Your pokemon can attack with moves from the pokemon game, and you can level up and evolve and all that stuff :) What makes it fun is that it has the same challenge as regular pokemon without as much of the tedious work needed to level up, and you can catch shinies and trade them!

You can play here: http://samdangames.b...lay-ptd_16.html

If you already played the first one, there is a sequel with more pokemon and a map to walk around, much like the actual pokemon game! http://samdangames.b...play-ptd-2.html

Edited by nitro, 26 March 2014 - 10:29 PM.

#2 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:36 PM

Oh I found it a while back! I stopped playing though. It was pretty fun but I tried to hard to collect shinies lol.

#3 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:46 PM

Seems pretty fun so far

#4 ortin

ortin

• 6,114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

Shinies have a 0.125% chance of appearing! It's not that hard to get shinies compared to regular pokemon where you get pokemon encounters one at a time :p I have a bunch of old legendary shiny and shadow pokemon hehe  :rolleyes:

#5 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4,433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

omg stop posting all of these addictive games, @nitro. :(

#6 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:42 PM

omg stop posting all of these addictive games, @nitro. :(

I agree I just spent an hour playing this...... and i'm suppose to be studying for an exam in 6 hours...... oh well back to pokemon lol

#7 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4,433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:44 PM

I agree I just spent an hour playing this...... and i'm suppose to be studying for an exam in 6 hours...... oh well back to pokemon lol

lmao! jeez... go study, you. :p

#8 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4,830 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:45 PM

What's pokemon?

#9 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:26 AM

I've not played this in ages. (Don't intend to restart actually)
there was a tool floating around to generate Pokemon with any stat/moveset etc. and a few other things.
Was quite fun for a while but at the time there were so few levels. Once you had an army of shiny rattatas with hyper beam, what else did you need? (Plus I think the level cap was 35 when I last played)

#10 ortin

ortin

• 6,114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

I've not played this in ages. (Don't intend to restart actually)
there was a tool floating around to generate Pokemon with any stat/moveset etc. and a few other things.
Was quite fun for a while but at the time there were so few levels. Once you had an army of shiny rattatas with hyper beam, what else did you need? (Plus I think the level cap was 35 when I last played)

PTD 1 is complete now, with 50-ish stages? and you can go up to level 100. Of course, there were many cheats that have floated around, but most should be waaaay outdated ;) Give it a try again!

#11 Lightsora65

Lightsora65
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:33 AM

how nostalgic. I used to play this a lot but couldn´t get past the level in lavender town really frustating

#12 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 9,676 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:10 AM

Moved to Gaming > Pokemon.

#13 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3,358 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:11 AM

How did I never know about this? D:

#14 Lightsora65

Lightsora65
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:17 AM

How did I never know about this? D:

You can even trade pokemon with other people on their site :)

Guess I will give it another shot as soon as I am finished with hearthstone

#15 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3,358 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:22 AM

That's pretty wild. I tried it and it's pretty fun. I like how dynamic the plot is as well, definitely not what I was expecting. :D

#16 Lightsora65

Lightsora65
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:33 AM

yeah I had the same thoughts at first but it turned out that the game was pretty cool

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemon, flash game, much fun, i want that shiny mew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users