• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

My friend's friend is a professor on the appeal board at my university. In other words, he is on a board of people who listen to students who have been caught cheating on exams, projects, etc. He says while on the board, he has never been on a panel (and he's been on many) where the student was actually innocent. Some of the stories he's heard about them stating why they're innocent have been hilarious. For example:

One student accused the prof of being racist to chinese students. Not surprisingly, the student caught cheating was Chinese. The prof had been married to a Chinese person for the past 25 years and lived in China for 10 of them. That student, instead of being suspended for a year, was expelled from the faculty. hah.

Anyway, this topic asks three questions:

1) What is the worst thing you've been CAUGHT doing? I don't mean something you did such as a cheating on an exam and getting away with it, but CAUGHT doing. Doesn't have to be school related at all.

2) What was the excuse you gave, if any?

3) A story about other people who have gotten caught that you know/can/want to share.

For me, I was caught stealing one, yes one, Magic the Gathering trading card that was left on a table. It was a common worth about a fraction of a penny but it was there, so I decided to take it. I got caught, and was humiliated in public. I was 10. The excuse I made was non-sensical about it accidentally sticking to my hand or some shit.

Story: My friend is a TA for first year physics and a lab demonstrator for the same class. One day, he reads a report that really stands out. It stands out because he freaking wrote it. It was word for word copied from a report he wrote a few years previous. Apparently, his old lab partner has been sending it to students for years. SHIT HIT THE FAN.

Share?

#2 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:17 AM

Once a relative walked in on me "entertaining" myself and I told them I was exercising...

Another time I stole a Barbie cowgirl hat when I was younger and my Mom caught me because she knew it wasn't something she bought me, obviously. She made me go to the girl's house and confess to what I did and return it to the girl. 

Also in the not-so distant past (I was 18) I had a really shitty room mate who was also my cousin so it was a sensitive situation. When I finally got the courage to move out, I purposefully took her pink makeup bag in a very "fuck you for putting me through hell I will just take this adorable makeup bag of yours." manner. I completely forgot I stole it and then like a month later when we had made up I went to spend a night with her and brought my makeup, in that bag, and she called me out on it in front of her mom (my aunt) and I lied and said I accidentally packed it with my stuff, then changed my story (lolol) and said "Oh wait, no my Mom bought me this.". 

#3 wildwolfspirit

wildwolfspirit
  • 57 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:42 AM

Soooo...when I was in high school I went parking with my girl friend (at the time). 

I know, I know who goes parking?? We lived in the country, so it's what we did :p

Anyways....it was spring time and we went up this back road like I've done many times before. This time however this back road was more of a swampy, muddy, teenage death trap... at least I felt like dying once I realized we were stuck (the good news is we had already done what we were there to do, and we were now trying to leave).Now I tried for an hour to get this thing unstuck, but it just wasn't happening. She had a game that she had to make it to and her parents were expecting us to ride with them to the game. So it was now the time that we were supposed to be meeting her parents, and we just decided to give up..and call for help..

I thought about calling my parents who lived right down the road, but I wanted to wait as long as possible to keep that from happening (my parents were very religious, I was sure I was going to be shunned)....I thought about calling some of my friends, but I was the oldest of them and none of them had their licenses yet..so we finally decided to call her parents... we had no service on either of our cell phones, so I had to walk to one of my neighbors house to use their phone (which they offered to help us get out, but I was too embarrassed at that point)...finally I got a hold of her dad and he came to where we were ( I walked out to the "main road" which was still a dirt road to flag him down)...after we drove a half a mile back into the swampy,mucky, poor excuse for a road we came upon the vehicle...We made no excuses because there wasn't a single other reason to drive down that dead end road..needless to say her dad was fairly upset at this point...we got the vehicle unstuck...they dropped me off at home and that was that :p 

#4 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:14 PM

1) I was in a back of a car with a girl a few months backs were parked and things start to get heavy. Being the gentleman I am I start doing one the most generous thing a guy could do for a lady....sexually I mean. Anyyyyy whoooo after this is going on for a while I see headlights through one of the windows.Its a Cop. "Shit put your pants on" We start getting dressed and he just sits in car for a while. there was no way he didnt know were here better yet what we were doing. 

2) Cop comes to the window I roll it down and he asks "Park is closed after dark, what are you doing here?" Me: "Oh you know *nervous laughter* Talking" Cop: Oh well you two are gonna have to go somewhere else to continue your "conversation". After that she said something about her mom wanting her home and we havent really talked since and shes dating one of my close friends so yeah theres mine. OH! Also I would like to note the me being nervous was cause we were caught by a cop it was because my best friend's Dad was on duty at the time this happened.

3)My best friend Andrew..... Oh andrew.... He recently started seeing a old flame he was crazy about and thing started getting serious. first you should not that the girls father is also a cop and used to be andrews dads really good friend in the force......until andrew took his daughter virginity like 3 years ago. The guy hates my buddy. Anyways they start talking and it escalates so much so that im driving at 2am to her house so he can climb through her window and stay over and doo all the dirty stuff. well fast forward to 5am her dad comes home off work. andrew swiftly and very quietly goes to her closet. Dad: "Hey dear I have about half a load of laundry im gonna get some of your dirty clothes to fill it up" Ashley(Im calling her ashley now): *speechless* He dad goes to open the door and andrew slams it shut. Her dad walks back pulls out his gun and says " Come out really slow with your hands first" And out comes the guy who already doinked his daughter and stole her innocence  Dad: "AT WHAT PONT DID THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!" Andrew:"You go me there*on the verge of shitting his pants*". He gets dressed and bolts out of there never to talk to her again on account of her phone getting taken away.

Ah...young love.

#5 itsfrananne

itsfrananne
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:10 PM

I don't know if I have no "caught" stories because I'm lame, or just because I'm really awesome and sneaky. 

#6 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:17 PM

I don't know if I have no "caught" stories because I'm lame, or just because I'm really awesome and sneaky. 

same here.

#7 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

I got bored part-way through Trig during HS. I started messing with my graphing calculator and decided to write a program to compute the various equations we needed to memorize. I only had to choose the equation and enter the numbers and it would give me all the work to write down so it looks like I did it by hand. I already had all the equations memorized so this was just so I can be lazy on school work.

The first test I used it for, the teacher noticed me taking the test "strangely". I enter all the numbers into my calculator and copy everything to the test (the answer as well as the work to get it). After he graded my test and gave me my perfect score (nothing unusual since the entire math department knows how well I perform at math), he confronted me and asked to check my calculator. He couldn't figure out what I was doing and there was 0 evidence against me except his gut feeling. It was common knowledge that I was great at math and computers and never "broke" a single rule (the few times I did get in trouble, it was justified and excused). Unfortunately, the entire math department got suspicious when I started doing it all the time (as a good student, I enjoyed the drama), but they couldn't catch me red-handed. To cause further drama, I told and shown my best friends my program. When the faculty asked them if they knew I was cheating, they mentioned I made a program that can do everything for me (they were good students so I had to hope they wouldn't try to protect me), but my friends knew there wasn't any point in trying to catch me using it. If somebody can answer any question you throw at them at anytime flawlessly, how DO you catch them cheating?

For the second semester of Trig, I was moved to a different class; possibly in hopes that a different teacher would be able to catch me or I would let my guard down. The teacher was literally doing anything possible to catch me. Things like surprise pop quizes where you can't use your calculator obviously didn't work because I can do everything myself anyways. I started getting bored again and decided to just program new equations during class and ignore the teacher's lecture. Nothing like being mentally absent for an entire semester but still achieve perfect scores.

All this could have been avoided if they gave me the final ahead of time so I can opt out of the class and do something worth my time.

#8 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

Back when I was a freshman in high school, I was caught chatting in an AOL chatroom by my dad.  He told me that chatrooms were "filled with perverts and people trying to kill me."  The excuse I gave him was that as long as I don't give out personal information about myself, I was okay, right?

Wrong, apparently.

I was banned from using the internet until I went to college.

#9 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

Back when I was a freshman in high school, I was caught chatting in an AOL chatroom by my dad.  He told me that chatrooms were "filled with perverts and people trying to kill me."  The excuse I gave him was that as long as I don't give out personal information about myself, I was okay, right?

Wrong, apparently.

I was banned from using the internet until I went to college.

I learned early on that it is best to accept their view and just sneak around behind their back. I found that my dad would be more likely to listen if he catches me a second or third time (or I confess before getting caught). He knows I know I would be in big trouble if I got caught after being warned once before so I might have a good excuse to take the risk.

#10 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:04 PM

I learned early on that it is best to accept their view and just sneak around behind their back. I found that my dad would be more likely to listen if he catches me a second or third time (or I confess before getting caught). He knows I know I would be in big trouble if I got caught after being warned once before so I might have a good excuse to take the risk.

Coincidentally, that's what I ended up doing. :p

#11 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:24 PM

Once i have been caught by my mom ... i was fucking my cat ...

#12 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:31 PM

uhm... Im not sure I believe you but either way, POOR CAT

#13 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:50 PM

Just got caught with weed like a month ago in school, later to find out one of my close friends snitched on me.... Had court Wednesday now have to attend a drug program yay me :l 

Edited by shadowgun, 28 March 2014 - 03:58 PM.

#14 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

Came here because I thought there would be Kate nudes

reported for misleading title and tags.

#15 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

Just got caught with weed like a month ago in school, later to find out one of my close friends snitched on me.... Had court Wednesday now have to attend a drug program yay me :l 

That sucks man but its always good to leave your drugs and paraphernalia at home so this stuff doesn't happen. And what a shitty friend! 

#16 wildwolfspirit

wildwolfspirit
  • 57 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

Dat ganja smuggling?

tsk tsk :p

#17 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

THE. FUCK.

#18 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

THE. FUCK.

#19 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

THE. FUCK.

#20 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:51 PM

Probably will get looked down on here but IDGAF what people think anymore.

I was in a really bad head space and almost homeless so doing what I had to do to get by.  I came across a lot of acid tabs for a cheap price and knew I could make enough money to get me out of shit for the time being so I took them.  One night I had them but never broke up the square so there were approx 12 tabs in a 3x4 box, and they were in a small satchel in my back pocket... usually I put my wallet in my front pocket but for some reason I was a bit too drunk and put it in my back pocket.

Walking around the 'slot machine' room in the club, I pulled my wallet out of my pocket to go for a drink and went to the bar.  Went back down out of the slot area and into the night club area and about 10 minutes later the head of security who was a close friend pulled called me aside with the duty manager.

They pulled me into a stairwell where there were no security cameras and then pulled out the tabs and asked me what they were and what I was doing with them.  I lied, and said they were personal use (these were pretty potent and 12 of them was a good few months worth for 1 person of weekend adventures).  I was fortunate that my partner and I were very regular visitors to the club and had done a lot of promotional work for them a long with helping out with events and incidents so we became friends with the managers and security.

Basically I was kicked out of the club for the night and it SHOULD have been reported to police, but the staff member who found them didn't write anything in her log book the next day so I was fortunate enough that it was "overlooked".  I'm assuming that the security manager, his staff and the duty manager probably had a pretty good time after work that night :p

#21 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:28 PM

THE. FUCK.

Well Yea DA FUQ But lol im still doing it .. now i have DOOR Locks :D

#22 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:28 AM

THE. FUCKETY. FUCK.

#23 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:31 AM

giphy.gif

#24 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:30 AM

giphy.gif

#25 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:36 AM

giphy.gif

Hmm why are you guys surprised ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kate nudes, kate got caught taking nudes, jk i have all her nudes, i dont share them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users