The Coincidence (New Daily)

• Please log in to reply
389 replies to this topic

#1 Hummingway

Hummingway
  • 433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:28 PM

So apparently this thing worked like a pseudo lab ray, I thought we could record our "zaps" just like we do for the Secret Laboratory.

Heres the link: http://www.neopets.c...incidence.phtml

...and her defence goes up by 10!

Edited by Hummingway, 03 April 2014 - 01:54 AM.

#2 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

Seems they are stat changes, but someone also received a desert stamp collector avatar without having all the stamps in that part of the album.

#3 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

I hope the avatares are permanent and not only till next time you're able to "make" a new RE!!

*madly excited*

I was surrounded by some crazy alien aishas taking photos. :p

*go try on other acounts*

#4 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:37 PM

I had a glitch and have no idea what it did to me D:

@Hummingway you should put the link in your first post :p

Edited by Rocket, 02 April 2014 - 01:38 PM.

#5 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:38 PM

I would try on my main but those damn stagnant puddles are expensive. I may have to transfer using my shell because sadly they have more NP than my main  :rolleyes:

#6 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:38 PM

PEOPLE ARE GETTING RETIRED AVATARS.

OMG, it HAS to be permanent!! D:

#7 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

I had a glitch and have no idea what it did to me D:

@Hummingway you should put the link in your first post :p

Not sure why some have glitched...I'm reading a ton of those complaints on the board. Might be worth a ticket.

By the way Rocket, I think I saw you on the boards a couple days ago. 

#8 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

Lol @ the Avatar Chat freaking out

Not sure why some have glitched...I'm reading a ton of those complaints on the board. Might be worth a ticket.

By the way Rocket, I think I saw you on the boards a couple days ago. 

I've never posted on the boards on the account I'm currently using (all others were frozen last year), nor does my name Rocket have anything to do with the neo shell I'm currently using :p

Edit: Also my items are still in my inventory that the quest asked me for :/ says I have to wait 9 hours to visit again.

Edited by Rocket, 02 April 2014 - 01:42 PM.

#9 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

PEOPLE ARE GETTING RETIRED AVATARS.

OMG, it HAS to be permanent!! D:

Really?? We may have to make this a daily board post like we did with the lab ray. It's a shame that the portal doesn't colour pets also so we can have an all in one. 

#10 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

I'm sorry if any of you are ACers, but I don't give a damn. xD

#11 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:44 PM

It looks like their defence has gone down by 1

#12 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

Edit: Also my items are still in my inventory that the quest asked me for :/ says I have to wait 9 hours to visit again.

Same for me. O_o

I'm guessing it's a glitch and it will be solved soon. (or not and we do't have to actually give him the items. MUAHAHAHAHA)

I'm so danm excited about this I'm scared. :(

Oh, and watch out for the items in your inventory. They can be turned into "dust in the wind". xD

Edited by athayde, 02 April 2014 - 01:50 PM.

#13 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

Watch it be an extended April Fools Joke :p

#14 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:51 PM

Bah. I am trying to collect avatars but with my insane work schedule + doing grad school in the evenings I can't just log on and do the quests. I might have read incorrectly, but I didn't know when it was ending and therefore I did not turn in the option to build one of the pieces and therefore I didn't claim the reward. But still, it's frustrating to try to avatar hunt with such a long timer xD. I wonder if I can submit a ticket to talk to their stellar customer service to see if it's still possible to get the avatar / claim the prize I never got to claim . . .

#15 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:59 PM

Lol @ the Avatar Chat freaking out

I've never posted on the boards on the account I'm currently using (all others were frozen last year), nor does my name Rocket have anything to do with the neo shell I'm currently using :p

That is odd. I haven't tried yet but when I do I'll post what I get. With my luck it'll glitch too  <_<

Never mind then,  that girl had the name Rocket as her signature and in her username. 

#16 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:03 PM

Watch it be an extended April Fools Joke :p

NOOOOOO. D:

Bah. I am trying to collect avatars but with my insane work schedule + doing grad school in the evenings I can't just log on and do the quests. I might have read incorrectly, but I didn't know when it was ending and therefore I did not turn in the option to build one of the pieces and therefore I didn't claim the reward. But still, it's frustrating to try to avatar hunt with such a long timer xD. I wonder if I can submit a ticket to talk to their stellar customer service to see if it's still possible to get the avatar / claim the prize I never got to claim . . .

Well, you can submit a ticket but I'm pretty sure it won't change anything.

Sorry. :/

ACers: "*cry**cry* what now? wha't the point in collecting stamps?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAMPS PRIZES DROPING!!"

"WORST. THING. TNT. EVER. MADE."

Me: F you! I saved millions for my draiks/krawks years ago and I had to swallow my sadness when that daily Forgotten Shore was introduced.

BOOHOO for you bunch of cry babies!

#17 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:12 PM

ACers: "*cry**cry* what now? wha't the point in collecting stamps?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAMPS PRIZES DROPING!!"

"WORST. THING. TNT. EVER. MADE."

Please let this happen I don't care about the avatars I just want the stamps lol

#18 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

I can't tell if I love the avatar thing being perm, or not. Maybe i'll feel differently about it when I get a super-retired one (IE: Wizard from TCG, or Meridell/Darigan War plot avatars). I would absolutely love those, but avatar collecting would be pretty RNG!

Editing: Comastar has confirmed that it is indeed perm. http://www.neopets.c...744735&next=161

Edited by Elegy, 02 April 2014 - 02:44 PM.

#19 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:46 PM

Well that's interesting... 

#20 NeoVix

NeoVix
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:47 PM

One of the board mods has commented in AC implying its permanent but a bit glitched as it was meant to be really rare (avatars)

Buying up loads of junk that I have been asked for today...if this stays..its all gunna skyrocket

Edited by Vicky87, 02 April 2014 - 02:48 PM.

#21 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:48 PM

I think bringing back the retired avatars are fantastic... but I may be alone in that thought :D. I just don't have time for Neopets anymore, even though I can earn millions through Neocodex to purchase the stamp avatars, hunting down the item, competing from other buyers ... I don't know. I'm just lazy. ^_^

Lol, sifting through all these pages of intense QQing is alot of work, but the avatar event is now disabled. http://www.neopets.c...744735&next=261

Edited by Elegy, 02 April 2014 - 02:50 PM.

#22 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:52 PM

I still think it's an April Fools Joke.

#23 NeoVix

NeoVix
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:53 PM

Avatar event has been disabled for the minute apparently.

Neoboards are crazy :D

Edited by Vicky87, 02 April 2014 - 02:53 PM.

#24 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:59 PM

I wonder.....

How many of those "old users"  that are complaining just HOW HARD they worked for their rare avatars are actually legit and not another bought acount. ;)

I'm with you Elegy.

I have some retired avatars and I couldn't care less if other get a chance of have them too. Honestly.

And I hope TNT don't disabled that "rare RE" for good.

Edited by athayde, 02 April 2014 - 03:01 PM.

#25 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

I like what someone suggested on that board, that they give out stamps instead of the stamp avatars, just make it a rare occurrence.

i don't care about retired avs that only like 3 people in the history still have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users