Quantcast

Photo

The Coincidence (New Daily)

• Please log in to reply
389 replies to this topic

#26 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:09 PM

I never got to see what stat I received, but I've noticed that my pet's strength has increased O.o

#27 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:23 PM

Death throes 

#28 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:36 PM

No more avatar RE, thanks to fag avatar collector guild.

#29 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

This is what I got on two of my accounts:

1) A fog cloud swirls past you. Was that Corbin and Kell inside? They appear to be having a tea party with a monster.

2) A parade of dozens of Lutaris marches through the spaceship. They get to the end of their song, then look around, confused. 'Eh, how do we get to Shenkuu?' one asks you.

LAME <_<

#30 Floofy

Floofy
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:34 PM

Wow TNT really opened a can of worms here.  I think it would be great if the event gave out stamps, not the stamp avatars.  I would really like some retired avatars, but even then it might feel empty.  The ones I want would be for a plot that I obviously don't have a trophy for. Though I can still have fun with the LOL avvies boon.

#31 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:06 PM

Nothing happens. Nothing at all. You think. You check the bottom of your shoes for squashed butterflies, but find nothing.

THE FUCK? I just spent 30K on this shit? -_-

#32 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:25 PM

Nothing happens. Nothing at all. You think. You check the bottom of your shoes for squashed butterflies, but find nothing.

THE FUCK? I just spent 30K on this shit? -_-

You don't wanna know how much I spent on my main for that shit...

#33 rlvb

rlvb
  • 70 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

Got a petpet worth 500nps. :/ Good thing I didn't have to buy for it. This is crazy.

#34 Sunak0

Sunak0
  • 64 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:41 PM

A Grundo appears and invites you to join Dr Sloth's Invasion Army... but he cancels the invitation when you spell your name. Your reputation precedes you.

What the?!

#35 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:11 PM

A Grundo appears and invites you to join Dr Sloth's Invasion Army... but he cancels the invitation when you spell your name. Your reputation precedes you.

What the?!

Got this one too... -__- stupid lame 'funny' lines

#36 Sunak0

Sunak0
  • 64 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:18 PM

Got this one too... -__- stupid lame 'funny' lines

Totally LAME.

Here's another one for today -

A crew of Alien Aishas docks with the ship, comes aboard, snaps photos of everything they see, then leaves for their next tourist stop.

I wish it'd just give me a rare stamp avatar so I can slap it on AC's face.

#37 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:33 AM

Just paid 100k for nothing!

Whatever cunt came up with this idea is gonna have the neopoints smaked outta their head >(

#38 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:18 AM

Got some random text :| I mean, even if the daily gave out a guaranteed real random event, it wouldn't have such a big impact anyway. Instead those fake random events are mostly all just "nothing has happened". >_>

#39 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:53 AM

To be fair, a lot of people have accumulated these items from doing dailies over the years, I haven't had to pay anything yet because everything is always in my SDB. :p So for a lot of us, we're not paying for nothing, we're getting nothing for nothing because we probably would have let those items rot.

I think TNT is trying to remove some junk items off our hands or fix the economy, personally. Though there's an avatar that requires discarding items so generally that's where a lot of people's junk goes. I just hoard it, personally.

#40 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:19 AM

To be fair, a lot of people have accumulated these items from doing dailies over the years, I haven't had to pay anything yet because everything is always in my SDB. :p So for a lot of us, we're not paying for nothing, we're getting nothing for nothing because we probably would have let those items rot.

I think TNT is trying to remove some junk items off our hands or fix the economy, personally. Though there's an avatar that requires discarding items so generally that's where a lot of people's junk goes. I just hoard it, personally.

Ehehe, this is me. :p

I'm an avatar collector but I won't even try for that Rubbish avatar. I love my junk way too much. And, just like you, my hoarder compulsion has saved me from spending a few hundreds with this event/now daily.

I know that, eventually, I'll go out of junk items needed for the quests, but I can always send them from one account to another, or even use the trades with some other player that needs whatever I had and vice versa.

I'm very happy with it (even if TNT decides to exclude for good the possibility of winning retired/stamp/whatever avatars).

Dailies are now less obsolete; thousands of junk items are being used for something with more or less worth, thus decluttering the whole Neopia (specially our SDBs and shops -yay!-)...

Quick question.

Does anyone knows if the items asked, if one quest is not completed, change the next day? (A bit like the Mysterious Negg where a new puzzle is given today if you didn't complete yesterday?)

#41 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:21 AM

awesome! can we do this in our side accounts? :p

#42 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:24 AM

Quick question.

Does anyone knows if the items asked, if one quest is not completed, change the next day? (A bit like the Mysterious Negg where a new puzzle is given today if you didn't complete yesterday?)

I can answer this with certainty, no they do not currently reset. That's another complaint right there.

#43 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:46 AM

Thankfully I only spent 30nps on it, one of the items I got hasn't been inflated yet and the other two were in my SDB.

Edited by Rocket, 03 April 2014 - 06:46 AM.

#44 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:54 AM

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about __________. It looks like their intelligence has gone up by 3!

#45 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:01 AM

someone officially needs to make a greasemonkey script for this. i like this new daily. ^_^

#46 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:44 AM

The RE took 600 np from me... I'm so lucky.

#47 Dita

Dita
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

Gutted I didn't get an avatar event yesterday before they 'retired' it, now I'm at 320 avatars it's getting pretty hard to get a new one :p But it has been fun watching the AC freak about it...

#48 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

Lurking the boards and someone just came up with this interesting idea, if it gives avatars, it should also take away avatars too. 

Thoughts?

#49 Dita

Dita
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:25 PM

Not sure how I feel about that because some avatars are so hard to obtain - but when you look at it that way it does allow you too see from the perspective of the people who aren't keen on it giving out avatars, so.

#50 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

Funny that I only see people with 320+ avatars and 110+ month accounts mostly complaining.

I have avatars that I prefer never to go public again, but I can swallow my pride and enjoy the game regardless. My Sloth champion and maraquan warrior avatars are my treasures, but they're just momentos of a fun past and not invested real life gold.

Above all, I like prideful people being screwed over and bitching hopelessly about it. It's oddly cathartic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users