Biscuit Brigade is a very simple tower defense game. There are 20 waves, but only two of them should cause any trouble, 17 and 20, as both waves have very fast Scorchio’s that come at the start of each. Now if you are just aiming for 1000 NP it is easy, just build a bunch of towers, but if you are going for a high score there is a bonus for using as few parts as possible.
What you can Build
Decoy- Basically useless
I will only go over the useful ones or ones that seem good but are not:
Sludge Thrower--slows multiple foes, range is pretty good, fires fast. Basically the only tier 3 I use 4 / 5
Poison Slinger-I have tested it extensively, and the damage is just too slow, even when put at the start of the map, it takes way too long to hurt anybody 1 / 5
Crossbow - Best range in the game, also possibly highest damage output, only sinlge targe tough, which becomes a hassle later. 2 / 5
Gravel Cannon- Many people love this, as it doesnt misfire. I find the rocket launcher outclasses this weapon if the set up is done right 3 / 5
Rocket Launcher- Huge damage potential, does huge damage to groups, very effective in conjunction with towers that slow the enemy. If enemies are not slowed or are too close it will often miss 4.5 / 5
Net Thrower -- Single target, fires fast, huge slow down. I use it often. 4 / 5
Windmill-- Far and away the best tower in the game. Slows down an unlimited number of units to a crawl. Essential 5 / 5
Paint thrower - deals a little damage, confuses foe, seems to be more effective than water balloon on all my tests 3.5 / 5
Water balloon -- worse version of paint thrower, although can stack with paint thrower 2 / 5
Okay so now that you know a little about the towers it is time to start playing.
1. Select hard mode -- Double Points
2. Build the rocket launcher on the right all of the way up but do not upgrade the height
3. Build other rocket also do not upgrade height
4. Windmill (the tower on the corner of the castle), upgrade height completely
5. Slime thrower
6. Paint Thrower
7. OPTIONAL Build the net thrower, or anything else you want. If you build the net thrower this will work about 90 percent of the time, and you can just leave the computer. But the build works sometime, I would say about 5 % of the time, with no nets and it is possible to tie the few people who manage this score, and easily get a gold trophy at the start of the month. With net will probably get you a bronze trophy, and with a cheaper tower it is possible to get silver.
8. Wait until Wave 17
9. On wave 17 nd 20 Scorchios come out very quickly. It is important to manually target them so each gets painted, and then to target the front ones for the slime, and or net thrower. this is done by clicking on the Scorchio
Silver = upgrade height on on slime and paint thrower once 20% success rate
Gold = no upgrade except windmill, no net 5 % success rate
Edited by rapmasterme, 07 April 2014 - 06:16 PM.