The Pitch Challenge #6
Entries Due: Sunday, April 20th at 12:00 am NST
Voting Ends: Thursday, April 24th at 12:00 am NST
The Idea: Imagine you and a few others have been chosen by a company or person to create a unique design. However, they don’t just want you to run with it – they have given you a specific phrase or image that they want incorporated into this design.
You can take the phrase or image and create whatever you would like. Create an advertisement, a logo or slogan, business card, greeting card, a comic, or commercial. It could even be as specific as a simple image that your client wants to place on their website to acknowledge or announce something. Whatever your heart’s desire. Just be certain that you have incorporated what your client wants into what you have made.
The Client: The voters will be acting as the client. Entrants may vote but may not vote for themselves.
The Phrase: “Fun for the whole family!”
Important: If you have a design in mind, but you're unsure of whether or not it will be accepted, feel free to PM me.
1. Your pitch must be unique and created by YOU.
2. Submit your pitch to me and make sure it’s an acceptable size that can be easily viewed in the thread.
3. Submit 1-5 sentences that will help sell your design to the client. Use your imagination with this! Ask yourself: Who is the client? Why do they want a design with this particular image or phrase? Is it meant to be funny or serious?
4. Do not add your username to the design - this is just common knowledge.
5. Please comply with the Neocodex rules as well.
FOR REFERENCE: If none of this makes any sense whatsoever, please see the voting thread from Emily's inaugural contest to get an idea of submission variety and so forth.
Donated by @Keil
Donated by @kaashmoney
PM me or post if you would like to donate!
Thank you for your contributions!
Edited by MC10, 10 April 2014 - 07:08 PM.