10 replies to this topic

#1 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:02 PM

Hey guys,

We have some exciting news for you to do with the services that we offer. A while back you would remember possibly getting a PM from Hydrogen about what other gift cards/digital codes you would like to see us offer in our Store.

This information was collated and based off of your responses we now stock a limited amount of Xbox and Steam gift cards (in the form of digital codes straight to your PM inbox/email once purchased).

The denominations we have on offer include:

packages-0152697001396939658.png  packages-0682716001396939728.png

packages-0114673001396938745.png

Whilst we have a limited amount available at this time, we will be running this as sort of a 'trial' to gauge demand for these new gift cards. If the demand is great enough, we will look into stocking more of each one in the future. If there are any other gift cards that you would like to see us offer and there is a great enough response for them, we can look into those too :p

Just a quick note though, so far, we only cater for the US residents with our Xbox gift cards (they won't work with international Xbox Live accounts, only USA, sorry). I believe the Steam gift codes are compatible anywhere though.

For more information, please visit the corresponding websites to read more about these cards and what they offer :)

Thanks and please, if you do buy from us, we ask that you could leave some feedback on how your experience went after purchasing them! It's greatly appreciated and helps us provide a smooth and enjoyable experience for you guys.

#2 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:09 PM

ummm, I understand buying neocash cards, since they give you bonuses and whatnot. but why would someone buy steam/xbl cards when they can just use their paypal/credit card/etc. for the same result, and a bit cheaper?

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:14 PM

ummm, I understand buying neocash cards, since they give you bonuses and whatnot. but why would someone buy steam/xbl cards when they can just use their paypal/credit card/etc. for the same result, and a bit cheaper?

Good point, however, we asked and people told us what they wanted. We had quite a reasonable response to the PM's we sent out so we figured, why not give people what they want? 

If they wish to purchase elsewhere that's fine.

#4 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

There are a number of other retailers there knocking money off of the listed price (£23 instead of £25, for example). 

That said, nothing wrong with trying to squeeze some cash out of users who don't do their research, I guess.

#5 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:34 AM

There are a number of other retailers there knocking money off of the listed price (£23 instead of £25, for example). 

That said, nothing wrong with trying to squeeze some cash out of users who don't do their research, I guess.

Can you point me to an example? How do they make money like this?

#6 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:46 AM

Can you point me to an example? How do they make money like this?

I'm guessing they buy in bulk.

3.03 USD for a month of XBL gold

https://www.g2a.com/xboxpaypal#

#7 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:05 AM

Drak already mentioned g2a in his last post, but here's Amazon:

Spoiler

Heck, there are sites selling them at cost, too:

PcGameSupply:
Spoiler

Don't get me wrong, if you sell a few of these then sweet job - but there are very successful & very popular cheaper alternatives out there.

NeoCash is different as we're pretty much the only provider (including our sister site in this of course).

#8 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

Hey guys,

We have some exciting news for you to do with the services that we offer. A while back you would remember possibly getting a PM from Hydrogen about what other gift cards/digital codes you would like to see us offer in our Store.

This information was collated and based off of your responses we now stock a limited amount of Xbox and Steam gift cards (in the form of digital codes straight to your PM inbox/email once purchased).

The denominations we have on offer include:

packages-0152697001396939658.png  packages-0682716001396939728.png

packages-0114673001396938745.png

Whilst we have a limited amount available at this time, we will be running this as sort of a 'trial' to gauge demand for these new gift cards. If the demand is great enough, we will look into stocking more of each one in the future. If there are any other gift cards that you would like to see us offer and there is a great enough response for them, we can look into those too :p

Just a quick note though, so far, we only cater for the US residents with our Xbox gift cards (they won't work with international Xbox Live accounts, only USA, sorry). I believe the Steam gift codes are compatible anywhere though.

For more information, please visit the corresponding websites to read more about these cards and what they offer :)

Thanks and please, if you do buy from us, we ask that you could leave some feedback on how your experience went after purchasing them! It's greatly appreciated and helps us provide a smooth and enjoyable experience for you guys.

I'm extremely happy about this, when I have the money I'll be buying if they're still around. 

#9 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:30 AM

>Xbox

Y'all guys need some more of this man

gaben1.jpg

#10 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:05 AM