• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#101 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

Napoleon said "Women are nothing but machines for producing children". It's true.

I view women like this. Take away the sexy hair, the makeup, the tits, the vagina, the fact you want to put your penis inside her orifices, and all the other shit that you're attracted to about them and what do you have? You basically have a leech that's going to drain your time, resources, complicate your life and try and manipulate you and stress you out.

Out of the thousands of women I've spoken to broken down, experimented with, observed, etc... They're all rather easily manipulated when you understand the basic laws of female attraction. Granted there are always exceptions and the human mind is extremely complex, deep down they're all basically the same. As are most men. As are msot people. Yet men have a predisposition to lead, control, and conquer. There's a reason why so few women are involved in politics and on the forbes list, because they're not built the same way as men, again there are always exceptions and any woman has the potential to be great, yet as a whole the female gender is inferior to the male gender. Now you can blame this on the fact that women are underpaid and have less options, etc, etc. Yet, it is that way because men have made it so, which validates my previous argument.

Omg the false generalizations are strong with this one.

Thousands of women? How have you been, iargue?

Also have you looked into women across the world? Do you know how many female CEO's there are not in North America? And political figures? This screams North American ignorance to the extreme.

#102 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:25 PM

Napoleon said "Women are nothing but machines for producing children". It's true.

I view women like this. Take away the sexy hair, the makeup, the tits, the vagina, the fact you want to put your penis inside her orifices, and all the other shit that you're attracted to about them and what do you have? You basically have a leech that's going to drain your time, resources, complicate your life and try and manipulate you and stress you out.

Out of the thousands of women I've spoken to broken down, experimented with, observed, etc... They're all rather easily manipulated when you understand the basic laws of female attraction. Granted there are always exceptions and the human mind is extremely complex, deep down they're all basically the same. As are most men. As are msot people. Yet men have a predisposition to lead, control, and conquer. There's a reason why so few women are involved in politics and on the forbes list, because they're not built the same way as men, again there are always exceptions and any woman has the potential to be great, yet as a whole the female gender is inferior to the male gender. Now you can blame this on the fact that women are underpaid and have less options, etc, etc. Yet, it is that way because men have made it so, which validates my previous argument.

I am resisting the urge to throttle you right now. Women aren't' just babies, it takes two people to make a kid. You can't say that all women are leeches who will drain time and resources without including the fact that a male made her pregnant. Women couldn't be "leeches" without the involvement of men.  Also, care to explain how the Latin American countries of; Brazil,Costa Rica, Argentina, Chile, Panamá, Ecuador, Nicaragua, and Bolivia,  have/had female presidents if women are inferior to men? The number of women in politics and on the forbes list is rising. If women are inferior to men, why are we allowing them to serve in the military? 

List of female presidents in Latin/Central America: http://www.bbc.com/n...merica-11447598

Edited by Satsuki, 22 April 2014 - 04:26 PM.

#103 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:55 PM

Look at you saying all of this. What makes you think men are any better (of course not ALL men think like this, but of course us women always have to include this disclaimer while men can run around willy-nilly and say all women are the same, just like what you're saying!)? What makes you believe that believing and saying any of this shit makes you any better than trash.

#104 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

Doe, that is just ate up.

#105 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

Isn't it infinitely more likely that you see the world the way you do because to look at it otherwise for even an instant would mean the total and utter collapse of the entire personality you've contructed as your ideal of the perfect man?

Oh nice you're attacking my personality without really knowing the first thing about me. That looks really good on you.

#106 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:11 PM

Oh nice you're attacking my personality without really knowing the first thing about me. That looks really good on you.

Dude at least 4 people quoted you. Be more direct.

#107 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:19 PM

Look at you saying all of this. What makes you think men are any better (of course not ALL men think like this, but of course us women always have to include this disclaimer while men can run around willy-nilly and say all women are the same, just like what you're saying!)? What makes you believe that believing and saying any of this shit makes you any better than trash.

Because I simply did not "choose" to believe this. I don't want to, honestly, because by believing it then I believe I'll never find my version of "true love" or "the one" or whatever. I've arrived to this conclusion based on my observations, etc, etc.

Dude at least 4 people quoted you. Be more direct.

I did quote somebody, odd... I'll fix that, thanks.

IT was directed at the quote below me, I'm not familiar with IPB so excuse me.

Isn't it infinitely more likely that you see the world the way you do because to look at it otherwise for even an instant would mean the total and utter collapse of the entire personality you've contructed as your ideal of the perfect man?

Isn't it infinitely more likely that you've simply only ever found yourself in situations that confirm your bias because you're always looking for an easy mark? Isn't infinitely more likely that you find women easy to manipulate because you're a predatory human who seeks out vulnerable women? Isn't it infinitely more likely that your opinions are shored up with a staggering amount of confirmation bias, given the typical pick-up artist's M.O. is to hit on as many women as possible, hoping to strike "gold"?

No it's not. If you saw my little roster you'd believe otherwise.

And men are no more than machines for inseminating women. I mean, if you take a purely reductionist view of biology.
Not sure of the relevance, though, since I don't think anyone actually operates under that assumption.

We're machines for building, protecting, leading, killing, AND impregnating women. Sounds superior to me.

I do operate under that assumption. If I'm the only person in the world, so be it.

Edited by Doe, 22 April 2014 - 09:15 PM.

#108 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:32 PM

Because I simply did not "choose" to believe this. I don't want to, honestly, because by believing it then I believe I'll never find my version of "true love" or "the one" or whatever. I've arrived to this conclusion based on my observations, etc, etc.

Hahahah, "observations" of American high school aged girls and nothing else, right? With a biased view since you clearly hate women/genders that aren't male. Gee you sure got me, you're totally right bro!! Your opinions are spot on and are all correct and apply to every woman out there, cis or not.

There's no point in even replying to you since you only want to be told you're right and everyone else is wrong :V Why are you even in this thread?

#109 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:37 PM

Hahahah, "observations" of American high school aged girls and nothing else, right? With a biased view since you clearly hate women/genders that aren't male. Gee you sure got me, you're totally right bro!! Your opinions are spot on and are all correct and apply to every woman out there, cis or not.
There's no point in even replying to you since you only want to be told you're right and everyone else is wrong :V Why are you even in this thread?

Because he's trying to get everyone worked up, and so far he's succeeded.

Why is anybody taking any of this stuff seriously?

#110 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:38 PM

Because there's nothing else to do. *shrug*

#111 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:05 PM

Agreed. I'm certain he knows he's fucking wrong, and is trying to spurt out the most controversial bullshit he can find to get everyone riled up. Next we'll have threads on how to lure in a small child in 5 easy steps. Lame.

#112 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:40 PM

@Elle pretty sure that's what his girl problems thread was :p

#113 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:41 AM

The first step on the road to knowledge is knowing that you don't know something.

You've made some pretty ignorant comments in this thread. Women are equally as capable as men in almost every way. Physiologically, men have the capacity to develop higher muscle mass and grow taller on average, but that's hardly a measurement of worth or value.

As an argument, as a position that you hold and would hope others would hold, your ideas do not hold any merit. Any woman can contribute just as much to society as any man. Holding otherwise is simply ignorant.

I hope you change this view before some empowered woman finds you out. That's a youtube video I'd watch.

#114 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

*takes in a big whiff*

Aah, nothing like the smell of a 16 year-old that hates women in a feminism thread!

#115 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:30 AM

It's always so awkward when people say things for shock value and people aren't actually shocked.. 

I can just see him like: "Well... I guess I'll let myself out........"
Us: ...........
Him: ......... *backs up slowly*
Us: .........

#116 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:35 AM

No it's not. If you saw my little roster you'd believe otherwise.

We're machines for building, protecting, leading, killing, AND impregnating women. Sounds superior to me.
I do operate under that assumption. If I'm the only person in the world, so be it.

Your "roster"? Congratulations, you've had a lot of sex. That doesn't give you any insight into the inner workings of every woman everywhere ever. Oddly enough.

Superior in what sense? Alone, men would have died out with the proverbial Adam, as would women.
Sounds eminently equitable to me.

Worked up? This is fun :p

#117 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:35 AM

It's always so awkward when people say things for shock value and people aren't actually shocked.. 

I can just see him like: "Well... I guess I'll let myself out........"
Us: ...........
Him: ......... *backs up slowly*
Us: .........

Except he's getting the upset responses he was looking for...

#118 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:36 AM

Except he's getting the upset responses he was looking for...

Yeah.. from some people. :p 

#119 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:55 AM

I don't have much to add but i did read this news story at the end of last year

http://www.dailymail...h-like-men.html

#120 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:00 AM

I don't have much to add but i did read this news story at the end of last year

http://www.dailymail...h-like-men.html

*shrug*
Typical Daily Mail spin. The RAF instructors were not following official procedure - I would have claimed on it too.

#121 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:28 AM

I spy a redpiller.

#122 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:22 AM

Yeah man totally. Not the women aged years above me either. Not even the ones I mess with who are successful either. You too can hop off my dick, sir.

The first step on the road to knowledge is knowing that you don't know something.

You've made some pretty ignorant comments in this thread. Women are equally as capable as men in almost every way. Physiologically, men have the capacity to develop higher muscle mass and grow taller on average, but that's hardly a measurement of worth or value.

As an argument, as a position that you hold and would hope others would hold, your ideas do not hold any merit. Any woman can contribute just as much to society as any man. Holding otherwise is simply ignorant.

I hope you change this view before some empowered woman finds you out. That's a youtube video I'd watch.

Maybe then the bitch will prove me wrong. That would be nice.

"Wisdom is knowing how little you know"

OH and for the guy up there saying I'm a "red piller" I had to look this up and apparently it sounds like a red piller is a guy pissed off about how selfish manipulating etc etc your average woman is; http://www.mgtowforu...t to, etc, etc.

I'm simply having a debate, though I do spread a lot of hate about women because well they're kind of pieces of shit. Now I will admit I'm a piece of shit, but I am a polished one capable of masking my evil intentions and piecing everything together properly. Unlike every woman that's ever come into and gone out of my life. There has to be one out there as good at the game as I am, right?

For the record, I turn down more vagina than most men get in a very very long period of time, and on top of that I turn down better vagina because honestly sex just isn't that big of a deal, and I really don't want to put up with their bullshit unless I like their company, in short if I don't like her I won't fuck her, unless I plan on breaking her little heart </3.

Edited by Doe, 23 April 2014 - 11:10 AM.

#123 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:32 AM

Did you mean, "If I'm the only person in the world who operates under this assumption, so be it"?

#124 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:39 AM

Did you mean, "If I'm the only person in the world who operates under this assumption, so be it"?

Yes I did.

Pretty sure I was a little drunk when I wrote that, the fact I can't remember if I was or not makes me think I was.

*takes in a big whiff*

Aah, nothing like the smell of a 16 year-old that hates women in a feminism thread!

Bitch learn to count.

#125 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:46 AM

Seems like who ever was requesting more entertaining people the other day had their wish granted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users