Quantcast

Photo

Possible project for a Plushie Tycoon autoplayer?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:17 PM

Hello guys! 

So yeah, I know I'm pretty noob to this website and all, but I wanted your opinion: I really want to do a Plushie Tycoon autoplayer (I want the avatar but i'm so bad at connecting at specific time... It would probably takes me the same time to get the avatar then to build the autoplayer XD)

The problem is the following: I'm mostly a web-oriented programmer, so for me the oblivious answer would be a javascript/JQuery style chrome app. It would run when you open the browser, or someting like that. It's not hardcore programming, It's more about maths and timing. But from what I have seen so far, it seem like all the really neat program are in C++/Python/Other stuff that I don't know.

Now, would it be better if I start my project in those and learn C++ along the way, or should I just build my happy app and stick with my Js? 

(also, would you guys be interested in evaluating my plans for the autoplayer? I am wrtiting how it should work before starting the programming, and some more strategic part are giving me headache alredy....)

Thanks in advance!

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:22 PM

I write my programs as Firefox extensions, which are basically JS apps. No big deal.

#3 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

I... Didn't saw that XD! Thank you so much, I'm (probably!) gonna stick  with my app project then!

Also, does anyone have the average price for every raw materials? I have found a shit tons of info, but i'm still looking for that specific one. It would be REALLY usefull (and I wouldn't have to check and note every price every day for a month by myself |D...)

I'm probably going to post a first template tomorrow! (or tonight if Insomnia is a bitch...)

#4 Sunak0

Sunak0
  • 64 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

This sounds promising. I played Plushie Tycoon for a week and it was boring and took A LOT of my time.

This thread might help you in your project: http://www.neocodex....-spoiler-alert/

I also posted the lowest prices I've seen the materials go, but I'll repost

yellow cloth is ~200, stuffing ~500, gems ~1500 and bags ~ 800

Looking forward to what you come up with. Good luck!

#5 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:09 PM

Sooooo... it's 3 in the morning, and sleeping is for the weaks. 

I have bookmarked every tutorial ever made for this game, and I have just finish my task list for what the hell my app should do. I'm a bit intimidate by how big the job is now XD

Spoiler

Do you think I covered everythings? What should I change? Can I start programming and cry over all the crazy maths this things involve? Should I just create a stock buyers and be done with it? (.... Wait, is there a stock buyer already? Should I make another crazy app?)

#6 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:55 AM

Make the plushie tycoon app.
That's all you have to do is make it.
If you make it, they will come.
Basically, if you do this, you'll get that much +rep it'll ooze out of you.
This is possibly the best thing you could develop. :)

Vukzb5Q.png

#7 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:57 AM

Well ok then! I started hapilly coding away...

I'm probably going to ask you guys to help me collecte some data... Also, if this project work well,  would a Automated Stock Buyer in a app be any interesting? (It would buy every day for 15,000 nps of share and resells when you stuff hit over +XXX%... It would be nice and easy to make.....)

#8 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:47 AM

I would love both of these programs! I can't wait to see what you come up with. :) 

#9 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:36 PM

I'm probably going to ask you guys to help me collecte some data... Also, if this project work well,  would a Automated Stock Buyer in a app be any interesting? (It would buy every day for 15,000 nps of share and resells when you stuff hit over +XXX%... It would be nice and easy to make.....)

First, I think you're on to a wonderful thing with the Plushie Tycoon program. That's something I don't think I've ever seen before, and it's useful to boot.

Regarding the stock buyer, I believe Neocodex has something in the works. Not sure on the details, but Laser Wave has been rumored to be investigating in that area. International man of mystery that he is, details are forthcoming.

I think the one project is enough for the immediate future, wouldn't you say? From the looks of what you've planned out, you've got an extensive work load just for one program.

@Majesty Advertising outside the trade forum is generally frowned upon here. But you're missing the point. If it can be automated, people can make a profit from this as well as earning an avatar. And that's something that you couldn't provide for a one time fee.

#10 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

i can't offer any programming help but... *takes pom pom*

M.A.T.H.I.L.D.A... GO GO @Mathilda!

#11 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

Awww, Thanks guys! And yeah, one huge project is already to much workk, I was just wondering if it has been done before... (Most of my funds come from the Stocks :p)

I started programming and so far it's looking great! I should have a prototype by the end of the months... I'm probably going to ask everyone to run it and see what the hell happen XD. Does anyone have actually finish the game?bI have some questions for the late part of it concerning Workers....

#12 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:41 PM

i finished the game legit with 1mil NP cash on hand. ^_^ feel free to ask anything, @Mathilda.

#13 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:16 AM

Regarding the stock buyer, I believe Neocodex has something in the works. Not sure on the details, but Laser Wave has been rumored to be investigating in that area. International man of mystery that he is, details are forthcoming.

I don't know what you're referring to.

#14 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:45 AM

OH MY GOD.

This thread made me wet and I almost had a braingasm.

I want this SO DAMN MUCH.

And since I know nothing about programing and such things (lol) I can olny help with moral support. And with some sexy moves.

Spoiler

I just wanted you to know that when you finish this you will officially have my Neoheart, Math. heart.gif

#15 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:36 PM

http://www.neopets.c...oon/index.phtml

.... I was making the page load in my app?

#16 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:26 PM

http://www.neopets.c...oon/index.phtml

.... I was making the page load in my app?

well... was it successful? :p

#17 Zombipster

Zombipster
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:22 PM

What happened with this program? is it dead? I was waiting for it a lot!

#18 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:11 PM

Hi! Yep, I'm still working on it! Currently it's working mostly fine, do all the action for you and all that jazz.... 

Except that you lose your game in like 3 days #epicfail

I'm scratching some part of it, but with the AC idk if I will finish it soon. There's also some major logistic problem that I'm headbutting (like how to make it less suspicious to TNT/being able to actually run other stuff at the same time/not being forced to let a damn webpage open for a a mounts...)

All in all, I think that once finish, I will let it go open source. I will try to keep you guys updated!

#19 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:23 PM

don't worry, @Mathilda. take your time! :) just hit me up if you have any questions. :p

#20 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:29 PM

Thanks! Aside from "Why on earth am I doing this after dropping programations" and "Why are TNT are such sadist", I don't have anything XD

#21 Zombipster

Zombipster
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:52 PM

:rolleyes: It's so good to know some news about this project! And, yes, take your time, I don't know how to program but I guess that It is a little bit more complicate that what it appears at first sight :lol2:

#22 lhalpo

lhalpo
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:17 AM

Wow, this sounds very, very cool. Keep working at it! :)

#23 bakugan

bakugan
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:36 PM

this would be sooo helpful. i've only won once.

#24 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:55 AM

Subbed to this topic! PT is completely broken right now, I've been going randomly bankrupt for the past three months now. Would LOVE an APer, playing legit is really getting on my nerves.

#25 bakugan

bakugan
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:11 PM

I've lost so many times just because I missed one update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users