• Please log in to reply
685 replies to this topic

#651 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:51 PM

I apologise for the huge lack of weigh ins. 

New baby, new puppy, and the other puppy make life rather difficult to find time. I'm determined to get weighed in as stress and only existing on coffee for like 10 weeks has taken its toll on my weight. 

#652 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

no one is participating anymore (aside from two people).. i should go on strike

also next time it's only going to be 6 weeks, i think people lost interest and motivation, and 12 weeks is a long time to keep something up.

It is probably a combination of summer starting and this being the amount of time before most people start to slack on their diets, workouts, etc. 

Personally if I don't send in it is usually because I've gained weight and don't wanna send it in.

#653 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

It is probably a combination of summer starting and this being the amount of time before most people start to slack on their diets, workouts, etc. 

Personally if I don't send in it is usually because I've gained weight and don't wanna send it in.

I've been slacking since week two, but because I miss breakfast due to running out the door to school, my weight dropped. Now that it's summer, I eat breakfast and my weights going back up. I think 8 week would probably be the best thing next time.

#654 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:02 PM

We have Internet at our house now! Sorry for no weigh ins @Rocket, I ran out of bandwidth on my phone from not having wifi and couldn't do pictures or Snapchat or anything >_<. Joe didn't pack the scale, so I can't weigh myself right now either! But we are going back to the old house this weekend, so I WILL be weighing in next week!!!

I haven't lost interest, I promise! As a matter of fact, I would love to keep going after the 12 weeks is over if anyone else wants to.

#655 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:41 AM

Forgot to post results yesterday. User 014 you are winner again this week! congrats

#656 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:36 PM

Hey LOSERS~ Don't forget to send in your weights for last week!! 

#657 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:47 AM

Why Cleaning Sucks

2nimhog.png

#658 Halcyon

Halcyon
  • 59 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:07 PM

This sounds exciting! I would join the competition but it seems a bit too late. 

Big props to all of you who have been doing this. I bid you the best of luck!

#659 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

This sounds exciting! I would join the competition but it seems a bit too late. 

Big props to all of you who have been doing this. I bid you the best of luck!

we'll be doing this probably twice a year depending on interest. So keep a look out for the next one :)

#660 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:39 PM

@Rocket,

Let me know when you plan to host this again. I'll help you out any way, shape or form!

#661 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:03 PM

@Rocket,

Let me know when you plan to host this again. I'll help you out any way, shape or form!

I'll definitely be willing to pass it off or take a co-host with the next one, as well as after this is over taking ideas and suggestions for what to change/add into the next competition. I know for sure it will be shorter than this.

I don't think we did half bad (most of us) and this week I've got a lot more results than in recent weeks, so I'm pretty excited. I hope that all of us losers can finish out the remaining few weeks on top!

#662 Halcyon

Halcyon
  • 59 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

You consider their weightloss relative to their weight, right? Like their percentage of weightloss, not just by how many lbs they lost? Because if I want to try the next one, I may be lighter by then.

EDIT: nevermind this question, I just read back :p

Edited by Halcyon, 24 June 2014 - 03:46 PM.

#663 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:34 AM

CONGRATS TO USER 006 ON BEING THE BIGGEST LOSER FOR LAST WEEK! YOU CAN PM ME FOR YOUR 500K NPS :)

GUYS WE HAVE 3 WEEKS LEFT! LET'S FINISH WITH A BANG! I HAVE FAITH IN ALL OF YOU, YOU ARE DOING SO WELL!

@Maha @Tubbz @Kat @talbs @Fat @Majesty @Satsuki @Rocket @Liesa  @Nymh @Hah @Keil @Napiform @Speedracer

WE CAN DO ITTT!!

#664 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:00 AM

I posted a new blog. The participants in this competition may like to read it, but if not, that is cool too. 

http://www.neocodex....-my-juice-fast/

#665 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:50 AM

Boom week 10 is over! Don't hesitate sending in your weights, we've got two weeks left everyone! I have faith in you all!

@talbs I watched fat, sick, and nearly dead a while ago and forgot to post about it. I thought it was very moving and interesting. While I don't think that juicing is for me, I definitely see the benefits behind it and what it can do to help change the way a person views food. I have full respect for you while you are trying it and look forward to reading/seeing more of your results.

#666 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:59 AM

Why Cleaning Sucks

2nimhog.png

Christ, that is a lot of cleaning.

#667 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:03 AM

Boom week 10 is over! Don't hesitate sending in your weights, we've got two weeks left everyone! I have faith in you all!

@talbs I watched fat, sick, and nearly dead a while ago and forgot to post about it. I thought it was very moving and interesting. While I don't think that juicing is for me, I definitely see the benefits behind it and what it can do to help change the way a person views food. I have full respect for you while you are trying it and look forward to reading/seeing more of your results.

It is definitely interesting and it was crazy to see the progress both of those men made. I haven't had solid food in around 87 hours. I will end the 5 day reboot tomorrow at 8 PM, so long as I can hold out. It's a weird feeling. Sometimes I think, "wow this is harder than I thought," and there are other moments when I think "this isn't that hard at all."

Edited by talbs, 30 June 2014 - 07:03 AM.

#668 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:33 AM

Is someone able to give me food and diet help please? More info via PM but I really do need help with my diet and eating habits and would even be willing to pay in NP if I absolutely had to...

#669 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:25 AM

JUST POSTING A REMINDER OF OUR GREAT PRIZES!!!

First Place: 10,000,000 NPS

Second Place: 7,500,000 NPS

Third Place: 5,000,000 NPS

And this shiny award

61-AwardImgMaster-1402542299.png

Participants: 700,000 NPS

And this shiny award

62-AwardImgMaster-1402542396.png

#670 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:33 AM

Any chance of including an overall standings after this weeks results? Or maybe at least a top 3? I see the overall weight loss column but I guess what I am saying is I am lazy and would love to read "User X, XX, and XXX are currently the favorites to take home the prize."

Edited by talbs, 01 July 2014 - 10:38 AM.

#671 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:44 AM

Any chance of including an overall standings after this weeks results? Or maybe at least a top 3? I see the overall weight loss column but I guess what I am saying is I am lazy and would love to read "User X, XX, and XXX are currently the favorites to take home the prize."

*le sigh*

yes I suppose I can do that for the lazy people :p

hehe but yea hopefully will give people a little kick to finish strong.

@Napiform @Keil @Speedracer @Satsuki @Tubbz @Rocket @Nymh @everyone else

get in those weights :p

#672 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:12 PM

I need to find a scale

#673 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:07 AM

When will this weeks results be posted?

#674 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

whooops :blush:

i'll get on that right now!

#675 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:16 AM

whooops :blush:

i'll get on that right now!

No problem. I know I won't win or anything, I was just curious!

I wish I had been serious from the get go, and had started the juicing when I started this not only as a means to shed some pounds, but to keep me committed as well!

Edited by talbs, 03 July 2014 - 11:16 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: biggest loser, weight loss, teamwork

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users