182 replies to this topic

#51 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

I think it has to be completed every day on the day of release :(

Noooooooo. It's not fair. The dragons distracted me.

#52 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:29 PM

Next year, don't forget to do it! :c

Only if TNT don't decide to cancel it. OOPSY o__o

Edited by athayde, 19 April 2014 - 12:29 PM.

#53 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:09 PM

Can't be bothered to do the 10 plastic neggs.. xD But I'll try to collect the patterned ones~

#54 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:07 AM

Sorry for the late update today, guys. Between today's being a rainy Sunday, me being the mother of three hyper active kids (or so they seem some day x_x) that want to go outside to play but can't because of the bad fucking weather, and the apparent problem with the "preview post" function of the full editor, I think I had a small stroke.

Edited by athayde, 20 April 2014 - 05:07 AM.

#55 BigMcLargeHuge

BigMcLargeHuge
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:03 AM

Sorry for the late update today, guys. Between today's being a rainy Sunday, me being the mother of three hyper active kids (or so they seem some day x_x) that want to go outside to play but can't because of the bad fucking weather, and the apparent problem with the "preview post" function of the full editor, I think I had a small stroke.

Oh my goodness don't be sorry! Thank you SO much for your work on this ... it is appreciated so much! *e-hugs to you* 

#56 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:32 AM

Oh my goodness don't be sorry! Thank you SO much for your work on this ... it is appreciated so much! *e-hugs to you* 

:wub:

#57 ptragon

ptragon
  • 142 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

Ugh forgot to do this yesterday.  There goes the avatar for another year. :(

#58 Flapdragon

Flapdragon
  • 288 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

A Perfect Ten

You found all the Plain Plastic Neggs for today! Good, now I won't have to go find them myself. Here's a little something for you:
White Chocolate Gnorbu

#59 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

I missed yesterday as well due to me completely forgetting about it. I thought you could still be in the running for the Avatar as long as you completed each 'set' of neggs before the next set of neggs was released though?

Edited by Elegy, 20 April 2014 - 03:43 PM.

#60 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:45 PM

I missed yesterday as well due to me completely forgetting about it. I thought you could still be in the running for the Avatar as long as you completed each 'set' of neggs before the next set of neggs was released though?

You have to have all golden check marks. :p Hope that helps.

#61 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:55 PM

You have to have all golden check marks. :p Hope that helps.

It is a sad day for me :(. I made a sticky note to remind myself to do Festival of Neggs just now, but now for what reason!? xD

#62 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:06 PM

On that subject, was there an avatar last year?

I don't remember getting it in any of my accounts. 

In fact I don't remember this event having an avatar since 2011. 

Edit: Oh and that one from the 2012 Neggbraker that is now randomly awarded when figuring out the Mysterious Negg daily.

#63 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:46 AM

aww that's ok. thanks again for the daily update. :wub:

A Perfect Ten
You found all the Plain Plastic Neggs for today! Good, now I won't have to go find them myself. Here's a little something for you:

bak_levitating_cake.gif
Levitating Cake

You can find it in your inventory.

#64 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:48 AM

A Perfect Ten

bg_spring_path.gif
Spring Path Background

You can find it in your inventory.

Finally! I've been waiting on it since the event started...

Aww, so beautiful. kisskiss.gif

#65 Flapdragon

Flapdragon
  • 288 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:37 PM

A Perfect Ten

Lupes in Fashion

#66 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

A Perfect Ten

Lupes in Fashion

I got the same.

I am hoping to get the avatar this year! So far, so good. I've even been doing some from my phone (yesterday was a pain! xD)

#67 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

On that subject, was there an avatar last year?

I don't remember getting it in any of my accounts. 

In fact I don't remember this event having an avatar since 2011. 

Edit: Oh and that one from the 2012 Neggbraker that is now randomly awarded when figuring out the Mysterious Negg daily.

There was no avatar given. the first few years had quest to accomplish so there was avatar

Now it is just a clickable so probably dont warrant an avatar. but TNT might change thier mind?

But all gold checks can get the site theme

#68 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:47 PM

There was no avatar given. the first few years had quest to accomplish so there was avatar

Now it is just a clickable so probably dont warrant an avatar. but TNT might change thier mind?

Ohh, yeah. It looks like there was an avatar for Y12 & Y13 only. :/ darn.

Maybe they will make one this year. *crosses fingers*

#69 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:25 AM

done today's hunt! :D decided to pick the negg neocola!

A Perfect Ten

can_bow_gummy.gif
Gummy Bow

#70 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:06 AM

Ah, yes! I remember the site theme too!

I don't believe they change their mind, with all that JumpStart move and whatnot, unless they already made an avatar for it before all this. I'm very skeptical about it though.

On the other hand, it would be cool to have an annual avatar for this besides the "final bonus prize" (which are only given for those who have find the neggs in their relese date), for those who have completed the event even if not in the neggs released day, just a small token for "your hard work of going through hundreds of click-links". :p

done today's hunt! :D decided to pick the negg neocola!

A Perfect Ten

can_bow_gummy.gif
Gummy Bow

That negg cola is cute. :3

I've been so confused to what could possible be that 4th prize. xD

First it seemed a dress. HOOWOO WEARABLES!

Then it seemed a tea pot. O_o

And now I see it's a wearable watering can. I wasn't far from the both guesses. :lol:

#71 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:08 AM

Ah, yes! I remember the site theme too!

I don't believe they change their mind, with all that JumpStart move and whatnot, unless they already made an avatar for it before all this. I'm very skeptical about it though.

On the other hand, it would be cool to have an annual avatar for this besides the "final bonus prize" (which are only given for those who have find the neggs in their relese date), for those who have completed the event even if not in the neggs released day, just a small token for "your hard work of going through hundreds of click-links". :p

That negg cola is cute. :3

I've been so confused to what could possible be that 4th prize. xD

First it seemed a dress. HOOWOO WEARABLES!

Then it seemed a tea pot. O_o

And now I see it's a wearable watering can. I wasn't far from the both guesses. :lol:

Taken from JN, they have previews of the next lot of prizes that will be coming up at the end of each tier.

219659135815f27ae5f7f7959f9d83cd.png

#72 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:13 AM

Taken from JN, they have previews of the next lot of prizes that will be coming up at the end of each tier.

219659135815f27ae5f7f7959f9d83cd.png

I guessed they made something like that, but I'm a bit irked with JN at the moment. :nono:

And those plushies should be wearable!!

#73 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:15 AM

I guessed they made something like that, but I'm a bit irked with JN at the moment. :nono:

And those plushies should be wearable!!

Yeah those c**ts at JN smh I don't blame ya.

I agree they should be :D

#74 Flapdragon

Flapdragon
  • 288 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:46 PM

A Perfect Ten

Strawberry Chocolate Krawk Coin

#75 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:11 PM

today's hunt should be in kiko lake. ^_^

A Perfect Ten

can_whitechoco_gnorbu.gif
White Chocolate Gnorbu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fon y16, festival, neggs, hooray

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users