First of all, you must install cdxIcon, the extension manager:
Then choose from any or all of the following:
- A basic daily automator sidebar. Will feed dragons, bond familiars, incubate nests, visit Pinkerton and automate gathering.
- To do the gathering, you must select how many times to gather, what kind, and where, and then add that to the list. If there is nothing in the gathering list (visible when gathering is selected) then it will not do anything! Duh!
- Has the option to save and load a daily routine.
- Automatically plays Higher or Lower once per hour. The start time is randomised for humanisation and safety.
- You can turn off the "Every hour" setting to just play through once if you prefer.
- Automatically plays Runestones of the Alchemist to max Lucky Streak. You will not be able to see the game progress if it is autoplaying, as the HTML5 canvas will not update during levels. The AP creates a status panel to address this.
- Make sure you check "Autoplay" before loading the game.
- You can just use this as an assistant by leaving the "autoplay" option unchecked. Try it, it's cool
- Only sends information to the game server when information is received in turn. This means that if your connection to Flight Rising gets mixed up, it will not continue to send data to the server and get you banned.
- I have been using this to Max Streak every day for at least a week now, with no problems at all - I'm not going to say it's safe, but it's certainly not insta-ban material.
Whu-oh... no link!
- Accessible to private rank members only
- Automatically plays the selected level of the Coliseum
- Uses whatever is in the first two attack slots for each dragon - customise your team however you want
- Compatible with all passive effect battle stones (eg Ambush)
- Attacks enemies in order - no smart targeting (yet)
- Fully customisable delays to suit your connection speed
- Customisable "flee threshold" - you choose when your dragons' combined HP is low enough to justify ending the streak and healing them
- Only sends information to the game server when information is received in turn. This means that if your connection to Flight Rising gets mixed up, it will not continue to send data to the server and get you banned
- I have been using this a lot. I am confident that it is a safe as it could possibly be