Quantcast

Photo

NeopetsTools Flight Rising Extensions!?!

flight rising

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

#1 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:08 AM

Please note, these are free to distribute as you wish. I'm not putting them "live" on the site for now, because I'm kind of enjoying having them limited-ish. They will all go full release eventually.

First of all, you must install cdxIcon, the extension manager:
NeopetsTools Download

Then choose from any or all of the following:

1) cdxFlightDaily
NeopetsTools Download
  • A basic daily automator sidebar. Will feed dragons, bond familiars, incubate nests, visit Pinkerton and automate gathering.
  • To do the gathering, you must select how many times to gather, what kind, and where, and then add that to the list. If there is nothing in the gathering list (visible when gathering is selected) then it will not do anything! Duh!
  • Has the option to save and load a daily routine.
2) cdxFlightHiLo
NeopetsTools Download
  • Automatically plays Higher or Lower once per hour. The start time is randomised for humanisation and safety.
  • You can turn off the "Every hour" setting to just play through once if you prefer.
3) cdxFlightRunes
NeopetsTools Download
  • Automatically plays Runestones of the Alchemist to max Lucky Streak. You will not be able to see the game progress if it is autoplaying, as the HTML5 canvas will not update during levels. The AP creates a status panel to address this.
  • Make sure you check "Autoplay" before loading the game.
  • You can just use this as an assistant by leaving the "autoplay" option unchecked. Try it, it's cool :)
  • Only sends information to the game server when information is received in turn. This means that if your connection to Flight Rising gets mixed up, it will not continue to send data to the server and get you banned.
  • I have been using this to Max Streak every day for at least a week now, with no problems at all - I'm not going to say it's safe, but it's certainly not insta-ban material.
4) Coliseum Autoplayer
Whu-oh... no link!
  • Accessible to private rank members only
  • Automatically plays the selected level of the Coliseum
  • Uses whatever is in the first two attack slots for each dragon - customise your team however you want
  • Compatible with all passive effect battle stones (eg Ambush)
  • Attacks enemies in order - no smart targeting (yet)
  • Fully customisable delays to suit your connection speed
  • Customisable "flee threshold" - you choose when your dragons' combined HP is low enough to justify ending the streak and healing them
  • Only sends information to the game server when information is received in turn. This means that if your connection to Flight Rising gets mixed up, it will not continue to send data to the server and get you banned
  • I have been using this a lot. I am confident that it is a safe as it could possibly be

#2 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:14 AM

*sobs tears of joy*
I can't wait to try this later, well done Sweeney!!

#3 badpotato32

badpotato32
  • 117 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

thanks for this  ;)

#4 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:45 AM

Thank you so much 

#5 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:01 AM

@Kate got me hooked on the Coliseum. I guess I have to apply for Private now.

#6 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

I can confirm that the Coli autoplayer is as awesome as to be expected. :)

c4dd2817213d8d1cf6aac1a8ac13340b.png

#7 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

bumbaclut

(YOU'RE THE BEST)

#8 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:40 PM

Yes! Thank you for the Runes game APer because no way in hell would I play it till daily max earnings...

Also accept my friend request. Please? @Sweeney

#9 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:59 PM

awesome! thanks! :D

#10 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:27 AM

Ho my god, you are the best.

Thank you so much <3!

#11 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:13 AM

Awesome, thanks Sweeney. :) Will be happy to use these when I pick up the game again.

#12 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

Okay either I'm being really stupid, or the Runestone APer doesn't like working for me. It works just fine with the manual script, but when I want it to automate this just happens every time.

Spoiler

I monitored it because I wasn't sure what should happen when I run it, but it didn't make any progress at all.

#13 badpotato32

badpotato32
  • 117 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:34 AM

Okay either I'm being really stupid, or the Runestone APer doesn't like working for me. It works just fine with the manual script, but when I want it to automate this just happens every time.

Spoiler

I monitored it because I wasn't sure what should happen when I run it, but it didn't make any progress at all.

works fine for me, i also got the same error when i accidentally click the game when the AP was already running.

#14 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:49 AM

Spoiler

It does that on my remote computer too. I can't figure out why, I'm afraid =/

#15 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:50 AM

It does that on my remote computer too. I can't figure out why, I'm afraid =/

I was wondering if it had to do with the version of Firefox. I just grabbed the newest release.

I know nothing about Firefox or extensions though so I'm no help. :p

#16 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:57 AM

I was wondering if it had to do with the version of Firefox. I just grabbed the newest release.

I know nothing about Firefox or extensions though so I'm no help. :p

I use an older version (I think) and have the same issue.

#17 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:09 PM

I was wondering if it had to do with the version of Firefox. I just grabbed the newest release.I know nothing about Firefox or extensions though so I'm no help. :p

I don't think it is, because I have the newest FF on both my home machines, and it works fine =/

#18 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:54 PM

I don't think it is, because I have the newest FF on both my home machines, and it works fine =/

Hmm I don't wonder what it could be, then. When I'm not busy I could try reinstalling everything and some other basic troubleshooting.

#19 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:14 PM

Hmm I don't wonder what it could be, then. When I'm not busy I could try reinstalling everything and some other basic troubleshooting.

If I'm honest, I have absolutely no idea what's causing it. I'm confident that it's the same error, because the result is exactly the same every time - setTimeout doesn't work, and the dynamic divs don't regenerate properly.

Ok, never mind. I know basically what is causing it: a function called setTimeout isn't working, and is ending up running the script injection ten or so times. Which fucks errthing up.
And I have no idea how to fix it =D

#20 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

If I'm honest, I have absolutely no idea what's causing it. I'm confident that it's the same error, because the result is exactly the same every time - setTimeout doesn't work, and the dynamic divs don't regenerate properly.

Ok, never mind. I know basically what is causing it: a function called setTimeout isn't working, and is ending up running the script injection ten or so times. Which fucks errthing up.
And I have no idea how to fix it =D

You can do it!  I believe in you!

cheerleaders3.gif

#21 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

Ok, I've fixed the Coliseum AP and the Runestones AP.
The Daily Bot is a little more complex (lolwut) and will take some more time, so I'll do that next week. The HiLo AP is easy, but I cbf with that right now xD

Give me three or four minutes and I'll have fixed versions for download.

Ok, @Elindoril and @valentino91, you should be all set to uninstall the Runes AP and download the new version from the site.

#22 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

Does this mean I need to reinstall the Coli autoplayer? I wasn't having any issues with either extension.

#23 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:26 PM

I'll try it once I manage to get home. :p

Edit: It works now! Thanks, @Sweeney! ^_^

#24 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:04 PM

My uninstall/reinstall will have to wait until tomorrow, but thank you!

#25 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:12 PM

@Sweeney

Does the coli autoplayer know how to use the Scratch/Eliminate combo properly? :o

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flight rising

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users