Quantcast

Photo

NeopetsTools Flight Rising Extensions!?!

flight rising

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

#26 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:54 AM

Does this mean I need to reinstall the Coli autoplayer? I wasn't having any issues with either extension.

No, if the old version worked for you you can keep using it ^^

@Sweeney

Does the coli autoplayer know how to use the Scratch/Eliminate combo properly? :o

If you put scratch and eliminate in the first two slots, it will use them. It doesn't check to see if your eliminate attack will be strong enough to KO though. I use those attacks on all my dragons anyway, and it's good enough for autoplaying imo.

#27 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:55 AM

No, if the old version worked for you you can keep using it ^^

If you put scratch and eliminate in the first two slots, it will use them. It doesn't check to see if your eliminate attack will be strong enough to KO though. I use those attacks on all my dragons anyway, and it's good enough for autoplaying imo.

Oh, okay. I'm not disputing that the current system is (probably, I haven't access to the autoplayer (yet)) more than adequate, but it would be a cool feature to implement. :p

#28 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:25 AM

Oh, okay. I'm not disputing that the current system is (probably, I haven't access to the autoplayer (yet)) more than adequate, but it would be a cool feature to implement. :p

I'm going to be working on the Coli AP a bit more this week to add some features, so I'll see what I can do :p

In other news, the extensions are now live on site, which means automatic(ish) updates! Whee! Enjoy the new version of the Runes AP everyone! Now with customisable delay!

#29 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

I keep forgetting to try these out! My gaming life has been a flop lately. No wonder I'm so cranky!

#30 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:12 PM

Thanks @Sweeney, rune auto player is working well now. What happens when you reach the 75k in the lucky streak?

#31 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

Thanks @Sweeney, rune auto player is working well now. What happens when you reach the 75k in the lucky streak?

It plays one last game and then stops. I tried, but I couldn't ever get it to stop without playing that extra game, so I gave up :p

#32 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

It plays one last game and then stops. I tried, but I couldn't ever get it to stop without playing that extra game, so I gave up :p

It only updates your lucky streak when you play the next game doesn't it? If so, it doesn't really need to play the next game, check for lucky streak amount at the start of the game and if it's reached the max then stop. You don't need to click next or play again to get the treasure so it can start the game and just let it time itself out... Just make it action something else (such as move to marketplace or hoard) to simulate clicking off the game.

#33 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:52 PM

It only updates your lucky streak when you play the next game doesn't it? If so, it doesn't really need to play the next game, check for lucky streak amount at the start of the game and if it's reached the max then stop. You don't need to click next or play again to get the treasure so it can start the game and just let it time itself out... Just make it action something else (such as move to marketplace or hoard) to simulate clicking off the game.

No.

#34 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:31 AM

Not sure what the problem is, but I installed your Runes AP to take a look on my Windows 8.1 Laptop running Mozilla.

Opened Flight Rising and Logged in

Ticked enabled AP

Clicked load game

Page then opens a new tab, moves to Runes but then the AP comes up saying 'Something went wrong'.  I haven't touched anything else?

I ran it earlier today for a few minutes before the site went down for maintenance and it played the first round and then failed the second round and it hasn't worked since then.

#35 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:36 AM

Not sure what the problem is, but I installed your Runes AP to take a look on my Windows 8.1 Laptop running Mozilla.

Ticked enabled AP
Clicked load game
Page then opens a new tab, moves to Runes but then the AP comes up saying 'Something went wrong'.  I haven't touched anything else?

I ran it earlier today for a few minutes before the site went down for maintenance and it played the first round and then failed the second round and it hasn't worked since then.

No idea. It's still working for me :)

#36 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:23 AM

Mine goes

Ticked enabled AP

Then the little see through window goes away and I click load game and it wants me to play it manually.

#37 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:49 AM

The status window loads and then disappears?

#38 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:11 AM

The status window loads and then disappears?

I believe she is referring to the autoplayer display box that usually shows up by the game. The one with the # of # parsed thing in it. At least that is what is happening with mine.

#39 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:12 AM

I believe she is referring to the autoplayer display box that usually shows up by the game. The one with the # of # parsed thing in it. At least that is what is happening with mine.

Yes. That is the status window.

It shouldn't even be possible for it to load and disappear, without reloading the page.

#40 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:16 AM

Yes. That is the status window.

It shouldn't even be possible for it to load and disappear, without reloading the page.

Mine just started working again, not sure if you did something.

#41 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:47 AM

Mine just started working again, not sure if you did something.

...nope :p

#42 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

OK fine, it loads the status window, refreshes, and disappears.

#43 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:06 PM

OK fine, it loads the status window, refreshes, and disappears.

Well, it shouldn't be refreshing. Nothing in my extension causes that to happen.

#44 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:32 PM

Can you do other things on site while having the ap'er going? Like say I wanted to battle in the Coli and have the runestones player going at the same time? Advised or Not?

#45 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:13 PM

Can you do other things on site while having the ap'er going? Like say I wanted to battle in the Coli and have the runestones player going at the same time? Advised or Not?

You can't do that - the way the games work means you get disconnected from one if you start up another (including the Coliseum).

Other than that, I have the Coli APer going basically all the time while I derp around in auctions/forums/hoard etc, and I start off every day running the Runes AP and the dailies at the same time. I would say it was safe.

#46 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:20 PM

You can't do that - the way the games work means you get disconnected from one if you start up another (including the Coliseum).

Other than that, I have the Coli APer going basically all the time while I derp around in auctions/forums/hoard etc, and I start off every day running the Runes AP and the dailies at the same time. I would say it was safe.

Ahh ok thanks for the info :) I have been running the Runes AP at night when I sleep but I forgot last night.

#47 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:12 PM

So I had a few more attempts at it today to see if I could get it to work, and I wonder if it is trying to do things before the page has a chance to load as I have quite a slow internet connection.

After several 'Something went wrong' status messages and closing down my browser and restarting it I managed to get it to start loading the game, having that little transparant status box open then disappear before the game fully loads WITHOUT a full page refresh.  Not sure what could be going on here.

There's not much else installed on this laptop as it's almost brand new Windows 8.1 and I regularly spyware and adware check it out of habit.

#48 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

I restarted my entire computer and now it works.

#49 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:04 PM

I restarted my entire computer and now it works.

Just tried that and it failed to load twice but loaded on the 3rd attempt.  Strange, but thanks @Napiform

Edited by Doomsday, 23 April 2014 - 07:13 PM.

#50 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:35 PM

Ok, I just installed firefox so I could use this and now I'm RICH(er)! Maybe I'll be able to afford some of the pretty dragons after all :) Thanks Sweeney!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flight rising

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users