Photo

Dat Habitarium ...

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 BigMcLargeHuge

BigMcLargeHuge
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:28 PM

I really wish I didn't give a crap about that damn habitarium.  I feel fuckin awful if I dont open it to check on those little bastards all the time :-\  Just wanting to vent about the feels those little P3s tend to give me lol.  Anyone else get that "Oh no I hope they are ok!! NOOOO don't die!!!" 

Its stupid ... it reminds me of the little things you could take care of in the Sonic game for the old Dreamcast system (if anyone remembers that). I was hooked on that too lol.  So yeah ... I thought I wouldn't get into that stupid thing but here I am checkin that habitarium all the time!

How are ya'll anyhoo :)

#2 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

I am terrible about keeping up with my habi. I can't even tell you the last time I checked it  :/ poor little guys have been dead for weeks, I'm sure of it.

I really should play it daily though, I mean it's easy nps. xD maybe I'll get better.

I'm good btw, how are you??

#3 Dita

Dita
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:14 PM

Omg I remember the Sonic garden, I spent so long trying to unlock it :p

And I feel you, I felt so bad when I forgot to Habi for 2 days, went back and they were all dead... :ninja:

#4 BigMcLargeHuge

BigMcLargeHuge
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:15 PM

*gasp* noooo P3 killer!!

lol I'm alright ... been through some shit lately.  Found an orphaned kitten I tried to nurse back to health and he passed away after 4 days due to just being the runt, but its been hell on me dealing with the fact I couldn't save him. So I've been putting myself into everything to try to get past it. Case in point keeping my habitarium buggers alive kinda helps me make up for the fact I couldn't save that little baby ... though I know it wasn't my fault (only a day old when I found him there was no way I could have done anything better).

So just trying to stay positive and ABing and playing Diablo 3 while I watch the Habi

#5 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:57 PM

Aw, thats really sad. I used to follow an instagram about the kitten that was saved after it had been attacked by crows at a really young age, the owner was nursing it back to health, but he ended up passing too. :( poor babies.

I hope your day gets better.

Because of this board, I went back and started up again on the habi. Maybe this time I'll be better. xD

#6 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:01 PM

haha, i did feel that when i first started playing the game. now? mehhh.. :p

#7 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

At first I didn't even know they could die... I'm too cheap to buy food and stuff so I have houses I can put them in when they need it. I bought nests and started harvesting a lot of eggs just so I have backup when they die.

#8 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:38 PM

I used to play it each day and got myself to level 45 but now tbh I just cant be bothered to spend the time.

#9 Woolong

Woolong
  • 63 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:04 PM

I am so bad about keeping up with Habi, especially since I go weeks without getting on Neopets since I am in college now..Oh well, one day I will be to level 50. 

#10 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:23 PM

I am so bad about keeping up with Habi, especially since I go weeks without getting on Neopets since I am in college now..Oh well, one day I will be to level 50.

You can always bot it.

#11 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:33 PM

I just play as efficiently as possible. I'm kind of ocd about my habi.... and they all die at the same time.

#12 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:27 PM

Oh wow, I have not checked on my Habi in weeks.

This always happen, I start it up again, hatch all the eggs I need, leave it open all day, everyday for weeks. Then I give up again.

I hate those P3s tho, they all look so icky, I mean they're BUGS.

#13 Freinity

Freinity
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:53 PM

Oh wow, I have not checked on my Habi in weeks.

This always happen, I start it up again, hatch all the eggs I need, leave it open all day, everyday for weeks. Then I give up again.

I hate those P3s tho, they all look so icky, I mean they're BUGS.

This is me too. Every time I talk myself into opening it back up, it begins feeling like too much of a chore and I give up and let it rot again. The income alone isn't really enough of a motivation, the only thing that can draw me back permanently at this point is new levels.

#14 conductonator

conductonator
  • 37 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:11 AM

Still on lvl. 43. Level 50, why you so hard to get to?!?  :x3:

#15 Lily

Lily
  • 279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:28 AM

I gave up on my habitarium a longgg time ago. Hmm..i think I was on lvl 28 maybe?

#16 acrossthesky

acrossthesky
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:46 AM

I'm going to have to try botting mine. I can't stand habi and once I got to level 50 it was a shining moment of joy for like two seconds before I realized I'd still have to keep doing the same damn thing in order to make money.

#17 stretch

stretch
  • 36 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

Level 50 Hab was great for me until not only did I realize I'd have to do it everyday, I realized that I'd also have to keep the sucker open and suffer horrible browser slowdown throughout the day. Probably switching from Chrome to Opera like I did now would help (since like, Opera is much less memory-intensive with Flash) but it still isn't worth it.

Botting, though...

#18 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:54 AM

I really wish I didn't give a crap about that damn habitarium.  I feel fuckin awful if I dont open it to check on those little bastards all the time :-\  Just wanting to vent about the feels those little P3s tend to give me lol.  Anyone else get that "Oh no I hope they are ok!! NOOOO don't die!!!" 

Its stupid ... it reminds me of the little things you could take care of in the Sonic game for the old Dreamcast system (if anyone remembers that). I was hooked on that too lol.  So yeah ... I thought I wouldn't get into that stupid thing but here I am checkin that habitarium all the time!

How are ya'll anyhoo :)

Hahahah are you talking about the little chaos things? Me and my brother used to spend hours growing them up and letting them turn good and evil! :o 

#19 Cornball

Cornball
  • 29 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:01 AM

I've been level 50 forever, but it's too much work to set back up after they've all died. I open it up, hatch all the eggs I have, and then start to wait for my nesters to make more eggs. After a few days I get tired, close it, and don't open it up again for months. :/ I thought using the AoB codes to triple my profit would make me more into the game, but all it did was annoy me everytime I had to refresh.

Also, am I the only one who's species specific? I have my pinchits as my soldiers, and mootix as my workers. I make sure to keep those nasty little potato shaped ones out of my Habi. 

#20 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:06 AM

I've been level 50 forever, but it's too much work to set back up after they've all died. I open it up, hatch all the eggs I have, and then start to wait for my nesters to make more eggs. After a few days I get tired, close it, and don't open it up again for months. :/ I thought using the AoB codes to triple my profit would make me more into the game, but all it did was annoy me everytime I had to refresh.

Also, am I the only one who's species specific? I have my pinchits as my soldiers, and mootix as my workers. I make sure to keep those nasty little potato shaped ones out of my Habi. 

I used to have a mootix army (everything mootix; no pinchits/larnikin) xD

#21 Freinity

Freinity
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:03 AM

I used to do mootix + pinchit only, split evenly. Also can't stand larnikins.

#22 Razzille

Razzille
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:43 AM

I like playing Habi but everytime I play it, my computer makes a really loud sound.  It seems the game uses a lot of resources on my (old) pc.

#23 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

All pinchits here. Mootix and larkins just piss me off. 

#24 Cupcakes

Cupcakes
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

I'm not level 50 yet but it's already the bane of my neo existence! :k

#25 lhalpo

lhalpo
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:13 PM

I spent so much time on the chao garden! My chao was a beast at races  :lol2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic