Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:56 AM

ramble ramble ramble..stuff

21:00 is 9PM though...

#127 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

21:00 is 9PM though...

Shhhh .. We will pretend this didn't happen. 

My husband is laughing at me now THANKS WASER.

#128 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:02 AM

Shhhh .. We will pretend this didn't happen.

My husband is laughing at me now THANKS WASER.

Lol! Baby Brain much? :p

#129 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:04 AM

Lol! Baby Brain much? :p

I am so embarrassed. lol

@athayde I'm sorry for incorrectly correcting you lol!! Oh my goodness.

#130 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:07 AM

And I was thinking I was getting crazy.

Good job, @Kate! xD

I am so embarrassed. lol

@athayde I'm sorry for incorrectly correcting you lol!! Oh my goodness.

:console: 

Moving ooooon  :whistling: 

#131 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:08 AM

And I was thinking I was getting crazy.

Good job, @Kate! xD

:console: 

Moving ooooon  :whistling: 

LOL! Thank you  :wub:

#132 froozzt

froozzt
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:50 AM

Holy Moley, some threads go up to the hundreds. :o

#133 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:53 AM

Holy Moley, some threads go up to the hundreds. :o

don't worry they're hidden in only threads with less than 15 pages. :p

#134 froozzt

froozzt
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:59 AM

Seriously?? I've gone through them all and only those with >15 pages are all I have left. And I'm nowhere close to 30 :(

They're <30 days from the start of the competition?

Oh, btw, thanks @Stuck for the answer to that. I'd have been trawling for hours. The lab map thread had 969 pages T-T

Edited by froozzt, 19 April 2014 - 09:06 AM.

#135 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:28 AM

don't worry they're hidden in only threads with less than 15 pages. :p

Ummmm, are you sure? Wasn't one/some of them like 15-18 pages?

#136 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:45 AM

Ummmm, are you sure? Wasn't one/some of them like 15-18 pages?

Probably, the point is there aren't eggs hidden in threads with like hundreds of pages :p

#137 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:53 AM

Probably, the point is there aren't eggs hidden in threads with like hundreds of pages :p

Oh I know. I just don't want people to be mislead that they shouldn't necessarily look in the bigger threads (I found all 30 already)

#138 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:56 AM

Oh I know. I just don't want people to be mislead that they shouldn't necessarily look in the bigger threads (I found all 30 already)

True true. 

#139 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:10 AM

(I found all 30 already)

But did you find the unannounced badger-flavoured egg?

#140 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:15 AM

Just woke up at 11fuckingAM and wondering if I want to attempt to find any more eggs or not.

I did quite enjoy the old threads as well :)

#141 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

But did you find the unannounced badger-flavoured egg?

if that actually exists I will hunt for it. Don't taze me, bro

#142 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:58 PM

Just a reminder (@Majesty) please keep all of your egg finds to ONE PM. My inbox is flooded with entries and you don't want any of yours to go unnoticed because they're all scattered about!

#143 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:21 PM

Just a reminder (@Majesty) please keep all of your egg finds to ONE PM. My inbox is flooded with entries and you don't want any of yours to go unnoticed because they're all scattered about!

I just saw this. terribly sorry, although I only found two and think thats all im gonna be able to do cause I have to leave.

wish I couldve been more active on this one. life is stupid busy right now xD

#144 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:44 PM

Some of you have sent links that do not lead to eggs.  I will not be scrolling through the entire thread that you have linked to to find where the egg is that your link is referencing (think you had trouble finding 30 eggs?  Try finding 350...).  Your amount of eggs will, unfortunately, probably be lower than you had anticipated.

However some people managed to link all of their eggs properly, so I don't know if this is a matter of the post links being broken (because then wouldn't they be broken for everyone?) or something else.

I apologize for the unfairness of this.

EDIT:  NEVERMIND THE DAY IS SAVED BY ROCKET

#145 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

Some of you have sent links that do not lead to eggs. I will not be scrolling through the entire thread that you have linked to to find where the egg is that your link is referencing (think you had trouble finding 30 eggs? Try finding 350...). Your amount of eggs will, unfortunately, probably be lower than you had anticipated.

However some people managed to link all of their eggs properly, so I don't know if this is a matter of the post links being broken (because then wouldn't they be broken for everyone?) or something else.

I'm fairly certain this is not due to user error. I noticed after I sent some of my links that they were directing me to the beginning of the thread and not the actual post, but when I went back and copied the links over again, I got the same exact URL/post ID number, and they still linked to the first post of the thread. I spent a lot of time searching for eggs, so I'm kind of pissed that you're just not going to count eggs due to something I, and probably several others, had no control over.

Edited by Trichomes, 19 April 2014 - 05:54 PM.

#146 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:56 PM

I'm fairly certain this is not due to user error. I noticed after I sent some of my links that they were directing me to the beginning of the thread and not the actual post, but when I went back and copied the links over again, I got the same exact URL/post ID number, and they still linked to the first post of the thread. I spent a lot of time searching for eggs, so I'm kind of pissed that you're just not going to count eggs due to something I, and probably several others, had no control over.

I agree.

@Nymh a simpler solution would be to get a list of where all the eggs are hidden and just confirm the last 4 digits of each link. That way you dont have to open the links. This is what I did to make sure I wasn't sending in duplicates.

Edited by Rocket, 19 April 2014 - 05:56 PM.

#147 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

I agree.

@Nymh a simpler solution would be to get a list of where all the eggs are hidden and just confirm the last 4 digits of each link. That way you dont have to open the links. This is what I did to make sure I wasn't sending in duplicates.

OH MY GOD THANK YOU

#148 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

Some of you have sent links that do not lead to eggs.  I will not be scrolling through the entire thread that you have linked to to find where the egg is that your link is referencing (think you had trouble finding 30 eggs?  Try finding 350...).  Your amount of eggs will, unfortunately, probably be lower than you had anticipated.

Then my method seems perfect eh? :)

#149 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

Sorry for temporarily (at least I hope) pissing anyone off!  After searching through about 10 lists of egg entries my mind was numb and I was freaking out thinking the contest was ruined.

#150 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

Sorry for temporarily (at least I hope) pissing anyone off!  After searching through about 10 lists of egg entries my mind was numb and I was freaking out thinking the contest was ruined.

That's okay, I didn't mean to bitch at you. I didn't even find all 30 eggs, but I was worried the broken links might be a problem. I just wanted the contest to be as fair as possible for everyone since it was pretty time consuming.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: easter, hunt, competition, contest, spring

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users