Photo

Speaking your mind is trolling?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#1 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

I guess some of us are just better at being a troll than others?

I speak my mind and am told I am trolling.

#MasterTroll

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:11 PM

That must make some of us

#MasterBaiters

#3 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:11 PM

People are giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not actually extremely ignorant and hateful

It's a compliment, really.

#4 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:12 PM

I was considering bed but I sense that this will be good when it gets going...*settles down*

#5 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

Petition to move to chitchat.

#6 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:39 PM

Petition to move to chitchat.

More like shitchat.

Sorry.

#7 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:41 PM

More like shitchat.Sorry.

That's how I generally feel about a spam-enabled section :p

#8 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:17 PM

More like shitshat.

Sorry.

Fixed

#9 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

Really thought this would be better. You all disappoint me greatly.

#10 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:20 PM

Well... he left =/

#11 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

But Aliiiiii, he isn't giving us much to work with is he? :p

#12 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

*nod*

#13 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:25 PM

But Aliiiiii, he isn't giving us much to work with is he? :p

*nod*

And he shall be included in my disappointment, because I'm a bitch of a woman like that. Just as all women are.

I hope for improvement by the morn. *sweeps out of the room*

#14 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

BYE

#15 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

And he shall be included in my disappointment, because I'm a bitch of a woman like that. Just as all women are.

I hope for improvement by the morn. *sweeps out of the room*

We're sluts too, which makes me wonder how a uterus with such a simple mind can multi-task between

I chipped my nail on the keyboard bbl

#16 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:43 PM

No y'all aren't giving me much to work with. I am an extremely ignorant and hateful person, because you say so.

And if you would of let me continue my retarded, ignorant, hateful, sexist ramblings without interfering simply because I use some naughty words that would of been very entertaining.

Edited by Doe, 24 April 2014 - 04:43 PM.

#17 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

No y'all aren't giving me much to work with. I am an extremely ignorant and hateful person, because you say so.
And if you would of let me continue my retarded, ignorant, hateful, sexist ramblings without interfering simply because I use some naughty words that would of been very entertaining.

Just don't call our members stupid sluts.

#18 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:47 PM

Just don't call our members stupid sluts.

I didn't use the word stupid.

Are you insinuating there's something wrong with sluts?

That's kinda sexist to be honest, sluts are awesome people, some of my favorite women in my life are sluts. They give away for free what the rest of them expect something for.

#19 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:47 PM

Have you ever considered why you seem to get banned from all the forums you go to?

#20 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

You can be as ignorant, retarded, hateful and sexist as you want as long as you don't break a bunch of rules in the process ;)

#21 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:51 PM

Have you ever considered why you seem to get banned from all the forums you go to?

Last 3 was because leak.sx was run by some little faggot of an admin who wanted my attention (and probably dick) when I didn't give it to him he got all butthurt (no pun intended) then banned me. My beliefs had nothing to do with it.

Hackforums.net was because I owned some people in a debate and the new guy schooling some skiddies isn't something people take to kindly to, and when those skiddies happen to be friends with Omniscient well that doesn't blow over so well.

Forumkorner was because I called the owner a "little pussy bitch", because well he is.

You can be as ignorant, retarded, hateful and sexist as you want as long as you don't break a bunch of rules in the process ;)

I did not break any rules. They merely interpreted the things I've done and said in an improper and unintended way.

#22 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:52 PM

Last 3 was because leak.sx was run by some little faggot of an admin who wanted my attention (and probably dick) when I didn't give it to him he got all butthurt (no pun intended) then banned me. My beliefs had nothing to do with it.
Hackforums.net was because I owned some people in a debate and the new guy schooling some skiddies isn't something people take to kindly to, and when those skiddies happen to be friends with Omniscient well that doesn't blow over so well.
Forumkorner was because I called the owner a "little pussy bitch", because well he is.

Ok, those are the reasons as you see them.

Now turn your perceptive powers onto yourself, and see if you can deduce what caused those situations to arise.

#23 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

I did not break any rules. They merely interpreted the things I've done and said in an improper and unintended way.

If you can manage to stick around here and not get banned, I look forward to many entertaining discussions ahead.

#24 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

Ok, those are the reasons as you see them.

Now turn your perceptive powers onto yourself, and see if you can deduce what caused those situations to arise.

I already know. Me not giving a fuck about not pissing people off. If you don't like me or what I have to say, then do what any reasonable person does. Don't read it haha.

If you don't like Dr Seuss, do you read it? I hope not.

#25 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:55 PM

You called one of our members hurtful names. That is breaking the rules. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users