Quantcast

Photo

[POLL] Tell us what games you play, Neocodex!

gaming games

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
119 replies to this topic

Poll: Gaming Subforums (46 member(s) have cast votes)

CHOOSE THREE: Which games should have their own subforums?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#26 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:17 PM

Have you tried cleaning out your vents with canned air and/or cleaning the registry? I fixed my buddies pc like that haha.

Ohh yeah don't worry, I take pretty good care of this thing ^^ It's just the hardware's complete and utter crap so doing those things wouldn't affect much. It can't even do GC/Wii emulation..... God I can't wait to get a new computer someday hahah

#27 krigz

krigz
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

At the moment I play Hearthstone and LoL. I plan on getting back into neopets once the time is right.

#28 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

God help you when you discover that you can buy gems.

I was trying to keep that a secret dammit.

#29 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:23 PM

I think a general gaming forum would do and when a game explodes with threads, subforums can be made. Otherwise a handful of threads will be spread out through a lot of empty forums :/

In any case, on topic:

- League of Legends

- Pokemon

- Animal Crossing New Leaf

#30 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:26 PM

God help you when you discover that you can buy gems.

That just made my day. Seriously laughed my ass off, but I knew XD

I just have no interest in them...at the moment ;3 (and right now I'm saving up for something ^w^)

I think a general gaming forum would do and when a game explodes with threads, subforums can be made. Otherwise a handful of threads will be spread out through a lot of empty forums :/

In any case, on topic:

- League of Legends

- Pokemon

Animal Crossing!!! <3

It's not popular really but Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is one of my other addiction...>w<

#31 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:27 PM

(and right now I'm saving up for something ^w^)

is it gems?

#32 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

Ooh, jelly. I have applied, but not heard anything yet.

It seems that my friends have gotten it if they haven't been subscribed to any Blizzard games in a while (my friend gave me access to his battle.net since he is not interested, and he knew I was dying to try it out xD). It is okay, different than LoL for sure, but the heroes that are playable in the beginning I have no interest in playing :/!

#33 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:36 PM

is it gems?

I ran out of + rep (I actually think i gave them all to you) , but no XD I wish I could. You know I'd be rolling in those absolutely beautiful dragoons out there ~

I really want to buy some jeans and girly stuff XD

#34 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

In no particular order, Minecraft, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Harvest Moon anything, Powerpets, Flight Rising, and GPX+

I'm secretly a 10 year old.

#35 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:49 PM

In no particular order, Minecraft, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Harvest Moon anything, Powerpets, Flight Rising, and GPX+

These are almost exactly the same games I play, and I was joking off Codex that I only play games intended for children.

I also play The Sims, but it's not an MMO, along with some other stupid pet breeding games.

#36 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

( `ー´)八(`ー´ ) HI5

Hell yes Harvest Moon!! Which one are you playing?~ I was playing Friends of Mineral Town a while back and I'm trying to make Popuri my wife :3c <3 One of these days I'm gonna get that 3DS Harvest Moon! Eventually.... It looks like so much fun~

#37 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:55 PM

The only game I've really played regularly over the years was utopia.
Don't think there's much demand for an entirely text based, 1 hour tick, war strategy game any more.
That said, the same people who played 10 years ago and never signed off, still do it :/

#38 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:56 PM

In any case, on topic:

- League of Legends

- Pokemon

That just made my day. Seriously laughed my ass off, but I knew XD

I just have no interest in them...at the moment ;3 (and right now I'm saving up for something ^w^)

Animal Crossing!!! <3

It's not popular really but Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is one of my other addiction...>w<

I haven't been my DS at all recently because of life and FR. My town must be weed central right now and my pokemon bored out of their minds.

Just a question: Will anyone buy the new super smash bro 3DS? I'm definitely buying it instead of the Wii U one because most of my mature friends only have DS's to play with anyway.

#39 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:56 PM

Shelter.

#40 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

I haven't been my DS at all recently because of life and FR. My town must be weed central right now and my pokemon bored out of their minds.

Just a question: Will anyone buy the new super smash bro 3DS? I'm definitely buying it instead of the Wii U one because most of my mature friends only have DS's to play with anyway.

I prolly will have to buy it. I really do want a Wii U ,but I have like $50 in my entire bank account at the moment :C

I play Minecraft and Harvest moon! ^w^ I look like a 10 year old XD

#41 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

I'm getting Smash 3DS, probably. I don't know anyone who even has a Wii U

#42 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:26 PM

I have the beautiful town ordinance, so almost no weeds will grow. But my ACNL town is frozen in time because I'm afraid villagers will leave.. So each time I boot the game, I make sure I don't jump too many days forward. Since I collected all items, I don't play regularly anymore but I still love it dearly.

Haven't planned buying Brawl but if it turns out to be good, I will. It's about time I learn some kind of beat 'em up...

#43 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

( `ー´)八(`ー´ ) HI5

Hell yes Harvest Moon!! Which one are you playing?~ I was playing Friends of Mineral Town a while back and I'm trying to make Popuri my wife :3c <3 One of these days I'm gonna get that 3DS Harvest Moon! Eventually.... It looks like so much fun~

Right now I'm on A Tale of Two Towns. Popuri is the shit though.

I forgot AoE3. One player only though cause I hate people.

#44 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:33 PM

I'll be getting both as they're released.

3DS for Smash Run. (Hell yeah Kirby Air Ride)

Wii U for much graphix. I already have a Wii U and it collects all amounts of dust.

#45 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:25 PM

Neopets and World of Tanks

#46 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

Neopets and Popmundo

#47 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:31 PM

Popmundo

Whassat?

#48 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

Whassat?

A big music roleplay game (but also you can work as a politician, police, stripper, business man, whatever). 

If you want to try it: www.popmundo.com

Edited by WillDearborn, 25 April 2014 - 03:34 PM.

#49 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:51 PM

Ok so now question time: Will all of them fall under the politic of "Cheating is fine, Resseling is fine, Let's make all the money!" That this forum have? Because i'm totally down for this!

This I don't like at all. I don't see Neopets program's as cheating, I see them as automating extremely boring repetitive tasks. Most program's don't make direct contact with another player (auto buying is a grey area as it's competing with other users) and user shop ABing helps out other players by buying items from their shops.

I would be agreeable in program's / exploits in games such as WoW, GW etc which allow players to easily farm gold and experience as grinding those games can take so much time . But as an ex-gaming server administrator running 5-10 counter-strike servers, I don't like the idea of online cheating in player vs player games (aim bots etc) in player vs player games as it fully destroys the entire gaming experience for others.

#50 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:04 PM

I don't like the idea of online cheating in player vs player games (aim bots etc) in player vs player games as it fully destroys the entire gaming experience for others.

I second this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gaming, games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users