Quantcast

Photo

[POLL] Tell us what games you play, Neocodex!

gaming games

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
119 replies to this topic

Poll: Gaming Subforums (46 member(s) have cast votes)

CHOOSE THREE: Which games should have their own subforums?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#51 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:06 PM

I don't like the idea of online cheating in player vs player games (aim bots etc) in player vs player games as it fully destroys the entire gaming experience for others.

Yeah no, I was more thinking about resseling high end account/stuff to newbi who doesn't want to work for it. Auto-bot in multiplayer is just wrong, I was in no way talking about that. Maybe we could have a politic about that? 

I'm still thinking about making a bunch of Lol account, leveling them to 30 and resseling them... I'm not strong enought to carry them to platinum XD (Maybe silver3 if I work hard... huuuum....)

Other questions: About all those other side games, can we buy/sell them for USD or are we stuck with Others?

#52 Fang11

Fang11
  • 35 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (I have to find it. I lost it somewhere ;w;)

Harvest Moon: Tale of two towns 

Pokemon 

Neopets (obviously) 

...And I don't know if this counts but I also recently got Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl for the 3DS and i'm 100% addicted. :3 Anyone here heard of it or played it?

#53 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

Yeah no, I was more thinking about resseling high end account/stuff to newbi who doesn't want to work for it. Auto-bot in multiplayer is just wrong, I was in no way talking about that. Maybe we could have a politic about that? 

I'm still thinking about making a bunch of Lol account, leveling them to 30 and resseling them... I'm not strong enought to carry them to platinum XD (Maybe silver3 if I work hard... huuuum....)

Other questions: About all those other side games, can we buy/sell them for USD or are we stuck with Others?

Probably stuck with 'Other' seeing as their ToS would be very similar to Neopets and also copyright stuffs.

#54 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:18 PM

S-since my computer's a toaster all I can really play are Animal Crossing and Pokemon sometimes.... (/ω\) But probably once it comes out I'll be playing Super Smash Bros 3DS a lot too!!

Gahhh speaking of Pokemon, I should really get off my ass at some point and start up a Pokemon tournament thing here :p <3 I think it'd be a lot of fun!!

I'm down to start a Gym leader-esque thing if you're down :3
I know @Bone posted something about Showdown.

Maybe @Elindoril or @Keil and @Sweeney?

Does anyone else play Pokemon Showdown?

My games are

1) Pokemon Showdown

2) Minecraft

and maybe instead of a clusterfuck of 3DS subforums maybe we should just give 3DS/Nintendo games their own section? Seems easier IMO.

#55 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

I'm down for for a pokemon Gym Set up. If there are gym leaders, I want to be steel typed. All my pokemon are OU and don't have mega stones because MegaLucario is banned and MegaAggron is a let down.

Is Pokemon Showdown good? I haven't looked into that game yet.

Also I agree with having 3DS/any handhelds to have their own subforum.

#56 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:31 PM

I wish there'd be enough interest for a retro gaming subforum :crybaby:

#57 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:45 PM

Also I agree with having 3DS/any handhelds to have their own subforum.

The subsections will be for specific games, not the devices we use them on :p
People can discuss any game they want, no matter the console, device, or anything in the "Other" section XD

You were at the meeting ya turkey, you know this.. lol

#58 chalupabatman

chalupabatman
  • 209 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:48 PM

Currently playing:

Pokemon

Neopets

League of Legends

Pokemon Tournaments would be a great idea to implement! It would give me more of a reason to pick up my 3DS and actually train up a decent team after wandering around in the game with nothing to do anymore lol

#59 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

The subsections will be for specific games, not the devices we use them on :p
People can discuss any game they want, no matter the console, device, or anything in the "Other" section XD

You were at the meeting ya turkey, you know this.. lol

There just seems to be a lot of 3DS games popping up.

(Smash Bros, Animal Crossing and Pokemon for example)

I suggested it only because having them all in one place would be easier since people that own one game are extremely likely to own the other.

#60 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

There just seems to be a lot of 3DS games popping up.
(Smash Bros, Animal Crossing and Pokemon for example)
I suggested it only because having them all in one place would be easier since people that own one game are extremely likely to own the other.

There'd probably not be much reason to separate it further from "Other" games though. How many threads about Smash Bros does a forum need? :p

#61 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:15 PM

Is Pokemon Showdown good? I haven't looked into that game yet.

It's amazing!! It looks and works really well (way better than what was it, some Java battle simulator from a few years ago), doubles works on there, and you can watch replays with it too so you'd know who actually won and all~ ^^ <3 You can watch battles in real time too!!

But I'm totally down for a gym-esque sorta competition too!! Maybe it'd be good if we didn't have to have themed gyms though, like if we wanted to go with it then sure but the variety and difficulty would be good :3 I'm t-totally not suggesting this because I can't choose between grass and flying h-hahahaha

#62 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

It's amazing!! It looks and works really well (way better than what was it, some Java battle simulator from a few years ago), doubles works on there, and you can watch replays with it too so you'd know who actually won and all~ ^^ <3 You can watch battles in real time too!!

But I'm totally down for a gym-esque sorta competition too!! Maybe it'd be good if we didn't have to have themed gyms though, like if we wanted to go with it then sure but the variety and difficulty would be good :3 I'm t-totally not suggesting this because I can't choose between grass and flying h-hahahaha

I think @Ivysaur posted a status update asking if people were interested in getting a tournament thing set up for Codex users :) Maybe collaborate with him on it as I know he was really keen as well.

#63 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:03 PM

How many threads about Smash Bros does a forum need? :p

BUT IT'S SMASH BROS.

SMASH BROS.

I'll set up a thread of some sort right now :D

#64 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:10 PM

Okay okay okay. Get this.

A 3DS general thread. We talk about the games for the systems as they come out.

I just blew all your minds.

#65 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

You so smarts! (I agree)

#66 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:17 PM

Whoa dude what the fuck,...... How did you even think that up..... Are u a scientist or something??

#67 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:45 PM

I play Neopets.........

:rolleyes:

#68 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

Woo so happy this is happening! :)

#69 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:35 PM

I tend to drift from game to game. I always revisit favorites though.

Right now I'd say it's:

• League of Legends
  • RuneScape (mostly private servers)
  • Neopets

#70 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:23 AM

...And I don't know if this counts but I also recently got Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl for the 3DS and i'm 100% addicted. :3 Anyone here heard of it or played it?

Aww yes.. I love Etrian Odyssey ;A;!! I love the design but mapping and questing takes a long time xD I'm still playing Drowned City but I really want to get Millenium Girl too ;w; (But I have no time >.<)

#71 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:22 PM

I play Neopets.........

:rolleyes:

You don't say... :p

#72 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

I play with myself.

#73 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:04 PM

I play with myself.

Spoiler

#74 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:08 PM

I play with myself.

I'm putting you as an option on the poll. I hope you don't mind having an entire subsection about yourself :p

#75 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:14 PM

Right now I'm on A Tale of Two Towns. Popuri is the shit though.

I forgot AoE3. One player only though cause I hate people.

Right now I'm on A Tale of Two Towns. Popuri is the shit though.

I forgot AoE3. One player only though cause I hate people.

EW ToTT sucked :C why you have to choose ;/ I played a year in the game and stopped. Resold that sucker. 
I kinda like the new one: a New Beginning and my favorite is Grand Bazzar since there's double jump~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gaming, games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users