78 replies to this topic

#76 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:34 PM

Yeah. You're right Elin.

Should we just do another OU tour then? Seems like a waste though.
Simplicity for the sake of newer/noncompetitive players should be taken into account as well though.

We should at least do one more OU tour to gauge interest within the community. After we've done a few and people stick around we can give some time periods to either allow people to research tiers themselves, or start a thread and teach others (me :p) about all of them and some good team combos.

#77 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:35 PM

A waste of what?  O_o

Opportunity :p

We should at least do one more OU tour to gauge interest within the community. After we've done a few and people stick around we can give some time periods to either allow people to research tiers themselves, or start a thread and teach others (me :p) about all of them and some good team combos.

Sounds like a great idea.

This 2nd one will be OU and after this, we can start looking into changing up the tiers.

Edited by Ivysaur, 08 May 2014 - 07:36 PM.

#78 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:37 PM

What Elin said :) I'm happy to do some research for the tiers(?) I guess, but I play Pokemon like most people.. just the game for fun and not competitive battles. :p

#79 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:19 AM

Alternatively... those of us who feel our battling skills are strong enough can make a UU team and compete it in our OU tour. :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemon, showdow, tournament

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users