Photo

How am I not banned yet?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:52 AM

Pretty sure I managed to turn everyone here into a hater, how and why am I not banned yet? Y'all disappoint me.

#2 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:02 AM

I suppose we must have a soft spot for bad trolls...

#3 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:12 AM

I have no idea? You don't seem to be the most reasonable of people. And making jokes like above are just immature and irrelevant. You are cheap, and you don't belong here. Don't call us haters. It's only human nature to detest a troll, and a pitiful one at that.

It obviously gives you a kick to stir up trouble and gain attention for all the wrong reasons. It's sociopathic. I suggest you get some help. Something in your life has indeed gone wrong and you feel the need to take it out on a bunch of peaceful people you don't know. Deal with your problems by talking to someone, not by being inflammatory.

Don't worry, as long as you keep being a troll that ban will be coming your way! :)

#4 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:26 AM

I haven't really interacted with you but I've certainly read your posts, and I feel a lot of pity for you. It's obvious that you're looking for attention if you're asking why you're not banned. It's like being banned is a badge of honour to you instead of a sign of how much of a pox you are on the community. I don't know what went wrong in your life, but I also pity the people you surround yourself with, cause I honestly think this is a nurture vs nature issue, and people like you are unlikely to ever come out of this kind of "alpha male bad boy/rebel" mentality where you "don't give a shit" and being "edgy" is what you "are". Also your insecurity gets more tiring to wade through every passing day.

If being banned means that much to you, you should ask one of the admins or mods. I'm sure they can help you out.

#5 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:33 AM

I think, since Doe is currently suspended, and this topic serves no purpose other than for him to post about himself, we can close it for now.

I'll reopen it on Saturday, if someone reminds me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users