Quantcast

Photo

Neocodex's First 100 Post Day - 4 May 2014!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1789 replies to this topic

#1726 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:53 PM

Both Cristen and I, individually, used to collect empty bottles.

Needless to say, the practise has been resumed.

We have empty gin bottles in the kitchen and empty perfume bottles in the bathroom. The Boy thinks I'm a hoarder.

Is Gin the stuff that smells like pine trees?

Juniper. :p

#1727 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:54 PM

We have empty gin bottles in the kitchen and empty perfume bottles in the bathroom. The Boy thinks I'm a hoarder.

You probably are. I am.

#1728 Iridium77

Iridium77
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

You probably are. I am.

I've been trying to focus my hoarding tendencies towards my Neopets SBD instead of the floor of my bedroom.. 

#1729 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:56 PM

You probably are. I am.

I'm very minimalist in most respects. Constantly trying to throw things out and everything is hidden away and very organised. We look like have very few possessions. Apart from empty bottles. :p

#1730 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:56 PM

I like both Bombay Sapphire and Tanqueray

I've had Tanqueray before and didn't like it. I just think Gin isn't for me some are definitely worst than others

The house I lived in my 3rd and 4th years at college were COVERED in liquor bottle decorations.. It was somewhat of a trophy for me and my roommates after we killed a handle of some liver-punching liquor. 

I'm pretty sure this is true of most college students at least guys, all of my friends have them lined up on top of kitchen cabinets

#1731 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:57 PM

I'm pretty sure this is true of most college students at least guys, all of my friends have them lined up on top of kitchen cabinets

the girls do it too, at least I did while i was at college. 

#1732 Iridium77

Iridium77
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

I've had Tanqueray before and didn't like it. I just think Gin isn't for me some are definitely worst than others

Hahah yup! You know exactly the scene... Maybe Gin isn't for you. Vodka isn't for me anymore.. I started off when I was like 15 drinking cheap, cheap vodka and I can't stand the smell/sight/taste of ANY vodka now regardless of the amount of times it was distilled..

May also have to do with the fact that my senior-year Chemistry thesis was spectroscopic analyses of vodkas distilled using various mashes... 

#1733 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:00 PM

the girls do it too, at least I did while i was at college. 

Most of the girls I know are too neat or have too much crap to do it extensively they just keep the expensive or cool looking ones

#1734 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:00 PM

Gin is like tasty Windex.

#1735 Iridium77

Iridium77
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:01 PM

Most of the girls I know are too neat or have too much crap to do it extensively they just keep the expensive or cool looking ones

I knew a group of girls who had them up on top of their kitchen cabinets and they'd drilled holes through them somehow and strung lights through.. was pretty cool in the evening time. 

#1736 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:05 PM

Hahah yup! You know exactly the scene... Maybe Gin isn't for you. Vodka isn't for me anymore.. I started off when I was like 15 drinking cheap, cheap vodka and I can't stand the smell/sight/taste of ANY vodka now regardless of the amount of times it was distilled..

May also have to do with the fact that my senior-year Chemistry thesis was spectroscopic analyses of vodkas distilled using various mashes... 

I can manage vodka when its mixed with something or a shot of one that's flavored. 

I strongly prefer dark liquors over clear liquors

#1737 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:05 PM

Gin is like tasty Windex.

I rock the gin and juice as my choice beverage

#1738 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:08 PM

So what is everyone's least favorite drink? Assuming you haven't already said Gin.

#1739 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:09 PM

I rock the gin and juice as my choice beverage

don't laugh at me.. what kind of juice do you use?

#1740 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

So what is everyone's least favorite drink? Assuming you haven't already said Gin.

Least... hmm... I don't know. Gin? :p

Did I read your whole post properly? We will never know.

#1741 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

I have gin and orange juice quite a lot.

I don't have a least favourite drink really.....I wouldn't ever choose something sweet like Malibu or Archers, but I won't refuse it if it's in a cocktail or something.

#1742 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:10 PM

Vodka. I've thrown it up too many times. I can't drink it anymore.

Cranberry. Or lemonade. NOT ICED TEA OMG NOT ICED TEA

I have gin and orange juice quite a lot.

This as well

Oh wait Americans call it Sweet Tea or whatever

#1743 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:12 PM

Sweet tea flavored vodka, or raspberry mojitos.  Blegh.  I also had a Lithuanian drink that was called Cello I think?  We drank it when we played Congress one night and it was not pleasant.  There were two Lithuanian women in our group, hence the drink.

#1744 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:12 PM

I'm picky about beers, I can't stand Guinness and it makes me want to barf. I don't like coorslight/budlight/pbr/corona (they all taste like piss). 

#1745 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:13 PM

I'm picky about beers, I can't stand Guinness and it makes me want to barf. I don't like coorslight/budlight/pbr/corona (they all taste like piss). 

I hate Corona and Heineken. I can't stand them. I dunno why.

#1746 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:14 PM

I hate Corona and Heineken. I can't stand them. I dunno why.

I like Heineken (prefer Heineken lite)

#1747 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:17 PM

Least... hmm... I don't know. Gin? :p

Did I read your whole post properly? We will never know.

I think we have a strong indication

Oh wait Americans call it Sweet Tea or whatever

I think only southerners call it sweet tea my gf is from the north and calls it iced tea

I'm very picky about beers as well, my friend told me friday that busch light and yuengling light are both in his top 5 beers I wanted to smack him

#1748 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:19 PM

I think we have a strong indication

I think only southerners call it sweet tea my gf is from the north and calls it iced tea

I'm very picky about beers as well, my friend told me friday that busch light and yuengling light are both in his top 5 beers I wanted to smack him

Iced tea is...iced tea. Sweet tea is 50/50 iced tea and corn syrup. It's revolting.

#1749 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:22 PM

Iced tea is...iced tea. Sweet tea is 50/50 iced tea and corn syrup. It's delicious.

Fixed that for you

Also it depends on who makes it, McDonald's sweet tea for example is much sweeter than normal sweet tea

#1750 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:29 PM

Iced tea is...iced tea. Sweet tea is 50/50 iced tea and corn syrup. It's revolting.

In Canada iced tea is sweet tea. Although it's not THAT sweet depending on where you get it from

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users