• Please log in to reply
1621 replies to this topic

#26 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:18 PM

Nothing really stands out. I've come to expect the worse in every situation. I just hate everything and everyone SO MUCH that it doesn't even bother me anymore.

#27 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:20 PM

x.

#28 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

people who bot/afk an online multi-player team game and ends up on your team

#29 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

I actually get really irritated when people (usually my husband) correct me for speaking figuratively or when I make an obvious exaggeration that wasn't meant to be taken literally. 

Example:

Me: I'm so hungry I would eat a horse..
Daniel: I don't think you'd really eat a horse, though.....

Me: I drank like 10,000 bottles of water today.
Daniel: You drank like 4... not 10,000........

STOP .. STOP THAT RIGHT NOW.

#30 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

#31 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:39 PM

Oh that's annoying!! My best friend's boyfriend does this as well, except he doesn't know how to detect when other people are exaggerating or being sarcastic..

example: I was casually chatting with them about work and said "Jesus I had like a million patients today! He says with a straight face "Did you really? Wow that's a lot."

:facepalm:

Lol that's so frustrating! My husband definitely detects it. It bothers him when people exaggerate I guess, he's also a know-it-all so, he feels this pressing urge to correct things that don't really need correcting :p UGH. 

#32 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:42 PM

Ooh when I can hear someone eating. It doesn't have to be with their mouth open, but for example my mother is a loud eater, whenever I see her (which is never since I moved 3000 miles away from her) I can hear her chomping away and I always ask her to eat quieter :p

Also apparently I eat chips loudly (they are chips how the fuck do you eat them quietly) but my pregnant co-worker who is in the cubicle in front of mine always yells at me :(

#33 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:42 PM

People saying literally when they don't mean literally. Except now it does mean literally because so many people use it incorrectly it got added to the dictionary. And that angers me too. <_<

#34 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:43 PM

People saying literally when they don't mean literally. Except now it does mean literally because so many people use it incorrectly it got added to the dictionary. And that angers me too. <_<

I literally use it ALL the time :p

#35 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:44 PM

I literally use it ALL the time :p

*twitches*

#36 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:51 PM

Ooh when I can hear someone eating. It doesn't have to be with their mouth open, but for example my mother is a loud eater, whenever I see her (which is never since I moved 3000 miles away from her) I can hear her chomping away and I always ask her to eat quieter :p

Also apparently I eat chips loudly (they are chips how the fuck do you eat them quietly) but my pregnant co-worker who is in the cubicle in front of mine always yells at me :(

Misophonia. Eating and sniffling noises have the capacity to send me into a state of insanity.

#37 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:54 PM

This drives me nuts. I hear/see it used incorrectly so often I've even caught myself doing it once or twice.  :S

Misophonia. Eating and sniffling noises have the capacity to send me into a state of insanity.

@Bone I was about to ask if there was anything you would like to add

#38 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:57 PM

Working at a gas station I get a lot of guff from customers about trivial things.

My favorite is people getting mad when I tell them they don't have to do everything the pumps tell them to do, and then promptly tell me I should "simply change what it says".

Lady if I knew at all the workings of a gas pump and how to change anything about it I wouldn't be selling you gas right now. Or making barely over minimum wage.

#39 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:33 PM

#1 Girls who need to be in the center of attention...and do anything and everything to be in it. Do not throw a hissi fit because you couldn't be in every picture taken. I will hate you. And I apologize ,but I will.

#2 This may get someone mad but: people who are extremely sexist and feels that everyone has to agree with them. Fuck man. I have my own thoughts. (this includes feminism and religion/atheism) I do not need this stuff shoved down my throat every time I have an opinion.

#3 When a customer at the grocery register can't decide what to buy when there's a super mega long line. Do not make me ,who is like 8 people away from you, wait for you too get another box of peeps and switch it halfway through the purchase because you suddenly wanted blue instead of yellow. 

#4 Hypocrites. Let me clarify in saying that I'm specifically targeting people who preach how awesome they are and then behind everyone else do some dirty shit. Come on now >:C

#40 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:49 PM

All of the chewing loudly posts reminded me of this:

Spoiler

Also, ummm... I can't really think of anything right now. Hmm...

When I was talking about a paper with my group, one of the girls told me she would edit my part and it really irritated me. I don't like when people touch my writing unless they're teachers or it's their profession or I've actually asked them to. 

Slow walkers. I'm 6'1" so getting stuck behind people that are walking at a snails pace bugs me so much. I'm usually screaming "MOVE" in my head the entire time. 

When people treat me like I'm an idiot. An old friend of mine was really bad about this and she would also go on and on about how northerners are better than southerners and I wanted to strangle her. 

#41 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

When people treat me like I'm an idiot. An old friend of mine was really bad about this and she would also go on and on about how northerners are better than southerners and I wanted to strangle her. 

There, there, little moron... it will be okay. 

LOLJKDONTKILLME

#42 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:52 PM

There, there, little moron... it will be okay. 

LOLJKDONTKILLME

Ur safe. Fer now.

#43 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:53 PM

All of the chewing loudly posts reminded me of this:

Spoiler

Also, ummm... I can't really think of anything right now. Hmm...

When I was talking about a paper with my group, one of the girls told me she would edit my part and it really irritated me. I don't like when people touch my writing unless they're teachers or it's their profession or I've actually asked them to. 

Slow walkers. I'm 6'1" so getting stuck behind people that are walking at a snails pace bugs me so much. I'm usually screaming "MOVE" in my head the entire time. 

Do you get annoyed by people informing you that you're tall? A friend of ours is 6'7" and every time I'm with him and I've had a few drinks I apparently tell him that he really is VERY tall, quite a few times. :p And he's always like "Yes Ali. I'm aware. Thank you."

#44 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:53 PM

Do you get annoyed by people informing you that you're tall? A friend of ours is 6'7" and every time I'm with him and I've had a few drinks I apparently tell him that he really is VERY tall, quite a few times. :p And he's always like "Yes Ali. I'm aware. Thank you."

I always tell my friend Rosy that she's very small.
She's like... four feet or sumshit.

#45 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:54 PM

What really grinds my gears is when people drive ridiculously slow.

What really grinds my gears is when people are walking in the street instead of the perfectly open sidewalk! MOVE BITCH OR I'LL RUN YOU OVER!

What really grinds my gears, is when people wear socks with sandals.. I just can't...

Now it's your turn! What annoys you??

I'm with you on all these. Esp the last one haha

-What really grinds my gears is when you get stuck behind people walking really slowly (like in the mall, or at the flea market, etc)

-Also people at the flea market who try to rip you off and get mad when you look up the price of something. like... YOU KNOW YOU RIPPIN ME OFF THATS WHY YOU DONT WANT ME CHECKIN.

-People who come into the salon saying they want one thing, even bring in pictures of a cut/color/whatever, we talk about it, seem to be on the same page and then when they are done, they change their mind about something and I have to spend extra time on them. 

Or people in general who change their mind on their hair mid-cutting/coloring.... -_- *le sigh*

I'll add more later, I cant even think right now. xD

#46 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:55 PM

Ah, YES! I forgot that one, but that doesn't bother me as much as people asking if I play sports. I'm uncoordinated so no :angry  I don't play sports, but at least I tried

#47 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:57 PM

Ah, YES! I forgot that one, but that doesn't bother me as much as people asking if I play sports. I'm uncoordinated so no :angry  I don't play sports, but at least I tried

Do people ever ask if you thought about modelling? Because of your height?

#48 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:57 PM

Misophonia.

I don't like thinking of it as a disorder in any degree. I like to think it's not me... it's other people sounding really fucking nasty.
There's a scene in the movie "Superstar" where they're eating toast and I wanted to fucking kill myself.

#49 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:59 PM

Do people ever ask if you thought about modelling? Because of your height?

Yeah, I've gotten that. I also have people ask me if I'm wearing heels, if it sucks to wear heels, how I find jeans, how I'll find a MAN, etc.

I've also been told I'm intimidating because I'm so quiet and judge-y but really it's just because I prefer listening. 

#50 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:01 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users