What really grinds YOUR gears?

• Please log in to reply
1630 replies to this topic

#1601 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11,532 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2016 - 07:27 AM

I really hate when people say something like "Obama is the worst president in US history" -- that may or may not be true, but the only reason they ever give is "He's a piece of shit that is ruining this country!", or they include that he's black, and try to make it seem like that is an indicator of his leadership skills and what not. I never ever hear any actual constructive, and non-bigoted criticism of him as a president. I just don't get how people can be so fucking dense/racist...

And often it comes from the same people that are all MERICA and RESPECT AUTHORITAH... except Obama's.

#1602 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4,347 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2016 - 07:36 AM

And often it comes from the same people that are all MERICA and RESPECT AUTHORITAH... except Obama's.

Gotta love it...not <_<.

I really dislike that eBay holds money from the items you sell for like 2-3 weeks with a new sellers account. I understand why, but why 2-3 weeks? Why not 1 week at max?! I want all my glorious cash now!

#1603 Jess

Jess
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9,201 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2016 - 06:32 PM

One word, retail. Nothing is worse than customers who A. Cause a ruckus B. Argue over signs they fail to read C. lie to save a few pennies. :badmood:

I was behind a couple pieces of white trash at walmart today and I'm 90% sure they just ripped the tags off everything and lied about the prices. It was all off the clearance rack, so the cashier couldn't double check any of them.

#1604 Shannon

Shannon
  • water type

• 1,568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2016 - 06:53 PM

When people try to excuse their shitty behavior with statements like "You have no idea what's going on in my life right now." There are people all around the world going through the worst times of their lives who will still go out of their way to treat others with respect and compassion. Don't expect everyone to sit back and be yoir doormat simply because you think you've got it tougher than them.

This is especially infuriating when you've offered to help and listen to those people time after time. If you're not going to say what's wrong, what do you expect people to do for you?

#1605 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4,433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2016 - 11:05 PM

Spoiler

the struggle is real. :(

#1606 Jess

Jess
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9,201 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:23 AM

I'm not a sciency person, but it pisses me off when people disregard scientific stuff just because they'd "never heard of it".

#1607 Karla

Karla
  • I live, I learn, I rule.

• 2,347 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2016 - 08:52 AM

I'm not a sciency person, but it pisses me off when people disregard scientific stuff just because they'd "never heard of it".

Scientists actually discover and prove things. How people can just deny that really baffles me.

#1608 Swar

Swar
  • com muito orgulho, com muito amor <3

• 9,066 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2016 - 10:25 AM

When I order food and it's super dry. If I wanted to eat something dry, I'd just go to the beach dang it.

#1609 Swar

Swar
  • com muito orgulho, com muito amor <3

• 9,066 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2016 - 06:11 AM

My cousin's boyfriend. They broke up last month (for the 1000th time), and they're back together again. I'm tired of him. He's such a shithead. It's not that he's a total douchebag (a bit), but he's like dead weight. She doesn't do a lot of things because he doesn't want to.

I called her to go with me to a pogo event tomorrow, but she was going to ask her boyfriend if he wanted to go because he was going to spend the day at her house. He doesn't want to. So she's not going. I don't even know why she's still with him. Ugh.

I give it another month. Then they'll get back together. Useless piece of shit.

#1610 Rocket

Rocket
  • Ginger Snapped

• 6,990 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:48 AM

What really grinds my gears is the fact that my family thinks they have a say in how I live my life or what I do in my relationships.

"Oh you're dating someone, guess it's time for you to have babies." 

"When are you getting married?"

"How many kids do you think you'll have?"

F.U.C.K O.F.F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been together barely two months, give me a fucking break. IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS RIGHT NOW, and if/when I decide what to do with my future you will find out at that time, not now. I want to punch the next person in the face who asks me about kids. Can I not have a relationship and just let it play out and figure things out as I go? 

/rant

#1611 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2,462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:54 PM

When you're sitting down and something is jusssttt out of your reach and you actually have to move your body

#1612 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2,462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:33 AM

Reading Moby Dick in a weekend

#1613 Padme

Padme
  • 1,577 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:24 PM

When your time is wasted :) 

#1614 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:55 PM

When Hilary deleted over 33,000 emails the day right after being told to preserve them by the FBI

Hilary's entire Bengazhi scandal because she ignorned diplomatic cables and got many people killed and totruted. RIP. 

#1615 jinq

jinq
  • 1,548 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:39 PM

When Hilary deleted over 33,000 emails the day right after being told to preserve them by the FBI

Hilary's entire Bengazhi scandal because she ignorned diplomatic cables and got many people killed and totruted. RIP. 

or when hillary calls people deplorable, basement dwellers, taco bowls, super predators and takes in millions in donations from countries like saudi arabia yet her supporters think she cares about human rights.

Or how the media keeps going after what trump said 10-15 years ago rather talking about the issues most care about.

Edited by jinq, 25 October 2016 - 06:46 PM.

#1616 Theancientone

Theancientone
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:48 AM

People who don't understand phone etiquette. Realy gets right into my craw.

#1617 ohml

ohml
  • 118 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:13 PM

people

#1618 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2,462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:12 PM

When your phone charger starts to die a month before you can get a new phone...come on, you made it this far!

#1619 Pink_Bubble

Pink_Bubble
  • 340 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2017 - 02:05 PM

people

ysM7VZu.jpg

#1620 JinxProof

JinxProof
  • 140 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:41 PM

"But this is the way we've always done it"

#1621 ohml

ohml
  • 118 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:21 PM

When people make a list of 2. I don't know why, but having just 2 things doesn't make it a list for me.

#1622 cromwellparr

cromwellparr
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:07 PM

• When the opposition brings feelings into an intellectual debate.
  • When the opposition refuses to understand your point of view (not can't, but doesn't even try to).
  • Slow walkers, especially on the way to the train station.
  • When the conversation is only ever about them.
  • Ariana Grande and her ever increasing list of sex songs that paint her as a 12-year-old sex addict.
  • PDA.
  • "Can I ask you a question?"
  • When I am said to be 'self-hating' for being an asian female Trump supporter,
  • and identity politics.

#1623 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3,173 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:10 PM

1. People touching me on public transit
2. People touching me in general

I hope this post triggers ohml

#1624 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4,347 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:38 PM

Cultural appropriation.

#1625 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6,343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:42 PM

People who accuse others of cultural appropriation when it isn't their culture being appropriated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users