• Please log in to reply
1630 replies to this topic

#1626 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4,356 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:58 PM

The Egyptians were the first to wear sandals. It was part of their culture. You better not fucking wear sandals you cultural appropriating cis piece of shit.

#1627 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,913 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:55 PM

• Ariana Grande and her ever increasing list of sex songs that paint her as a 12-year-old sex addict.

This one doesn't bother me actually, since to me it marks the change when Ariana turns from a Disney white-washed innocent child actor into her own person. 

#1628 Poh

Poh

• 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:22 AM

• When the opposition brings feelings into an intellectual debate.
  • When the opposition refuses to understand your point of view (not can't, but doesn't even try to).
  • Slow walkers, especially on the way to the train station.
  • When the conversation is only ever about them.
  • Ariana Grande and her ever increasing list of sex songs that paint her as a 12-year-old sex addict.
  • PDA.
  • "Can I ask you a question?"
  • When I am said to be 'self-hating' for being an asian female Trump supporter,
  • and identity politics.

Can we please be friends?

#1629 ohml

ohml
  • 124 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:13 PM

There is this dude that makes fun of me for not having much friends and never really going out. Same dude hates me because he thinks I "got it easy" as  I'm "naturally smart". 

#1630 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 633 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:24 PM

The Egyptians were the first to wear sandals. It was part of their culture. You better not fucking wear sandals you cultural appropriating cis piece of shit.

Did you just assume my race, gender AND my sexual identity? OHBOY

There is this dude that makes fun of me for not having much friends and never really going out. Same dude hates me because he thinks I "got it easy" as  I'm "naturally smart".

CHECKYOURPRIVILEGEYOUSHITLORD
like how dare you be so dumbphobic

#1631 Jess

Jess
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9,216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:45 PM

When people get butt hurt be I decided to delete my comment instead of explaining nuances of the English language

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users