• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#226 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:40 PM

I'll get back to this later. Idk how friends work on the switch yet, so just let me know who you are when you send one so I know who I'm accepting :p

I don't know anyone else in my life with a switch right now. And most people I know don't even play games. What a boring group of people I hang with.

None of my friends hopped on the Switch train even with some games out now so it has been collecting dust until Splatoon 2 comes out. Damn poor, jobless friends of mine.

I should really finish BoTW...

#227 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:59 AM

debating on whether to buy Splatoon or not

i've never played it but I really want to understand what all the hype is about

I also still want to get odyssey as well... h

#228 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:12 PM

debating on whether to buy Splatoon or not
i've never played it but I really want to understand what all the hype is about

I also still want to get odyssey as well... h

Def a different shooter than I've ever played before. I took a risk - wasn't sure if I'd like splatoon. I learned to love online multiplayer pretty quickly

#229 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:07 PM

Def a different shooter than I've ever played before. I took a risk - wasn't sure if I'd like splatoon. I learned to love online multiplayer pretty quickly

yeah haha I tend to like online multiplayer games too

I think I'll give it a shot

#230 Muirex

Muirex
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:58 PM

Splatoon is awesome on the switch! I'm maining the Sploosh-o-Matic right now but Aerospray used to be my bff

#231 Monique

Monique
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:04 AM

just got Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle today and holy heck I'm addicted. I love Xcom-type strategy games. @_@ Anyone else playing it?

Edited by Monique, 29 August 2017 - 08:04 AM.

#232 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:00 AM

just got Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle today and holy heck I'm addicted. I love Xcom-type strategy games. @_@ Anyone else playing it?

I think you're the only person on this planet playing it.

#233 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:03 AM

Splatoon is awesome on the switch! I'm maining the Sploosh-o-Matic right now but Aerospray used to be my bff

N0ice B) I've been meaning to give the sploosh a bit more love but hhnngg, n-zap and dualie squelchers are just too dang comfy to use hahah

I've been pretty busy lately but my schedule should open up soon. Let's play together sometime then if you want!! ^^

#234 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:23 AM

N0ice B) I've been meaning to give the sploosh a bit more love but hhnngg, n-zap and dualie squelchers are just too dang comfy to use hahah
I've been pretty busy lately but my schedule should open up soon. Let's play together sometime then if you want!! ^^

I'm so bad with the Dualie squelchers. Wish I could use more long range weapons. My gun use is pretty much limited to the tentatek and aerospray. Not very good with guns in general - I can never get the feel for how the ink is going to drop. I also just can't use motion controls. I've tried so hard to get used to em, but it's just unnatural to me and makes me hold the controller at an awkward resting angle. I kill it in ranked matches with the octobrush. Getting better with the tentatek splattershot and a couple of the short range dualies.

#235 graciea

graciea
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:44 PM

I finally found my 3DS again, after having lost it for 4+ months! :D

I'm jumping right back into playing ACNL and Pokemon Moon again, haha.

#236 Muirex

Muirex
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:53 PM

We should! I've been meaning to expand my weapon experience, I've never gotten the hang of the dualie set, unfortunately! I've gone back to aerospray for now, but I was using tri-slosher earlier to finally unlock league:'D

#237 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:31 AM

I finally found my 3DS again, after having lost it for 4+ months! :D

I'm jumping right back into playing ACNL and Pokemon Moon again, haha.

I just got back into ACNL too :) This game just keeps sucking me back, haha!

#238 Muirex

Muirex
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:12 PM

I've been playing splatoon more lately! Trying to save up for future games, I hope Stardew Valley/Skyrim come out soon for the switch, it'll be cool to see how they were ported.

#239 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2018 - 09:35 AM

Beyond late to the party: I finally got a switch and i LOVE it. 

I only have Zelda because, wow, games are pricey but the screen on the system is great and I love that I can also connect it to my tv.

#240 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:46 AM

Beyond late to the party: I finally got a switch and i LOVE it. 

I only have Zelda because, wow, games are pricey but the screen on the system is great and I love that I can also connect it to my tv.

Zelda is so much fun. I got my sister hooked. She wasn't a huge gamer until she saw the Switch and she got Zelda.

I just recently got Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition for my Switch and it's pretty fun. I feel like there is so much to do in it, and that's a little overwhelming, but it's still enjoyable.

#241 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2018 - 12:59 PM

So I bought the Crash Bandicoot remaster that came out last week and I forgot how this game stressed me out when I was a kid lmao. I have to stop after a couple maps and take a break. 

#242 seiraaa

seiraaa
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 07:09 AM

Is there anyone here who is excited for the New Animal Crossing game that comes out in March?

#243 Esther

Esther
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 07:46 PM

Is there anyone here who is excited for the New Animal Crossing game that comes out in March?

I've never been an animal crossing fan, but it looks cute. Might give it a try. I did Death Mark recently, and that turned out to be an interesting, kind of old-school Choose Your Own Adventure (wasn't expecting that). I heard rumors a BReath of the Wild sequel is coming, that would def get me excited. The first one was so extra.

#244 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2020 - 07:57 AM

Switch friend code is SW-3002-5179-6334 if anyone wants to add me. Will definitely be getting New Horizons when it comes out, pretty stoked after seeing the most recent Nintendo Direct for it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users