Photo

Nintendo General

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#51 trains56

trains56
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

imo, brawl is the best thing ever produced by ninento although mario karts pretty close second

#52 Jam

Jam
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:43 PM

Please add my friendcode to the list!

2809-9112-7929

I'm an avid player of ACNL. Waiting for other games to come out like Harvest Moon & hopefully digimon (if it is ever localized)

#53 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:07 AM

Did any of you buy Tomodachi Life yet? Unless it's really awesome, I'm going to wait for a while since I still have other games to play :x

#54 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:11 AM

3DS 2766-8543-0399

I really only play new leaf and pokemon.

#55 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:14 PM

Did any of you buy Tomodachi Life yet? Unless it's really awesome, I'm going to wait for a while since I still have other games to play :x

I'm incredibly tempted to buy it despite having no money. :x

#56 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:27 AM

Well I got Tomodachi Life anyways. I took a few photos too!

Spoiler

#57 Akixre

Akixre
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:35 PM

I modded my SoulSilver version like really early in the game so I want to play it without it but only one save file OTL

#58 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:33 AM

@Elindoril Omg xD awesome! That wedding picture <3

How many residents are on your island?

#59 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:15 AM

@Elindoril Omg xD awesome! That wedding picture <3
How many residents are on your island?

12 so far! About half of them are Nintendo employees, though. :p

#60 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:39 AM

It's incredibly fun and silly, however you will run out of things to do very quickly. It's not something you're meant to play all day long, probably more of a "pick up and play for 10 minutes a day" thing.

That being said, I own it and enjoy it because I'm a tool who buys everything Nintendo puts out.

#61 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:05 AM

That being said, I own it and enjoy it because I'm a tool who buys everything Nintendo puts out.

You should post your Mii too :D

#62 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:09 AM

I would if it wasn't so recognizable. Maybe I should make one for the alias I use here, so I can still join in on the fun. :wub:

#63 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:21 AM

I'd enjoy if more if ANYONE around here owned the game too. I've got a single streetpass for it so far and I want more clothing. :crybaby:

#64 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:31 AM

I'd enjoy if more if ANYONE around here owned the game too. I've got a single streetpass for it so far and I want more clothing. :crybaby:

Set up a Homepass Relay. I get a few Tomodachi Life streetpasses through it. There's tutorials and stuff HERE.

Also here we go! Made it as Butterfree themed as I could. Would imagine it'd work better in Tomodachi Life when you can dye her hair purple.

UE2nZcl.jpg

#65 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:51 AM

Also here we go! Made it as Butterfree themed as I could. Would imagine it'd work better in Tomodachi Life when you can dye her hair purple.

Added you to my Mii collection ^^ I'll go buy Tomodachi Life soon~

#66 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:52 AM

I'm still waiting to have babies too.

Stupid slow miis. <_<

#67 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:54 AM

I'm still waiting to have babies too.

Stupid slow miis. <_<

I had a pair of miis get married on day 1 of the game's release and they still haven't had a child. Gettin' a little impatient with them.

#68 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:14 AM

I had a pair of miis get married on day 1 of the game's release and they still haven't had a child. Gettin' a little impatient with them.

It's bad for me because one would be my baby and the other would be @Eefi's.

Still waiting for another codex member to marry so I can post hilarious photos.

#69 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:19 AM

It's bad for me because one would be my baby and the other would be @Eefi's.

Still waiting for another codex member to marry so I can post hilarious photos.

Who am I married to? xD

You can decide for two people to marry in the game? Like, you don't have to build a relationship or something first? lol

The other guys that own a 3DS should post their Miis as well. I want a Codex Mii Island @Napiform @Keil @Satsuki @Bone @Jam

Edited by Eefi, 15 June 2014 - 06:19 AM.

#70 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:23 AM

Who am I married to? xD

You can decide for two people to marry in the game? Like, you don't have to build a relationship or something first? lol

You can't really "decide" but you can guide two miis in to liking each other by cockblocking their attempts with others.

#71 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:24 AM

Who am I married to? xD

You're married to an RL friend of mine. :p And the miis build their own relationships, but you're the one that kicks them in the pants to get everything started. They always ask you if they should confess or propose.

#72 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:01 AM

I really want to get Tomodachi Life, it reminds me of the sims, just with miis. Also, how do I post my mii QR code? I have it, I'm just not sure how to get it on here.

Here it is:

R1nZC1n.jpg

#73 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:04 AM

I really want to get Tomodachi Life, it reminds me of the sims, just with miis. Also, how do I post my mii QR code? I have it, I'm just not sure how to get it on here.

You can either:

- Remove the SD card from your console and put it into a card reader on your PC to get the QR code image

- Link a Twitter/Facebook account to your console by visiting https://i.nintendo.net on your 3DS browser and upload it there

#74 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:41 AM

Who am I married to? xD

The other guys that own a 3DS should post their Miis as well. I want a Codex Mii Island @Napiform @Keil @Satsuki @Bone @Jam

I'll post my mii for you later, gotta do Father's Day stuff first.

#75 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:33 AM

Oh, forgot to mention I went to Smash Fest yesterday. Waited in line for two hours to get the chance to play the Wii U version for 2 minutes with three other people. While we waited in line we were given some free swag (Smash Brothers button pins and Mario Kart 8 flags,) and also given the chance to try out the 3DS version of Smash Bros for a good 30 seconds or so. (Two words: FUCKING FUN.)

When we got up to the main demo I picked Kirby, and the other three people in my match picked Greninja, Mega Man and Pikachu. I pretty much had one goal in mind: see Kirby's copy ability hats for the newcomers. Sadly Greninja Kirby doesn't come with tongue, but it DOES get the head frills. And Mega Man Kirby gets the helmet like you'd expect. Very cute.

Anyways the match came down to the last second with all of us at high percentage. I swung Kirby's hammer and time stopped JUST after Greninja and Mega Man were launched off the screen, bringing Pikachu and myself to a Sudden Death. Cue the crowd behind us going absolutely NUTS. Sudden Death match starts, Pikachu and I dodge each other's moves for a while before it charges up a Skull Bash and I run at it, ready to side smash. We both collide and BOTH of us get launched to opposite sides of the screen. Pikachu hits the skyline first and I win the match as Kirby, causing the crowd around us to scream "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and begin chanting "Kirby, Kirby, Kirby!" it was GREAT and the Nintendo rep there gave me a set of Kirby Triple Deluxe erasers for winning.

All in all an amazing day. Just wish they'd have let us play for a tiny bit longer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users