Nintendo General

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#101 Piplup

Piplup
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:36 PM

one hour tell the direct

hope they talking about some new games and maybe a new animal crossing game for the wii u

11da5a7c29.png

#102 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:50 PM

one hour tell the direct

hope they talking about some new games and maybe a new animal crossing game for the wii u

Eh? The direct was nearly three hours ago >w< Majora's Mask 3DS was announced, Miyamoto has been working on some Pikmin animation shorts and we got some news about some games which were previously announced!!

You can watch it here ^^

#103 Piplup

Piplup
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:53 PM

I did watch it :p i post the text like 4 hours ago just now added the photo

#104 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:55 PM

I did watch it :p i post the text like 4 hours ago just now added the photo

Aaahhh ok, sorry! I didn't see your post before and the timestamp says posted ~20 minutes ago so I got a little confused for a second there!! :p

#105 Piplup

Piplup
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:03 PM

so who wants Splatoon

#106 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:12 PM

so who wants Splatoon

The blooper lookalike squid and the colored ink had me hyped for another Mario Sunshine back at E3.

So disappointed. ;_;

#107 Piplup

Piplup
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:17 PM

Mario Sunshine made me so mad as a kid because i could not beat the game or most of the level

so i just ran around most of the time and also tried to ride the rides in the park

#108 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:45 AM

@Ponyme may have forced me to watch a trailer for fantasy life and I think I want to play it but yung doesn't want to buy it for me. Has anyone else played it?

#109 Piplup

Piplup
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:35 AM

@Napiform i have seen some one play it and it looks really fun

lots to do and all the lifes work together and help you get cool things

#110 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:34 AM

@Ponyme may have forced me to watch a trailer for fantasy life and I think I want to play it but yung doesn't want to buy it for me. Has anyone else played it?

I have, and honestly it's gotten me into a ton of trouble with how addicting it is. Think of a mix between Animal Crossing and any generic RPG you know and you have Fantasy Life.

#111 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 05:10 AM

I have, and honestly it's gotten me into a ton of trouble with how addicting it is. Think of a mix between Animal Crossing and any generic RPG you know and you have Fantasy Life.

...I must have it then.

#112 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:02 PM

Uuuuwaaaa Elin got us both Fantasy Life as an early Christmas present and!!! This is so much fun!!!! Oh my god I love it so much I've been playing for like three hours and only just left the town. There's soooo much to do and dang its super cute~ ^^ <3

#113 HimeEevee

HimeEevee
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:33 PM

I've heard about Fantasy Life from my friend and she's begging me to play it. But she says there are DLCs that costs money? 

I was wondering, if I don't pay for the DLCs (since USD is ~x3.5 my country's money), would I still be enjoying it?

#114 LittleBambi

LittleBambi
  • 128 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:48 AM

If you guys had the chance to choose between the new nintendo 3DS XL Zelda Majora's Mask edition and the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate edition. Which one would you choose? I reserved both a long while ago, because there's only a tiny chance that I might get the Zelda edition. But what if there are enough and I'll have to CHOOSE. Because I definitely can't buy both.

They're both pretty ;  ; I've never played monster hunter games before, but I've always wanted to. I have Majora's Mask on the GC (the LoZ Collectors disk) so I do already have that game. I know it's a remake, so it will be different and improved and all, but gaaaah I don't know ;  ; It's also like... that gold, it's beautiful, but it seems as if I might be afraid to make it dirty XD.

Weeks I've been pondering about this already. I'm actually secretly hoping that I won't have to choose. That only one of the two will be available for me. That way it will be easier.

Ah, the problems of a gamer...

#115 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:42 AM

I'd choose the MM one just for the aesthetics, but if you're wanting to try MonHun then the other 3DS is a better deal since it comes with the game installed already and the MM doesn't (if you're in North America).

The only qualm I have with the MonHun 3DS is the text engraved in the front. *shrug*

#116 LittleBambi

LittleBambi
  • 128 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:04 AM

With us (Europe) it does come with the game, I think... I'll have to check! That might be a dealbreaker for me if the game isn't with it.

The text on MH bothers me too, but I love the color combination and that dragon-like tribal design

#117 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:24 PM

For those of you who missed it, we got some cool Smash news from the Nintendo Direct they just showed!! Looks like Sakurai gave in and is gonna release more DLC characters than just Mewtwo.

We're gonna get Lucas soon but more importantly, there's a ballot on their site where you can request a character you'd like to see in the game!! God I hope they do this more in the future because there are just so many characters I wanna see ;_; <3 Like oh my god being able to play as Splatoon girl or Bayonetta would be the coolest shit ever hhngnghh

You can fill in the form here and the deadline's 10/3/2015 (I'm guessing it's month/day/year because it's on the US site) ^^

Who are you guys gonna be voting for? :3

#118 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:59 AM

For those of you who missed it, we got some cool Smash news from the Nintendo Direct they just showed!! Looks like Sakurai gave in and is gonna release more DLC characters than just Mewtwo.

We're gonna get Lucas soon but more importantly, there's a ballot on their site where you can request a character you'd like to see in the game!! God I hope they do this more in the future because there are just so many characters I wanna see ;_; <3 Like oh my god being able to play as Splatoon girl or Bayonetta would be the coolest shit ever hhngnghh

You can fill in the form here and the deadline's 10/3/2015 (I'm guessing it's month/day/year because it's on the US site) ^^

Who are you guys gonna be voting for? :3

Ugh, people had better not be voting for Roy or something fucking pointless and stupid like that.

Do you know if the DLC is free or paid?

#119 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:20 AM

Ugh, people had better not be voting for Roy or something fucking pointless and stupid like that.

Do you know if the DLC is free or paid?

Yeah, I'm sure there are gonna be voting for Ridley and Ice Climbers too even though they already said they can't do those :x It'd be cool if they put up a little chart or something after a while to show who's in the lead and stuff!!

And I'm guessing it's paid D: Mewtwo's $3.99 if you get one for a single console or $4.99 if you buy him for the 3DS and Wii U copies, so I'm sure Lucas and the voted character are gonna be the same

#120 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:11 AM

ROY'S OUR BOY. ROY'S OUR BOY.

Actually I want Issac from Golden Sun. I really wanted to submit Mike from StarTropics, but I doubt he would even have a shot at getting in.

#121 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:02 AM

Yeah, I'm sure there are gonna be voting for Ridley and Ice Climbers too even though they already said they can't do those :x It'd be cool if they put up a little chart or something after a while to show who's in the lead and stuff!!

And I'm guessing it's paid D: Mewtwo's $3.99 if you get one for a single console or $4.99 if you buy him for the 3DS and Wii U copies, so I'm sure Lucas and the voted character are gonna be the same

Laaaame, Nintendo needs to stop saying they won't do things and then doing them anyways. Also see: mobile.

I would love Ice Climbers, but since they already said they can't program them into the game it would be pretty pointless to ask for them at this point.

ROY'S OUR BOY. ROY'S OUR BOY.

Actually I want Issac from Golden Sun. I really wanted to submit Mike from StarTropics, but I doubt he would even have a shot at getting in.

Is Isaac already an assist trophy like he was in Brawl? He would be a cool character, his smash attacks could be different djinn effects.

#122 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:40 AM

Is Isaac already an assist trophy like he was in Brawl? He would be a cool character, his smash attacks could be different djinn effects.

I haven't seen him yet. I think he's only in Brawl.

The djinn powers would be great, too.

#123 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 02:45 PM

Bit late, I know, but...

https://www.reddit.c...rmed_for_smash/

Though I don't think these are the results of the poll, as apparently assets for both of these fighters were in the game since Mewtwo's update.  Even still I don't see why we needed another generic swordsman.

#124 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:15 PM

Bit late, I know, but...

https://www.reddit.c...rmed_for_smash/

Though I don't think these are the results of the poll, as apparently assets for both of these fighters were in the game since Mewtwo's update.  Even still I don't see why we needed another generic swordsman.

While i'm not exactly thrilled with Roy being added I'm interested that Ryu is there. Although I guess it's not exactly surprising since we already have a capcom character in the roster (Megaman)

#125 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:18 PM

While i'm not exactly thrilled with Roy being added I'm interested that Ryu is there. Although I guess it's not exactly surprising since we already have a capcom character in the roster (Megaman)

Megaman I could deal with, but adding in Ryu is making me a bit worried. I'd hate for Smash Bros to become another DLC ridden Capcom vs. game. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users